main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY BIG! Shout Out

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediKnight_Veronna, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Veronna

JediKnight_Veronna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2006
    Hi all :D

This is a BIG! shout out from the south east of England, from a sleepy little town called Ramsgate. Ive got to know a few of you here and there through the forum, over the phone and in a few games such as Second Life and Star Wars Galaxies and i thought it would be fun to say Hi to all those i havent yet met....so here it is....HIYA BINGHAMTON!!!!. Im looking forward to getting to know a few more of ya and who knows mabye even arranging a meet when i come over to binghamton this year :D

May the force be with you all

JK_V [face_dancing]

2. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    I know where Ramsgate is. Im originaly from Oundle which is 16 miles from Peterborough. It will be good to have a fellow Brit here.

When are you coming to Binghamton? and Why?

3. JagVader

JagVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2007
    Looking forward to meeting ya.. So when's the big trip over the pond to our fine town?

4. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Oh Lord, the British are coming!! LOL!! I look forward to it bud, you'll have to join our meetings while you're here.

5. JediKnight_Veronna

Aug 13, 2006
    well i hope to be comming over some time in the next 4 or 5 months, or whenever i have my passport sorted out which ever comes first :p , im mainly comming over to see my fiance, but i thought it would be fun to get a little meet together, and its also an advantage that she loves star wars aswell [face_dancing] . So yer i will keep you updated as to when i should be there and we can arrange a little get together :D

6. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    What's your Fiance doing in crummy Bingo?

We will have to get together and have a couple of beers, that would be kewl

7. jackboot

jackboot Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2004
    Are you or your fiance members of KOTE?
    And/or would you like to be a member of the CORE (Binghamton Fan Force)?
    You are both welcome!!
    [:D]

8. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    "Slimy, (Crumy)! My home this is"!! LOL. We look forward to seeing you and we'll have to head to the local bar together and share stories. Do you plan on moving to the States sometime in the near future, since your fiance is here, or is she moving acrossed the pond with you?

9. jackboot

jackboot Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2004
    You will never find a more wrenched hive of scum and villainy in the universe, we must be cautious.

10. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    No....that's Bob's place next weekend.

11. JediKnight_Veronna

Aug 13, 2006
    Lol, well My fiancee is planning to move over here...dont ask my why its like beeing in a swamp on degoba lol and an offer to join, we would gladly accept :D thanks jackboot, well i gotta go to work *sighs*.. catch you later peeps [face_dancing] oh and if any of you are into star wars galaxies look me up on there, the names Veronna McGregor and im on the Intrepid server

12. Renny

Renny Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2007
    Falls down [face_laugh]

Nice to meet you!

13. JediKnight_Veronna

Aug 13, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.