main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Binghamton Mets: HELP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TreborGahKor, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    I know I haven't posted in here before, but our local FanForce group in Binghamton desperately needs some help and if anyone is willing to make the drive up there, here is some information:

Okay, so to make a long story short. The B-Mets have scheduled us for a game on June 28th and the Binghamton FanForce desperately needs your help! The game has been heavily advertised adn the B-Mets are going to be unable to change the date. We are already going to be short SEVERAL members due to surgery and a wedding going on that weekend for Bob. Right now we are putting out an all points bulletin for any help for anyone who can make the game. The game starts around 7 p.m. Any and all help from any Star Wars costuming groups would be greatly appreciated. We know this is last minute, it was due to a clerical error within the group. Please contact me ASAP if you can attend the event either here on the boards or at my email at: robertcrissman@musician.org.

Not to quote a movie, but "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.