main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Birthright - Post ANH - AU - Han, Luke, Vader, Leia, etc. - CONCLUDED 5/1/05 - More Replies up 5/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ooh good post...uh oh on Chewie calling Lukie back there...though I know Lukie'd probably agree to go anyway...ACK! Stupid Madine...*starts a list on characters in this story needing a swift kick to the pants* :D Understandable, BUT THIS IS HAN!!!

Can't wait for more!

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    So they let Chewie escape - interesting tactic, but somehow I think it was a bad decision. I don't think Chewie would hand Luke over...if that is what Vader plans to do.

I also don't like the way Chewie's leading Luke to the Falcon alone...[face_worried]

3. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Oh no! Luke is going to find out something quite disturbing! AHHH!

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Han's worried about choosing between Luke and Leia and Chewie. I think Chewie is having the dilemna of choosing between Han and Luke. A little worrying there.

5. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    GreatOne: You have returned from your undercover mission, I see...and already up to your old tricks (with a new twist, of course). ;) I love the premise, and I look forward to seeing what will happy to all these worried people. Han's worried about Leia, Leia's worried about Han--yep, you are stirring up a brew of passion, alright! It will be fun to see them fight it out...or maybe engage in more interesting ways of dealing with the situation. But, I digress...that's a long way off yet. Great start!

6. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Vader's tactics are interesting. Maybe he knows more about Chewie than we think he knows. As for Han, maybe this is finally the fic where Vader (Daddy Dearest) can question Han about his intentions towards his daughter. Will Leia leave the Rebellion to save Han, or will it be just to go with Luke? Is Leia brave enough to reveal her true feelings for Han to the Rebellion brass? So many questions.

7. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Han and Chewie in trouble.

Vader using dirty, but very interesting tactics.

Luke may be in trouble as well.

Good story GreatOne!. I'm very intrigued as to what will happen to Han.

8. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Jedi_BMK - Han's already in trouble and Luke appears on track to join him- hehe. When one gets into trouble, the others are sure to follow! :D

KnightedRogue - Why would they not include you?- Ahh. Poor Leia. Never fear.... she knows how to deal with Luke and Chewie! ;) - Vader let Chewie go to bring Lukie I wonder if a certain princess will wind up tagging along anyway? - Hmmm. [face_thinking]

padawan lunetta - ACK! Stupid Madine...*starts a list on characters in this story needing a swift kick to the pants* - Yes, Madine is being practical.... but will certain OTHER people? :eek:

HanSolo29 - I don't think Chewie would hand Luke over...if that is what Vader plans to do.- You will see what Vader intends in the next post! Hopefully, you will be surprised! o_O

Laura_Anu - Luke is going to find out something quite disturbing!- You think?? [face_whistling]

RebelMom - I think Chewie is having the dilemna of choosing between Han and Luke. A little worrying there- [face_devil] - I love getting everyone all worried! :p

QueenOfAces - You have returned from your undercover mission, I see- Yes, I have... that undercover work is quite hazardous... :p - Han's worried about Leia, Leia's worried about Han- And not a long-haired Prince in sight! [face_laugh]

Solo_Fan - As for Han, maybe this is finally the fic where Vader (Daddy Dearest) can question Han about his intentions towards his daughter- Actually, one of the main inspirations for this fic was my desire to have a LOT of Han/Vader interaction. :eek: [face_devil] - . Will Leia leave the Rebellion to save Han, or will it be just to go with Luke?- She might SAY it's for Luke! ;)

Jerjerrod-Lennox - Vader using dirty, but very interesting tactics.- LOL! Vader likes using dirty tactics.... it's so much fun! ;)

9. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 3

10. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Uh-oh, Luke now know that Darth Vader is his father!

Will Han actually believe Vader's telling the truth?

The others are not coping well with this.

Keep going! :cool:

11. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Well, Luke knows. Now to determine what he'll do with that knowledge.

And of course Leia ordered herself along. This is shaping up to be a complete disaster(the rescue, not the story). I like it.

