main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Birthright - Post ANH - AU - Han, Luke, Vader, Leia, etc. - CONCLUDED 5/1/05 - More Replies up 5/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Birthright

2. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Cool idea. Of course, with Han and Chewie in trouble, Luke will be doing something very stupid in the near future. Looking forward to more.

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I can't wait to see where you go with this! :D

Looking forward to a new post.

4. BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon

BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 15, 2004
    There was only one problem with that command. Vader didn't want to turn Luke over to Palpatine. He was tired of being a puppet, a pawn for the Emperor. Flicking the holo of his wife off, Vader realized he not only wanted his son by his side as he took down the Emperor, he needed Luke by his side. Palpatine wasn't the Chosen One. Anakin Skywalker was. Anakin Skywalker, a name he'd given up years ago, only now he wanted it back. All he had to do was locate his son, and that may happen faster than Vader anticipated.

The smuggler that had saved Vader from taking his own son's life was on his way to Acoda to pick up supplies for the Rebellion. The only person waiting for Solo on Acoda would be Darth Vader. There were no supplies, just a trap.

Vader is very determined to get his hands on his son and not to share him. This looks like it will be a great story! :D

5. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Just thinking about the dark-haired Princess caused Han all sorts of conflicting emotions.
    I'm sure it does... :D Great start, O Great One!

6. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    Another one? Already? GreatOne, you must be running a plot bunny farm!

*settles in for next post*

Kat

7. Webogirl

Webogirl Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2004
    [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]Yea!!! A new fic from GreatOne! And I get to catch it from the begining!!!![face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

Great start, but how could I expect anything less?:D

8. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    this looks like fun. And you've already hurt Han in the first post. :p

9. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    A great start ... waiting for more! ;)

Han Solo and trouble undeniably go hand-in-hand.

Love it! [face_dancing]

ojn :D

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    You don't waste any time, do you? You go right into the action - and you hurt Han already. :(

Oh well, I'm anxious to see how Vader's plan unfolds. Great start! :D

11. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Yes! A new fic, AND I got to it the first day! I think this is a first for me...hahaha. Anyway, I've so excited! Vader is awesome!

12. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Vader is going to use Han to lure Luke, but I bet this is going to unintentionally lure his daughter also. I like that Vader has always known about Luke. I do wonder why he never knew about Leia. Why did Padme hide her from him, but not Luke? Good start.

13. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    So Vader wants his life as Anakin Skywalker back huh? This has started out great. A captured and confused Han and Chewie can't wait until Luke does come he will be in for a surprise.

14. son-of-kenobi

son-of-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2004
    more...more soon...get'em vader..get'em good...but not too hard!

15. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ooh good start! Yeah...hurting Han in the first post??? :'( And I'll bet he's wondering who the heck Vader's son is!

16. Knight_Aragorn

Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    Very interesting start, GreatOne. Han really shouldn't try to hotwire things, should he? ;) It never seems to work out for him, poor guy. I don't like Vader having his hands on Han... This could get very painful. [face_worried]

17. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    You shot Han! Twice!

Wow, GreatOne, I think you've officially joined the Han-torturers club now. [face_laugh]

So, will Vader lure Lukie-baby to him the way that he does on Bespin? Or will a more subtle method be used, I wonder?

*straps herself in* I'm all set!

*KR*

18. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    A brand New story :)

Han is already in a big trouble :D

Good start

Zs.

19. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Jedi_BMK - Of course, with Han and Chewie in trouble, Luke will be doing something very stupid in the near future. Looking forward to more. - Aww! Poor Luke! He will only be trying to help! :D

VaderLVR64 - can't wait to see where you go with this!- I sorta have a vague idea.... subject to change of course! :p

BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon - Vader is very determined to get his hands on his son and not to share him. - In this story, Vader is going to be a bit more determined to break Palpatine's hold. Especially now that Palpy knows about Luke! :eek:

HerHighness33 - I'm sure it does- And conflicting emotions for Leia, too! ;)

Katarina42 - you must be running a plot bunny farm! - I keep vowing to crush those bunnies, but they breed too fast! [face_laugh]

Webogirl - I get to catch it from the begining!!- Yup, another story. :) Thanks for reading!

