main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Birthday Party

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TuskenHendrix, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuskenHendrix

TuskenHendrix Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2008
    Hey guys I have talked to a couple of you already about this. My Cousin is going to be turning 8 and he is becoming a big Star Wars fan. So I was wondering if any one would like to troop for this. I have not told them anything yet. It is going to be on the 7th about 1 or 2. I know this is the day before the bowling shoot but I think we could just go for a little while just so the kids would take pic's with all of us. I am pretty sure it is going to be at my Uncle's house which is located in ledbetter we could meet somewhere before hand and follow each other over there. I am pretty sure that we can either get dressed in there house or in the garage depending where the kids are going to be. So call me or post what you think about it. Thank you and I will see you all soon.

2. TuskenHendrix

TuskenHendrix Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2008
    Hey guys I just wanted to say it is at 1 I am sorry if that was a misunderstanding. Hopefully you all can make it. We are going to meet at the Bingo Hall on the south side at 12:30 that would give us enough time to get there and get dressed. Please post so I can have an idea of how many people are going so we do not leave anyone behind. Thankyou!!!

3. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I'll try to make it. It all depends on whether I have anyone to watch my daughter or not.

4. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Jared's sad no one has posted on here. :_| Even though I am standing right next to him, tkytrooper and I will be there! :-B

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Dont feel bad Jared. This forum is a wasteland as of now. Where is eveyone? And would someone please take down that Christmas party banner. For The Makers sakes! lol

6. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I'm there. Gimmee a bit and I'll think of a very controversial STAR WARS topic and try and generate some heat.

7. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I am sorry I won't be able to make it Jared. My wife goes to work at seven in the morning and doesn't get off till after 3. Add in that my parents are sick, and my in-laws are out of town, and that leaves me no one to watch my daughter. Sorry man.

8. Lil_SW_fans_Mom

Lil_SW_fans_Mom Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2009
    Hello! I am Leigh, the Mom of the birthday boy, Mark! I would like to extend to y'all a big thank you!! Seriously, you were all very nice, and it was awesome that you took time out of your Saturday (and pretty weather, too) to dress up for my son! He would have had a pretty sucky birthday party otherwise, with all our family has endured in the last year, plus none of his friends from school showing up!! Although you couldn't tell it at the time, he had an awesome time, and was in awe with your presence(he's very shy). I must say, all of the adults here were very impressed, as well! Again, thanks!!!

Leigh

9. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Thank you, Leigh, for inviting us out! The tusken and his family mean alot to us, too! We are so glad you enjoyed us and we really hope Mark had a great birthday!!!

Also nardo. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.