main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Birthright - Post ANH - AU - Han, Luke, Vader, Leia, etc. - CONCLUDED 5/1/05 - More Replies up 5/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Aww Vader named his ship after his wife.

2. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Only Han would talk back to Vader like that. Your Darthship [face_laugh]

Leia seems confused about Han. At least some things never change. ;) I wonder if Luke goes and talks to her like he seems about to if that will finally change the course of her thoughts.

If Luke and Leia weren't so attached to the protocol droid, Chewie would have thrown him out of the airlock.

I'll help. :p

Nice touch with the name of Vader's shuttle. Little things like that go a long way to showing he's not evil, just misguided and prone to making really bad decisions.

3. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    GreatOne: I rarely laugh out loud when I read, but the Han/Vader exchange was hysterical! I also loved the ship discussion as well. It seems Han has the ability to charm all of the Skywalker family--in his own unique way, of course.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Oh, and I'm definitely with you on the hiding Luke business. Vader/Palpy would have to be the biggest idiots in the world not to know. Maybe Tatooine is just to hot and bright for their dark visions to work. I think this is a real weakness in the plot link between the old and new trilogies.

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Denial works for a while anyway. I just love how Han talks to Darth. It's a good thing Vader likes to laugh. [face_laugh]
    Oooh, shades of Anakin. Nice name for his ship.

5. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Fantastic post, GreatOne!

Leia's musings were well done, as were Luke's regarding Vader. Han/Vader interaction - that was priceless! Excellent job with characterization of Han. You really got him on these exchanges!

Darthship . . . oh, dear. It's good Anakin has a sense of humor. [face_laugh] And I too love Vader's name for his ship. Except for a second I thought it read Obidala, and was slightly disturbed. :D

Okay, I'm off to breakfast. Wonderful work!

*KR*

PS: You should just insert a witty comment here [ ] and pretend I said it. The humor is missing from this reply [face_laugh]

6. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    How nice of Vader to name his ship after his wife.

I wonder whats next?

Great post!

7. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    :D Han and Vader are the BEST together!! They seriously crack me up!!

I love the name of the ship! How fitting!

8. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    *g* Han certainly has a way with people...even with Vader! [face_laugh]

Kat

9. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Ok just caught up! Great as usual. I wonder if the name of his ship will have an affect on Leia??? Just a thought? Can't wait for more.

10. Webogirl

Webogirl Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2004
    ***If Luke and Leia weren't so attached to the protocol droid, Chewie would have thrown him out of the airlock. ***[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] - Need I say more?

Okay, I'm just not going to let myself have the slightest pang of sympathy for Vader even in the most smallest measure. You just had to name his ship that did't you?;););)

I have to remember that he has Han....bad Vader

11. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    In defense of Threepio, someone has to provide the comic moments in Star Wars. Someone has to be the straight man in all of this madness. Plus, without Threepio, no one would have a clue what R2 was trying to say or do.

Will Han think his ship is a piece of junk after he pilots the Amidala? Should be interesting.

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ah, so Luke is finally going to share it with someone other than Chewie. Let's hope everything works out like Luke was thinking...

13. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    jedi-lelila - Im glad that Anakin is still alive and still in love with his wife - Yes, he is still in love with her. You wouldn't think it with a Sith, would you? ;)

RedGold - Han is a cocky as ever! - *snickers* but he'd better watch his mouth... Vader might have limits.. :eek:

Alethia - Which shows how much she cares, to go after Han with Luke. And I wonder what High Command will think about this- For the moment, High Command will be thinking she went along to help Luke. Which of course was PART of the reason! ;) - I loved Han's interaction with Vader. I can see Han doing that- and I can also see Vader being somewhat amused- Good thing for Han the Sith is amused. [face_devil]

Jeditheskyisblue - Vader named his ship after his wife. - :_| - Poor Vader!! *wait... did I just say poor Vader??* :eek: :eek:

Jedi_BMK - Leia seems confused about Han.- [face_laugh] - I think Leia is always confused when it comes to Han.... or maybe she's like Luke.... in denial. he's not evil, just misguided and prone to making really bad decisions. - He's not bad.... he's just grumpy! Anyone would be grumpy having to live in that suit. [face_devil]

QueenOfAces - It seems Han has the ability to charm all of the Skywalker family--in his own unique way, of course.- Yes, our cocky Corellian does have a way with people... :p - Maybe Tatooine is just to hot and bright for their dark visions to work. - I can just hear it.... "No, I don't want to... YOU go there...." "No... YOU go there.... it's too hot for ME to go there...." "I know.... we'll have MIKEY go there!" LOL! - I think this is a real weakness in the plot link between the old and new trilogies. - That, and Leia 'remembering' her real mother!

