main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Biker Scout Cummerbund & undervest

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I just started work on Ross's layers under his armor and it is amazing how many different components there are to this uniform. I pulled most of my information off of a good friend of ours who work is superb and he has laid out the $$$ and the hours of experimentation to perfect his methods over the years.
    Anyway I have made a pattern for the cummerbund, diaper, pouches and vest from the info we got there and am starting on my first mockup today. I found similar, but less expensive materials to practice on before I make the actual pieces. It is easier to tweek the sizes and types of stitching when not using the material for the final product first. A little less stress and a much better final product. Hope to have this project done in time to have it under the tree for Christmas present. Pop Perry is getting the black flight suit from Tim's Military Surplus and we will be tweeking those with the leg and seat padding and adjustments to the number of pockets and such.
    Ross has been working like a madman to finish all the cool electronics and details for the armor and then the boots. All we need now is the speeder bike and the Ewoks and we are ready for Endor.

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    A diaper huh! Is Ross baby new year?!! Only kidding, but it does sound funny!! See you on the 17th maybe you can bring your mock up so far to show.

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Will do...always love a forum to show off my work.:-B

4. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    The diper is just what we all on the scout.net call the cod peice of the soft armor. I finished my detnator today also, I gave it lights and sound along with my scout blaster it has light and sound as well. Will bring them us on the 17th.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frost833522000/album?.dir=34a1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frost833522000/my_photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.