Birthday Party May 4th

Discussion in 'Binghamton, NY' started by Karate-Jedi, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    We have been asked to attend a Birthday Party for a friend of one of our members. This will be held on International Star Wars Day. may the 4th be with you.

2. celine Jedi Knight

star 2
  3. arthurweasley Jedi Knight

star 1
    Count Dooku is always looking to educate young minds into the true nature of the Darkside.... more cake! And counting candles, because that's what a Count does.:D
  4. TreborGahKor CR, Binghamton

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Kal is in, I'll have to check on Ad'Carud....
  5. JediMasterWesty Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be there as well when I get more info like place and time I will post it here
  6. JediMasterWesty Jedi Knight

star 1
    here are the details that I received from john about the party:

It was moved to may 3rd (saturday), the party does not start till 3pm and we are not needed to arrive until 4, there will be BBQ and drink provided for us, once it is dark and everyone has eaten they will be playing all the starwars movies on a projector outside for all who wish to watch, and throughout the party we will be playing games with the kids.

I know we have the comic day for fatcat books as well that day but I hope we can do both.
  7. celine Jedi Knight

star 2
    ahhhh! I'll really have to pace myself. I hope I can do both. Maybe if we're lucky he'll change his mind again before the party. and it will be a different day :D
  8. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks for the reminder email Karen!
    I think most folks around here are already booked with the closing event at for the Where Science Meets Imagination exhibit or events for Free Comic Book Day. :(

~Doc_Bev
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.