Spok, WA BIRTHDAY PARTY! Eledaia is just getting older.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Eledaia, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry for the late invite, but we planned this, literally, just now. Tomorrow, Wednesday the 15th, we will have a birthday party for me at my house at 6 PM. Most of you know where my house is, but if you don't, please post here for directions. Since we didn't have an original trilogy marathon after we watched EPIII, we will do that now! John, Amy requests your original original VHS copies for viewing...

No presents please, just your presence! If someone (maybe el presidente) could PM or call pretty much everyone, I would really appreciate it! I'm going to be incommunicado until then, so I can't make sure everyone knows! Thanks!
  2. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay!... wow, I'm just now noticing some changes to the boards... easier formatting??? huzzah! Yay for Kelli getting older :D
  3. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_dancing]
    Sweet! Happy birthday, Kelli! So you're finally turning 18, eh? :D
    Should I bake a cake? Yes, I will bake a cake, or brownies. And Jarus, you're right; formatting is so much easier. I like it.

4. TK-3374 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Happy Birthday Kelli. unfortunatly i will not be able to attend because of work. Altho that may be a good thing so i dont get hit with all my bad b-day jokes and getting old lol. anyway have fun and sorry i cant come

Casey
  5. padmay_and_luke Jedi Knight

Happiest of Birthdays!! I would so totally be there to help celebrate, but The Bax has a dinner/play date scheduled tonight. I mean, really, what are the odds. Normally I would have nothing going on. Put together some TIE fighter hors d'oeuvres or lightsaber carrot sticks. Have fun all!

Padmay
  6. The_Cheeser Force Ghost

star 3
    Happy birthday! I am sorry that I cannont make the party, as I must pack for my trip to California tomorrow. Hope it is great!
  7. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    I hope you had a Happy Birthday Kelli. Sorry I missed it :( Staff training got in the way.

Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday dear Kelli!
    Happy Birthday to You!
    And Many More! :D
    @};-
  8. Dark_Vilas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I couldn't attend...well because I'm 500 miles away. :p Anyway, that aside, Happy Birthday, Kelli! :D
  9. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for all the well-wishes! I had 2 great birtherday parties and I'm happy to say they made the transition to 27 very nice! Oh, and Steve, you will be called upon at our next meeting to demonstrate you primate routine again. Oo_la_la missed it ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.