main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Biggest OT fan on the Prequel's cast?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Darth_Artem, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Artem

Darth_Artem Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    What actor do you think is the biggest Star Wars fan before they started doing their work in the PT? I mean were there any like BIG star wars fan on the cast of the movie? I mean people who really liked star wars, and was a major fan, not just someone who saw the movie. I mean someone who would like post on these forums or just a BIG fan.

2. Darth_Pogey

Darth_Pogey Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Ewan McGregor and Sameul L Jackson

3. Darth_Artem

Darth_Artem Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    Please be sure to explain how and why...like so and so had a big toy collection or whatever etc....

4. Forcechoked

Forcechoked Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    I'd probably say Hayden. I read an interview where he said that as soon as he heard from his agent on the phone that he got the Anakin/Darth Vader role, he and his roomate did a huge lightsaber duel while running around in their appartment!

I guess if he had a few lightsabers he might have been quite the fan!

Samuel L Jackson and Ewan seemed to also have been huge fan, from what I can tell in the AOTC docs on the DVD...(Their attitude and all while talking about SW is a pleasure to watch; really genuine.)

5. Darth_Pogey

Darth_Pogey Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Sam Jackson has said he loves films like that and was desperate for a part in TPM, Ewan's uncle played Wedge Antilles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.