Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by RX_Sith, Jun 9, 2011.
Congratulations to LilyHobbitJedi and The_Loyal_Imperial for winning in BINGO!
Congrats!!! i had only 2 more
Nice work guys, and good job, RX. I was 1 away as well!
1. After signups, the host will PM everyone to let them know that the game has started.
2. Up to six contestants will play.
3. All contestants will PM the host with a set of 25 numbers total with 5 each from letters B, I, N, G, O that are from the following:
a. 1-20 (B)
b. 21-40 (I)
c. 41-60 (N)
d. 61-80 (G)
e. 81-100 (O)
4. Play consists of randomly drawn numbers which players match against numbers that have been sent in by each player to be matched on 5x5 matrices.
5. The first round will consist of 30 numbers being called and contestants will match these numbers with the ones that they have their pre-printed card. (If they have a number or numbers, they mark each one off, if not, they wait until one of their numbers is called and then they match each additional number on their card).
a. The third round and fourth round will consist of 20 numbers being called and matched by the contestants.
b. The fifth round and sixth round will consist of 10 numbers being called and matched by the contestants.
c. The seventh and each additional round thereafter will consist of 1 number being called and matched by the contestants.
6. In the game we will be playing, it will be the "Blackout" version where all of the numbers you have PM'd on your card have to be marked out for you to call "Bingo!" and win the game.
a. The winner will be required to call out the word "Bingo!" in the game, which alerts the other players and caller of a possible win.
b. All wins are checked for accuracy before the win is officially confirmed by the host that the person calling "Bingo!" does indeed have a "Bingo!"
c. Once the "Bingo!" has been verified, the winner will be rewarded with the prize of colors for a few days. In this version of bingo, players compete against one another for colors.
Alright, we'll get this started on Monday to see if anyone else signs up.
In the meantime, I will need everyone to PM me their set of numbers. You have to pick 25 numbers altogether within the following:
B: 1 - 20 (5 numbers)
I: 21-40 (5 numbers)
N: 41-60 (5 numbers)
G: 61-80 (5 numbers)
O: 81-100 (5 numbers)
Alright, here is the first set of 20 numbers. Match each number against the numbers that you have PM'd to me. The first to get all 25 numbers called wins by calling "Bingo!" which will then be verified.
N-59, I-35, O-85, I-31, N-50
O-98, G-80, O-88, G-63, N-54
G-78, G-68, I-27, N-42, I-28
N-44, B-17, B-10, B-15, I-23
I got 4 numbers.
I got 4 numbers.
I got a few.
I got seven numbers.
Alright, here is the next set of 20 numbers:
B-9, B-6, G-74, N-49, I-36
I-33, O-99, B-3, I-22, B-18
N-60, O-100, G-70, N-52, G-71
O-93, N-46, O-90, O-91, O-92
2 more numbers.
Seven more numbers.
I got 3 numbers.
This is fun!
Alright, here is the next set of 20 numbers.
B-2, B-13, G-73, I-40, O-94
N-43, O-84, N-55, G-77, N-41
O-83, N-45, O-97, O-95, B-19
I-38, B-8, G-79, I-21, B-4
I got 5 more numbers.
I got six mor numbers.