BIG SPOILER: New character to shoot last.

Discussion in 'Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by Darth_Vaderous, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaderous Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. sword_of_raditz Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    What are you talking about?:confused:
  3. Vortigern99 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Does this have anything to do with that "Han Solo" guy I keep hearing about? Who is this guy????
  4. JediMystra Jedi Padawan

Guys, this is pathetic! How can you all call yourselves Star Wars fans and you can't even pick up on the most obvious April Fools day joke ever played. Episode IV is Episode 4...As in "A New Hope". For there to be a new movie, it would have to be Episode VI, which is Episode 6. Everybody here is just making stuff up about a so-called "new" Star Wars movie. [face_liarliar] If you don't believe me, just go to StarWars.com and check it out. I have to give everybody props, though for coming up with all sorts of nice little details like actors and budget info, but COME ON, this is ridiculous!
  5. Palpy560 Jedi Master

star 4
    What? It's not even April 1st and there's still a spoiler forum for Episode 4. It's gonna rule! [face_dancing]
    [face_mischief]
  6. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    Mystra, I'm not sure what you're talking about but if you could please stay on topic it would be appreciated. If you have any questions about the new movies, please feel free to PM a mod.
  7. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    If there's one thing I'm not, it's an April fool.

Episode 4 is gonna rule!!!!!!!
  8. Everton Chosen One

star 10
    Awesome poetry there. :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.