RebelMom - Denial works for a while anyway- Yup! :D - Luke won't believe the truth right away... shades of Anakin. Nice name for his ship.- It was that, or 'Padme', and I like the name 'Amidala' better. GL should have had her name Amidala Padme, not the other way around. :oops:

KnightedRogue - Han/Vader interaction - that was priceless! - I've always enjoyed reading stories where Han and Vader actually interact and talk. So I decided to try my hand at one. :D - . Except for a second I thought it read Obidala, and was slightly disturbed.- Do you know I had to "google' Obidala to see what you were talking about?? [face_laugh] - That just shows how much into the new movies, and fanfic about those movies, I pay attention to!

Jerjerrod-Lennox - How nice of Vader to name his ship after his wife. - Vader actually has more feelings in this story than he did in the movies. Just so everyone's prepared... this is VERY AU! (I love AU's) :D

Laura_Anu - Han and Vader are the BEST together!! They seriously crack me up!! - I think they work well interacting together because they are so unlike each other at this point. Yet, Anakin Skywalker actually was a bit like Han, personality-wise, before he became Darth Vader. :)

Katarina42 - Han certainly has a way with people...even with Vader!- Yes, he does! Maybe Vader won't end up freezing him in carbonite in this story! [face_laugh]

starwarsfan68 - I wonder if the name of his ship will have an affect on Leia??? Just a thought?- Do you think Leia knew her mother's real name? I have always assumed she was given some fake name, just to protect her. But maybe not.... after all, Luke did keep the name "Skywalker". Very interesting..... *thinks*

Webogirl - I'm just not going to let myself have the slightest pang of sympathy for Vader even in the most smallest measure. You just had to name his ship that did't you?- :p - Poor Vader! Come on.... you can say it.... [face_laugh]

Solo_Fan - In defense of Threepio, someone has to provide the comic moments in Star Wars.- True! I do actually love Threepio. Notice I said Threepio.... NOT that gungan! (talk about annoying!) I'm

14. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Chapter 5

15. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    :_| :_| My poor Lukie! All upset and worried that Leia is going to hate him, and her answer sure didn't help any. :mad: I hope she wises up and goes to comfort him.

And Madine is an idiot. Rieekan should slap him upside the head. :mad:

I love the talks that Han is having with Vader (also love the ship being called Amidala...wonder if Palpy knows about that?), but isn't it weird that Vader can sense Han's feelings for Leia and yet he doesn't realize that Leia is his daughter? :rolleyes:

I really can't wait to see what happens when they all meet up.

:) :) :)

16. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    The Princess looked away, unable to met Luke's eyes, and feeling sick. "I don't know... maybe."

That's a tough situation for the two of them. Hopefully, Leia will come around before things go wrong...or that other secret gets out.

Behind his mask, Vader smirked. The Corellian's feelings were coming through clearly. He cared about the Rebels, and one Rebel in particular. "She is too good for you."

Giving the potential boyfriend the thrid degree. Old Vader acts like a father without even knowing it. :p

17. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Terrific story, GreatOne. =D=

"Idon't know,...maybe." Oh, that just breaks my heart. :_| She can't really hate him. Wait till she finds out about her own heritage, that's stick it to her.

Wonderful writing.

18. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Vader being a little fatherly to Leia there without realizing it? :D

Great post!

19. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    LOL
    "Your Darthship"

Only Han

I love the character interaction.

20. Solo-Evenstar

Solo-Evenstar Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2005
    Aww, poor Leia.
    I love that you make her human and unsure of whether or not she would hate Luke, as opposed to the movie, where she just like, "Seriously? He's your dad? Well that's weird."

Hehehe...I hope Han and Vader have a nice long talk about Leia, it could be interesting.

On a side note, can Vader feel Luke's feelings for Leia? Because if he can, that could get messy, with Han loving Leia who loves him back but they don't know meanwhile Luke is secretly in love with Leia.

21. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    Ah, GreatOne, I loved it. I particularly enjoyed the part where Vader plays Han's psychologist. Can you imagine having that guy for a therapist????

And poor Luke...I hope Leia realizes how much her fears just destroyed her friend. She needs to do some thinking, and go and talk with him.

Finally, don't go getting any ideas from Solo-Evenstar. The idea of Vader trying to play matchmaker for Luke is too creepy for words! :eek:

Another nice chapter!

P.S.--the Mikey commercial bit from your last set of comments was hysterical! :)

22. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    A good chapter as always.

I did'nt know Han needed therapy!.

Vader playingmatchmaker with Luke?, very interesting..

23. Webogirl

Webogirl Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2004
    I just love the interaction between Han and Vader...

24. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Luke didn't need to hear Leia say that she might hate him if Vader was his father. Poor kid, being cast out because he had the misfortune of being sired by the Emperor's right hand. I'm wondering if Leia will hate herself when she finds out...

25. Sologirl

Sologirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2004
    Another wonderful story GO.

I just got finished reading your current conclusion as PT, and I must say that I wish your muse would stike lightning on me! Wonderful work as always.. my poor han, always evoting physical pain on the poor guy, but must admit that it seems like so much fun to write him in such a light.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.