main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Billy, do you still need help....

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by RogerRoger517, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    If you still need help Friday evening in moving, I've got a Jimmy that I could drive to Talequah to load up if you need.

2. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Yeah, as far I as can tell, the more help we can get the better, because we have a lot of "stuff" (read: Star Wars stuff".

Actually, I would like to find out exactly who can come to Tahlequah on Friday, July 19th to help and the best times for everyone. Also, if you don't know how to get to Tahlequah, let me know. There are a couple different ways.

3. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    BDK & Jammie, Mike2 & Dena, Lisa, any others...

Are you going to be coming to Tahlequah on Friday, the 19th to help? If so, what time would be best for you guys?

P.S. Kenzi and I really appreciate all the help! :D

4. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    We can help you unload on friday, but not at Tahliqua itself. We don't get off until 4 that day.

5. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    Roger, the way things are working right now, we are going to be in Tulsa already on Friday afternoon, so if you still want to help you can meet us at the apartment there. The same goes for anyone else who wants to help. PM me or e-mail me (get it off the Yahoo! groupslist) to get directions to the apartment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.