Smiling sweetly, Leia said, "And Threepio is standing right there. Bring him along, too." Chewie let out a loud howl of protest. "Chewie, we need him along to translate."

The Wookiee responded by banging his head against the wall.

Hasn't Chewie already suffered enough? :p

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    So, the secret was left out of the bag. I'm surprised Luke didn't react more strongly to it, or perhaps he's hiding it? [face_mischief]

And having Vader owe one to Han for his act above the Death Star - interesting...

13. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    [face_whistling] *pokes her head meekly into the thread, wondering if MarySue still remembers her...and if she does, how mad is she that kayladie has been a lazy bum about giving FB?....*

[face_blush] I'm loving this story so far! No surprise there, considering the author (hey, kissing butt may defuse some of the anger, I hope :D ).

I love the care and concern that Han and Chewie show for each other as they're fighting off the Imperials. And I loved Leia's reaction when Chewie got to the Rebel base.

Interesting the way Vader sees things...so he knew all along where Luke was? I'll bet he wishes that he'd gone to get him before Luke managed to blow up the Death Star!

And now, he's revealed his identity to Luke...I'm thinking that the farmboy will have a hard time dealing with that.

Loved Chewie's reaction to Threepio coming along!

Can't wait to see what happens when the group meets up with Vader.

I would ask if my favorite redheaded assassin is going to show up in this story, but I don't want to push my luck... [face_worried]

14. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Nice fic! So Han is basically bait for Luke. And LUke, because he's such a good friend is running after him. And Leia, who's usually the sensible one, is going with him... I wonder what will hapenn. Will Vader realize who Leia is? And interesting that Vader knew where Luke was the entire time.

Anyway, I wonder what's going to happen at Luke and Vader's rendevous- especially with Leia and Chewie accompanying him. Will Vader see that as treachery or not...

Great chapter and I'm definitely looking forwards to more.

15. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Threepio's coming along?? Poor Chewie! Poor Luke! Poor Leia...poor everyone!!

16. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Chewie seems pretty calm with the fact that Vader has claimed Luke as his son. Luke seems to be fairly calm as well. I wonder when it will sink in for Luke. Leia sure invited herself along quite quickly. She definitely has some feelings for Han.

17. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    GreatOne: It's strange to see Vader so...well...agreeable (for a Sith Lord, anyway). So, let me guess--Han is going to try to escape, and he's going to get injured again! Hopefully, Leia will be around to nurse him back to health. :)

Like RebelMom, I'm also interested in seeing what happens with all the emotional fallout of the news that Luke is Vader's son.

It's nice to see another story delving into the question of why Kenobi hid Luke in plain sight on Tatooine and allowed him to keep his surname. Interesting theory on that one, GO.

Looking forward to more.

18. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    If Threepio is coming along, is R2D2 also? Threepio is alot easier to handle when R2 is along to admonish him.

19. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Oooh excellent post, loved Chewie showing the message to Lukie, and discussing it with him. Ooh Han knows now...loved his thinking Lukie is too nice. :) And Of COURES Leia's coming....won't Vader be happy to have his daughter too? ;)

Love this, can't wait for more!

20. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    So the company is on theire way

My favorite line:
    The Wookiee responded by banging his head against the wall. [face_laugh]

I would do the same if I had to travel with Threepio. Building him was the worts thing Anakin had ever did against the galaxy.

Zs.

21. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Jerjerrod-Lennox - Will Han actually believe Vader's telling the truth? - Hehe. I sincerely doubt it! Which will only annoy Vader! :p

Jedi_BMK - Well, Luke knows. Now to determine what he'll do with that knowledge- Poor Luke. He is going to be so confused. :D - of course Leia ordered herself along- LOL! Of course!

