main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Birthday Request Saturday March 5th 3pm Orchard Park

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BigDanLevitan, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightLisa

JediKnightLisa Jedi Master star 4

Oct 12, 2002
    Don't forget we may be going out after the practice and before midnight bowling, if we are still interested in doing that.

Thanks guys. :) I'm doing much better. Still a bit sore, but should be able to do the practice tonight. The resting today helped.

Have a great party! Sorry cannot make it.

2. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    This event was great fun. The kids enjoyed us, but also had a blast running and jumping and tumbling on the gymnastics equipment. We had fun just watching.

I have a couple of photos from the event but have to get Marty to help me post them here...

3. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010
    That was a fun time. It felt good to get the costume on again. And the birthday boys and their mom really appreciated us being there! I never would have thought of a gymnastic's party for boys but it was perfect for them!!

It was great to see everyone who went and I really look forward to the photos. Especially the one of Chewy balancing on the Balance beam... LOL! Who knew he was so talented!!!

4. WookieeJedi

WookieeJedi Merchandise Coordinator/North Ridge Diplomat star 4

Jun 15, 2009
    OH don't be fooled by the Wookiee he has quite a few surprises or shall we say hidden talents...... But yes the Birthday party was a blast and I had to fight the urge to try even more things there, but I find out my chewie mask doesn't vent/breath to well, not to mention how hot it gets in there when start running around.

5. 72Princess

72Princess Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 15, 2010

6. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    Event was a great success!

I don't know who had more fun us or the kids....

That was a first for us I think, having a birthday party at a gymnastics building.....We almost saw Degeneration-Chew have an impromptu match!

Thank you to all that attended, you made both the kids and the adults days!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.