RebelMom - you've already hurt Han in the first post- [face_laugh] - I figured I'd get it out of the way early, this time!

oldjedinurse - Han Solo and trouble undeniably go hand-in-hand. - Yup! Poor Han... now he's a 'guest' of Vader! :eek:

HanSolo29 - You don't waste any time, do you? You go right into the action - and you hurt Han already.- No point in dilly-dallying! :D Poor Han.... at least Vader ordered him treated for his blaster wounds! ;)

Laura_Anu - Vader is awesome! - He is fun to write.... and I hope to throw in a few twists along the way, as well. :D

Solo_Fan - Awww! You're reading, even though I upset you in my last story! I hope this means I'm forgiven! (I promise..... Leia will NOT end up with someone else!) ;) I bet this is going to unintentionally lure his daughter also.- Do you think? *face innocent* Why did Padme hide her from him, but not Luke? - I think she tried to hide both, but Obi-Wan messed up when he hid Luke. :eek:

Jeditheskyisblue - Vader wants his life as Anakin Skywalker back huh?- Yes, and he has more than one reason for wanting that, too! :eek: until Luke does come he will be in for a surprise. - Luke is going to find out the truth a lot faster than you might think. Muahahhaha [face_devil]

son-of-kenobi - get'em vader..get'em good...but not too hard! - Awww. Poor Han and Chewie.... walked right into a trap! :eek:

padawan lunetta - I'll bet he's wondering who the heck Vader's son is! - I'm sure he is, but he will be enlightened shortly. [face_devil]

Knight_Aragorn - really shouldn't try to hotwire things, should he? - LOL! It doesn't seem to be his strong suit, does it? [face_laugh] I don't like Vader having his hands on Han... This could get very painful. - Actually, it already has! :eek:

KnightedRogue - You shot Han! Twice! - :D - Who? Me? *face innocent* I could swear it was those nasty stormtroopers! ;) I think you've officially joined the Han-torturers club now- Just first NOW?? :eek: :eek: - Oh my goodness! I've tortured Han is sooooo many ways in all my other stories, already. Let's see.... I've drown him (several times, even in March's challenge, which was a humorous viggie) I've hanged him, I've broken many of his bones, I've thrown him into the carbonite pit many, many times, he's been beaten, battered, embarrassed, had amnesia, been left blind and stalked by love-sick witches.... Muahahahaha. [face_devil] - Poor Han! will a more subtle method be used, I wonder? - Ohhhh, it's not subtle at all this time!

zsuzsa - Han is already in a big trouble - I love putting Han in trouble! It's so much fun! ;)

The next post will be later this morning, after I have some time to tweek it! ;)

20. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    His first step toward ensuring Luke's birthright was completed.

Oooooh. I'm intrigued. ;) Great start, I like Vader wanting to be Anakin again; can't wait to find out what happens next.

21. KnightedRogue

Aug 11, 2004
    Well, yeah, okay. You can be the president of the Han-torturer club now. How's that? [face_laugh]

*KR*

22. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    mixza - I like Vader wanting to be Anakin again- But will he be able to become the man he once was? We shall wait and see! :D

KnightedRogue - You can be the president of the Han-torturer club now. How's that? - Me? President? I'm soooo honored! I will wear the crown with pride! (I do get a crown, don't I? Or is that just Royalty?) [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

23. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 2

24. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    *Luke, I need to show you something important. Alone,* he woofed quietly, and somewhat apologetically, toward Leia, waiting while the young man read the monitor. *Please, come to the Falcon with me.*

That can't be a good thing. Han's already in trouble and Luke appears on track to join him. More please. :D

25. KnightedRogue

Aug 11, 2004
    Well, I dunno, Leia. Why would they not include you? [face_laugh] I have no idea whatsoever.

Hmm, so Vader let Chewie go to bring Lukie back. I wonder if a certain princess will wind up tagging along anyway?

And, Ms. Mary, you can have the crown. I'll even throw in a scepter for you to complete the ensemble.

*KR*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.