main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Bills new uniforms

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Loseytwin12, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loseytwin12

Loseytwin12 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 14, 2010
    The Bills are changing their uniforms for 2011. Thoughts?

2. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010
    Didn't they just do that?

3. chewbaccachris34

chewbaccachris34 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2010
    no the sabres did lol

4. chewbaccachris34

Jun 16, 2010
    The new uniforms in my opinion will be a revamped version of the 1974-84 white helmet with the charging buffalo. I was telling my brother at one of the games this year (probably Cleveland or New England) that they should change them soon and do a revamped one of these. Turns out i was right about the uniform change. Let's see if im right on the design. [face_coffee]

5. BPStoyle

BPStoyle Social Media Admin star 4

Jan 5, 2010
    Doesn't affect me one way or another.

6. 72Princess

Jun 15, 2010
    Shows how well I keep up with sports teams around here.

Like Bryan, it doesn't affect me at all...

7. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Ditto

8. WookieeJedi

WookieeJedi Merchandise Coordinator/North Ridge Diplomat star 4

Jun 15, 2009
    Yeah there probably changing there uniforms to the new Toronto Bills or Los Angeles Bills since Ralph Wilson will probably be on life support and the team is moving so he can sell them before he dies and buries all that money with him when he does.... The dang greedy senile old man.

9. chewbaccachris34

Jun 16, 2010
    The most likely area for the Bills to be in is Buffalo or at least somewhere in WNY, according to Roger Goodell, he wont let us move out of WNY while he's commish (he's from Jamestown, but worked for the NYJ)

10. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Oh didnt know about that statment that Roger Goodell made..... maybe there will be a commish I like for a change.... still in all its pretty sad when a team has to keep making uniform changes to get some kinda of positive thing going for a change..... my attitude will change if they actually pick someone we need and can make a differance for the team in the draft along with some decent free agency moves.... otherwise they still get what they deserve from me....another lowley season of losses and dealing with Ralph "Give me your money to watch a crappy team/ name everythign after me" Wilson

11. 72Princess

Jun 15, 2010
    Ouch ChewDooku... tell us how you really feel! :)

12. chewbaccachris34

Jun 16, 2010
    Theyre going to look beautiful

13. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Well here is hoping they look beautiful as they hand the jersey to there number one pic Cam Newton. We need someone who can scramble and make some plays since O-line is garbage. But Knowing the Bills they will pick a runningback or defensive back. Boy do I miss Bill Polian.. you know the guy that actually built a team that was good with Kelly,Thomas, Reed, and Bruce Smith. Man those were the days. Look at how he has Kept Indy at the top of the league since he has been there.

14. chewbaccachris34

Jun 16, 2010
    Ah, the greatest GM there ever was. He didn't draft Kelly in 83, but he dragged him over and signed him in 86, his first year as GM. He was a Pro Personnel guy from 84-85, and he helped sign Bruce and Andre. His best pick i think was Thurman and bringing in free agents, etc[face_coffee]

15. chewbaccachris34

Jun 16, 2010
    Polian also struck gold when he signed Marv Levy

16. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    See that's what IM talking about... so best case scenario... Ralph dies and Jim Kelly buys the Bills and brings over Bill Polian so he can work magic for year or two as he trains someone to run the Bills the right way and bring back the glory days from late 80's early 90's

17. chewbaccachris34

Jun 16, 2010
    There are so many negatives thatcome with Kelly buying the Bills, i think itd be better if we just got a guy who wants to keep us here and who can afford it to be honest

18. myhale99

myhale99 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Forget the uniforms, redesign the team.

19. chewbaccachris34

Jun 16, 2010
    Or both. An inner-city redesign would be nice, especially a new waterfront. We have a nice city, we just need to refurbish it a little

20. WookieeJedi

Jun 15, 2009
    Yeah like how awesome would it be if the finally tore down all those abandon factories on the waterfront and build a nice new stadium with retractable roof, and then could at least host a superbowl. LOL that would be a good start to redesigning the team and the waterfront. Then maybe we could have a Bills Star Wars Nite LOL

21. chewbaccachris34

Jun 16, 2010
    Then a quinessentially drunk Canadian would start running on the field with us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.