I just started work on Ross's layers under his armor and it is amazing how many different components there are to this uniform. I pulled most of my information off of a good friend of ours who work is superb and he has laid out the $$$ and the hours of experimentation to perfect his methods over the years. Anyway I have made a pattern for the cummerbund, diaper, pouches and vest from the info we got there and am starting on my first mockup today. I found similar, but less expensive materials to practice on before I make the actual pieces. It is easier to tweek the sizes and types of stitching when not using the material for the final product first. A little less stress and a much better final product. Hope to have this project done in time to have it under the tree for Christmas present. Pop Perry is getting the black flight suit from Tim's Military Surplus and we will be tweeking those with the leg and seat padding and adjustments to the number of pockets and such. Ross has been working like a madman to finish all the cool electronics and details for the armor and then the boots. All we need now is the speeder bike and the Ewoks and we are ready for Endor.