main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Birth Rite - AU/AR Padmé, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Palpatine. *Author's Note* 7/21

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Daenarrah, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Thanks for the pm. The chapters were great.

30 Day quarintine!

Finally Anakin & Padme are reunited.

Can't wait for more.

2. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Upping this back up. I hope DRL lets go of you soon so this wonderful fic can be updated.

3. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    keeping this fic up.

4. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    I do hope nothing has happened to our wonderful author and this most intriguing fic. Here is a big UP.

5. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Me, too, on that one.

6. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    Up in the hopes that this wonderfully written fic lives again.

7. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    She's currently focused elsewhere - but I, too hope she'll eventually come back to finish this :)

8. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Hi, all. Since I saw this was on the front page I thought I'd stop in and explain what's going on in my life. I haven't been around much since May and, like Jade said, it's because I'm currently focused elsewhere. Right now I'm working on a book proposal which is turning out to be quite the writing experience in itself and I'm hoping to obtain an agent. I'm also working on an outline for an original novel as well as finishing an article I hope to have published. So, you can see my focus in writing has shifted. I still look in to see if any of the fics I'm following have been updated, and I'm talking with Jade through PMs, but I'm not writing any fanfiction at this time.

I don't know whether to say this fic (and my other WIP) is going on hiatus or if it will remain incomplete. I may return to it, and fanfiction, at a later time, I may not. It all depends on what happens with my original writing. The book proposal I'm working on is about something near and dear to my heart - autism (my youngest is autistic) - so it's front and center and I'm putting a lot of my attention into it. The novel outline is something I work on when ideas for it come to me. Both signify projects I hope to have published someday.

I'm sorry to those I've left hanging here. That was never my intention. I like to finish stories but, I'll be honest, it's hard for me to do so when my muse and heart and mind point me in a different direction, and one that is very important to me. That's what happened here.

I'd like to thank everyone who's followed along with this fic. I would beam when I saw scenes evoke the type of reaction I hoped to create. I enjoyed the speculation and people questioning what was going to happen next. It showed how much people were into the story. The show of support and encouragement was fantastic and I loved reading people's comments no matter how long or short they were. It made me feel good knowing someone took the time to read my fic.

I don't know what more to say so I'll finish it off with another thank you to everybody. And to everyone, take care.

Daenarrah

9. FitJedi

Jan 14, 2006
    Daenarrah,
    I wish you all the best in the journey that you are taking right now. I find it quite admirable that you are taking on a topic like Autism. I hope you find an agency that will help bring bring your hopes through to fruition.
    If you do come back to writing fan fiction I have no doubt that your readers will be thrilled and if not, it has been a pleasure reading your wonderful works, so a big thank you to you.

10. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Good luck!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.