Bing, NY Birthday party and Ep IV

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I got this today. I have said I will do it. but I couldn't say about the rest of you. This would be very kewl and would make a little 4 year old have the kewlest B'day ever. And we get to see A New Hope o the big screen. What do you say guys and galls, you up for it too.

EDITED: Sorry Ian I forgot to mention this is a private event LOL
    we can still continue dicussions here but its a costumed only event. :)
  2. Jem-Kerr-Lodemi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'm game!! :D I'll have to get my Leia dress done now...lol. I still haven't done a damn thing wiht the belt. Let me know the details.
  3. TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Okay, Binghamton FanForce unite!! I'm in!! That sounds like an official event for all of us Ian. We only need to hear from Charles now. What do you say Charles? ;)
  4. jackboot Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I?m in! Fan Force Bing Unite. Form of a bucket of water? no that?s my other costume. Form of Qui-Gon Jinn

I was just approved by the Rebel Legion for the Qui-Gon outfit. Now On to the Empire!
  5. Jem-Kerr-Lodemi Jedi Youngling

star 1
  6. mrgr8ness Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I still have no costume:( Sigh, I feel like I am so close. Working 2 jobs and taking care of the new baby, leaves me no building time anymore. I missed my Halloween 06 target, so now I have a End of 06 target. My biggest problem, is the upgrades I am doing before I even have a completed costume is slowing it down too- helmet, blaster, vest, etc..... Oh well, in the end I hope to have a real nice quality costume.
  7. Doc_Bev Jedi Knight

star 5
    Congratulations!

~Doc_Bev
  8. T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hmmmmmm so whatcha doing Saturday..........

9. DarSolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    =D= Congratulations! Great job on your costume and welcome to the light side.

While I'm not very keen on working birthday parties, this one sounds so cool. I can't wait to see Karen's white Leia! So, if we do it, I could be her alter as an Ewok village Leia (or Ceremonial Leia if I get off my butt and work on it) or Royal Guard or Mara. Karen you are inspiring me. :)
  10. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    so far in here we have :
    Mandalorian
    Qui-gonn
    White Leia

Right?

Im still waiting to hear from russ regarding yoda
  11. Jem-Kerr-Lodemi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    yes Vicky. just one note, some one please email the details again...I didn't write it down..[face_blush]
  12. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    as soon as they confirm our arrival time I will PM everyone. PM me your email addy I will add you to the yaho group where akl the info is as well :)

YAY! Im so excited !!!

13. TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hey, don't forget the Jedi Knight. You know, Darth Bob? I'm in too! :)
  14. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    cool bob send me your email I will add you as well :)
  15. Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I have a small problem. I don't think I am going to be able to drive to this event. I am on very strong meds and I am not allowed to drive. I think Jackboot might take me up. I will still be there for it. It is a 3pm start for the party and 4 for the movie.
  16. TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Ian, if Charlie can't take you, let me know. I could always take you up. I'm right down the road ya know ;)
  17. Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Thanks mate. If he can't I will call you
  18. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Im waiting to hear on the details. I asked if we could get in 45 min early to change. Shouldnt be a prob. I will post details on yahoo and also send PM when I get them. I am hoping to have directions/time details by tomorrow as I know a few will be out for the holidays. I will be offline after tomorrow night so call me on the celel if anyone needs anything after then :)

19. Jem-Kerr-Lodemi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Ian, I can drive too if we need to car pool. :D Just send me the directions and stuff.

Ooo I am SSSOOO excited....my birthday was yesterday and I got the Original Versions of SW now...:D as cheezey and what not..I LOVE IT!!!!:D I feel like such a little kid again..lol.

Gaawwddd...Harrison is sssooooo cute...drools over him. OOo yeah uhm..well. The Leia outfit is just about done, I should have a belt done. By the weekend..lol.

20. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    pm sent with details. If u did not receive one just yell :)
  21. Jem-Kerr-Lodemi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    :confused: is this still happening? I didn't recieve anything??
  22. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I show I sent you a PM, I just sent it again. :)

basically we are all meeting up there at 2pm. I was told we can get in early (2) so that should help with changing time :)
  23. T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan

star 4
  24. Jem-Kerr-Lodemi Jedi Youngling

star 1
    :cool: :) It was such a good time! I downloaded pics to the PC last night after I got home. I will play around with them after work and hope to have a link up for this set tonight...ooo yeah...I still have the other ones too...lol. I"ll post them too.

25. Doc_Bev Jedi Knight

star 5
    Don't mean to confuse folks, but I just moved Tom's picture album in with all the other event albums so it's now located here.

~Doc_Bev
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.