Birthday Bash

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by CorranHorn242, Mar 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alright, folks..

Looks like I have some new info regarding my birthday party. Going to have it at Club Sanctuary on April 10th at 7:00pm. It will be a Star Wars theme party in celebration of 3 things... I will be 25, Star Wars is turning 25, and AOTC comes out this year. Good year! Anyway, I hope to see you all there. There will unfortunately be a $5 cover because I am poor and cannot afford the cost of renting the place out by my lonesome... But there will be music, bar, and cool people to hang out with.
  2. saberwielder76 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds cool. Will there be costumes?
  3. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, costumes are welcome... I want this to be as cool as possible. If anyone has any cool ideas to integrate the theme, feel free to let me know. Also, I guess theyre having a concert there on the 10th so it looks like its going to be on the 9th instead. Sorry if I messed things up for anyone. Anyway, it's going to be a cool party, so hope to see you all there.
  4. CorranHorn242 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, well it looks like there is another change of plans. The party will not be at Sanctuary after all, instead it will be at my house. The address is 707 West Jackson Park Place (520 North). I apologize for not posting sooner... Unfortunately the financial situation prevents me from doing what I originally wanted to do. Feel free to call with any questions at 577-0580. Hope to see you all there!

Sean
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.