main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Birmingham Alabama Man Finalist in ACCESS HOLLYWOOD ULTIMATE STAR WARS FAN Contest

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TK1716, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK1716

TK1716 Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2005

Birmingham Star Wars Fan to Appear on Access Hollywood

Birmingham, Alabama ? Jason Collier of Birmingham, Ala., will be appearing on Access Hollywood as a finalist in the ?Who Is The Ultimate Star Wars Fan?? contest. Jason?s video entry is scheduled to run on Access Hollywood on Wednesday, May 4th.

As pre-promotion to the opening of the last installment of the Star Wars prequels, Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith, Access Hollywood asked viewers to submit a 2-minute video telling why they are the Ultimate Star Wars Fan. The submissions were recently narrowed down to 10 finalists, of which Collier is one. The Ultimate Star Wars Fan will receive a trip to Hollywood for the premiere of Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith.

Having been featured on local news in past years for his extensive Star Wars collection, Collier could not let this opportunity pass him by. ?I have been collecting Star Wars ever since I was a kid when the first Star Wars movie came out in 1977. It?s an expensive hobby, but I really enjoy it.?

Beginning on Thursday?s (4/28/05) episode, Access Hollywood will feature two finalists each night. Collier?s video is scheduled for air on the Wednesday, May 4th episode. After each pair of finalists? videos air, viewers are encouraged to log onto Access Hollywood?s website (www.accesshollywood.com) to vote for the Ultimate Star Wars Fan. Thus, Collier?s entry will be posted on the website on Wednesday, May 4th to receive votes.

Collier resides in Pelham and is employed as an AVID video editor at Diamond Studios in Homewood.

Jason's video entry to Access Hollywood's "Ultimate Star Wars Fan" contest has been posted on their website. It will be posted for the rest of today and part of Thursday (but I'm not sure how long on Thursday, so don't wait to vote!).

Please log on to watch Jason's video (it's the one on the right) AND to vote for Jason's video, entitled "Ultimate Star Wars Fan: A Day In The Life..."

http://www.accesshollywood.com/entertainment/4426042/detail.html

** And it does seem that you can vote more than once! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.