HanSolo29 - I'm surprised Luke didn't react more strongly to it, or perhaps he's hiding it? - Right now, Luke is in major denial. I think anybody would be! :(

kayladie97 - wondering if MarySue still remembers her...and if she does, how mad is she - :D - I'm not mad. I've been posting all my lately stories over at the Beyond, and I don't think you go there. so he knew all along where Luke was?- Haven't you ever wondered how he could NOT have known? [face_thinking] I would ask if my favorite redheaded assassin is going to show up in this story, but I don't want to push my luck- [face_laugh] - Mara was a major player in 'Blind Ambitions', but since you never go over to the Beyond boards..... :p

Alethia - And Luke, because he's such a good friend is running after him. And Leia, who's usually the sensible one, is going with him- Why.... of course! I'd think Leia would run after Luke if he were caught, too. And Han would certainly go after either one of them. I wonder what's going to happen at Luke and Vader's rendevous- especially with Leia and Chewie accompanying him. Will Vader see that as treachery or not... - He might. I suspect he thinks Chewie will be with Luke, but he might be surprised at Leia showing up. :eek:

Laura_Anu- Threepio's coming along??- Somebody has to interpret Chewie, and dispense helpful advice! :D

RebelMom - Chewie seems pretty calm with the fact that Vader has claimed Luke as his son- Ah, who knows.... maybe Chewie knows something no one else does! ;) Luke seems to be fairly calm as well. I wonder when it will sink in for Luke- Not for a while yet. Luke will be floating down the river of Denial for a few more posts! :)

QueenOfAces - It's strange to see Vader so...well...agreeable (for a Sith Lord, anyway). - hehe. He has his own agenda, so it's in his best interests not to kill Han outright. [face_devil] - It's nice to see another story delving into the question of why Kenobi hid Luke in plain sight on Tatooine and allowed him to keep his surname. Interesting theory on that one, GO- Hmm. Well, I had to come up with some reason. Actually, that is something I've never been able to figure out. There were plenty of stormtroopers on Tatooine, so the Empire must have had a presense there, and there were also plenty of spies. I just don't understand how Vader or Palpy could NOT have known... :confused:

Solo_Fan -If Threepio is coming along, is R2D2 also?- Yes, Artoo was behind Luke when Luke was sneaking onboard the Falcon. Have no fear! We can't have one droid without the other! [face_laugh]

padawan lunetta - Han knows now...loved his thinking Lukie is too nice- Luke probably thinks he's too nice, too! Poor Luke! ;) - won't Vader be happy to have his daughter too? - I still have to come up with some way Vader is going to discover this fact without Obi-Wan's ghost telling Luke. I have an idea, though.... [face_devil]

zsuzsa - I would do the same if I had to travel with Threepio. Building him was the worts thing Anakin had ever did against the galaxy. - [face_laugh] - The worst?? Maybe in the top five! ;)

22. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
  23. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    first post? :cool: will reply as soon as i finished my work :p

I like this plot GreatOne. It promise to be very interesting :D

Im glad that Anakin is still alive ;) alive and still in love with his wife [face_love]

"Amidala. The name of my ship is Amidala." - wow, you surprised me here, Mary. i wasn't expecting this at all :)

~Lelila @};-

24. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Just found this... okay, so I'm a little slow...

Anyway, looking good... like the twist!

And of course... Han is a cocky as ever!

25. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Why.... of course! I'd think Leia would run after Luke if he were caught, too. And Han would certainly go after either one of them.

Oh, I know. They really have a deep bond between them and it's fairly obvious that if one was captured/ in trouble, the others would go after them immediately. But Leia also happens to be the sensible one, as I said, and usually wouldn't go against High Command. Which shows how much she cares, to go after Han with Luke. And I wonder what High Command will think about this...

If Luke and Leia weren't so attached to the protocol droid, Chewie would have thrown him out of the airlock.

That line just struck me as so funny... I really love it.

And I loved Han's interaction with Vader. I can see Han doing that- and I can also see Vader being somewhat amused.

Vader named his ship Amidala? Very nice...

I really liked this chapter, I found it all around fairly humourous. Thanks for the update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.