main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Biggest Star Wars Robot Chicken Yet!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by nobodyfresh, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobodyfresh

nobodyfresh Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    Seth Green and company previewed next season, teasing more Star Wars silliness than ever before, Avatar's N'avi love-making music, how they'll rip into Twilight, their epic Lord of the Rings sketches, and Batman finally beating the Joker to death.

Their third Star Wars special will be their biggest and most ambitious yet. After two half-hour specials, this one expands to a full hour and features a somewhat cohesive plot that runs from before The Phantom Menace to after Return of the Jedi. (Seth Green speculated that this is where the false rumors about their upcoming LucasFilm Star Wars comedy being set after Jedi came from.)

The story starts with the Emperor mulling over his life right after Darth Vader throws him down the Death Star shaft. Comic books heavy-hitter Geoff Johns contributed some sketches for the special, as did Boba Fett voice actor Breckin Meyer. Along with the regular menagerie of guest stars, the episode features the voices of Zach Efron and Lando Calrissian himself, Billy Dee Williams.

The third (and, for now, final) Star Wars special airs December 12, and the Christmas special on December 19. The fifth season starts up in early 2011.

2. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Wow - and hour, eh? I hope it's better than the last (second) one.

3. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Hmmm.........sounds interesting. Despite #2's lower ratings, I'll still definitely watch #3.

4. nobodyfresh

nobodyfresh Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    Episode III not funny.

5. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Really? PreludeRM seemed to think it was funny....

Will have to check it out and see, I guess.

6. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    After watching RC III, I agree with Greg. Didn't find it funny :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.