main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Birthright - Post ANH - AU - Han, Luke, Vader, Leia, etc. - CONCLUDED 5/1/05 - More Replies up 5/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ooh good post! Loved Wes' kind of second thoughts, there might hope for the boy yet! Leia teaching Han a lesson there was hilarious! Ah twins..excellent... ;)

Need.More.NOW!!!

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Lots of posts to catch up on. :) I've got a great picture for you. It's of JarJar frozen in carbonite. It was at CIII and I thought of you when I saw it. I'll have the picture up later this week.

3. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    btw, it is now spring break in france and i will be gone until may 8th so when I get back I will catch up reading.

4. Rosh_Penin

Rosh_Penin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    Oh no, poor Wes! He's marching to his doom, trying to do his (admittedly rather odd) duty!

5. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    1:2 odds it's twins
    1:2 it's a girl - if not twins
    1:4 it's a boy - if not twins

Hah!

I'm making a killing off this story!!!

6. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Solo_Fan - You're back! :D :D - I thought I'd lost you! - When asked about some of our heroes getting up in age, Denning replied that in the Star Wars galaxy, 60 was the new 40. So, I got the impression that Han and Leia will continue to be very active in the stories. - I would think so, too! And I don't even think 60 is so terribly old in the real world, anymore! :eek: - Since Leia and Padme are going to be together, it would be nice to see them have a heart-to-heart mother/daughter talk, especially about the twins Leia is expecting.- That's a good idea. I'll have to see if I can work it in, somewhere. Especially now that things are coming to a boil, it's going to be hard. But I will try! :D - I also like the explanation that it is just the will of the Force that Han and Leia procreate so easily. - LOL! I agree. The Force just wants Leia and Han to be parents. :)

padawan lunetta - Loved Wes' kind of second thoughts, there might hope for the boy yet!- [face_devil] - Poor Wes. He's in for a eye-opening experience!

RebelMom - I've got a great picture for you. It's of JarJar frozen in carbonite. It was at CIII and I thought of you when I saw it. I'll have the picture up later this week. - [face_laugh] - So someone ELSE had the secret desire to freeze Jar Jar! :p I look forward to the pic! Hope you had fun at CIII!

jasa - it is now spring break in france and i will be gone until may 8th so when I get back I will catch up reading.- OK! Have fun and be safe! Hopefully, the story will be concluded when you get back. :D

Rosh_Penin - Oh no, poor Wes! He's marching to his doom, trying to do his (admittedly rather odd) duty! - hehe. But he thinks he's doing the right thing. :eek:

RedGold - I'm making a killing off this story!!! - Too bad no one is actually betting REAL money! [face_laugh]

7. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter Forty-Eight

8. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Great idea they came up with to get Han out of there. They just had to play on their enemies' existing bias. ;)

"Who's idea was it to break into a detention cell without a plan to get back out?"

Luke flushed. "Do you always have to bring that up? It was a long time ago."

"A year and a half is not a long time ago," Leia argued, smiling.

Luke's never going to live that one down, is he? :D

"Not a problem," Winter managed to say. "I'm just glad Solo left before I had to do more than kiss him."

Mothma laughed and exited the room. No sooner had the door shut, than Tycho flung the rumpled bed covers off his body. "I'll second that last part."

I knew there was a reason her bed was the only messy part of the room. [face_laugh]

And now that Mon Mothma's officially nuts and they know about the warning the Emperor will be getting, what will they be able to do? [face_thinking]

9. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Leia's idea worked pretty well. I hope that Leia can get in contact with Luke or her Father and let them know what's going on. That are will Wes ever wise up and realize what he's about to do?

10. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Good plan :) I wish them good luck. Specially Luke,Mara and Anakin.

*Want`s MORE!!! ;)

11. KnightedRogue

KnightedRogue Jedi Master star 3

Aug 11, 2004
    Oh, Han and Leia's plan worked out wonderfully, although I hate Mon Mothma and Madine think badly of Han. It was great to see how both Han and Leia regretted what they said after. :* We just need to get Han back now!

And Winter and Tycho were amusing, as well. [face_laugh] I love the way you've characterized everyone - they've got their distinctive relationships and quirks, but there's always a bit more humor and excitement in your stories that other authors don't write.

Great work!

*KR*

12. Rosh_Penin

Rosh_Penin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    TYCHO! I'm shocked.

Brilliant plan all round, though!

13. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    Mon Mothma HAS lost her mind.

Useful to insinuate Winter into her confidence this way, though.

Shame ye can't let Palpy and Organa off eachother. Ah well, needs must, as the saying goes.

14. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Wonderful chapter!

Really gave a good reason for Han to run away like that.. poor sap missess her already... :D

And Winter/Tycho already going at it! Sweet! Those two are cool.

15. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    My whole perception of Mon Mothma is going to be permanently scarred by this fic. :p Evil Mothma, Evil Madine, Evil Janson...

I dare you to write an Evil Winter story sometime. I'm not sure it can be done. [face_laugh]

I can't wait to see RebelMom's pic of Jar Jar frozen in carbonite. I never did get to that room to see the thing in person.

16. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    Han? Vile? Mothma is clearly mentally disturbed if she thinks that! [face_laugh] [face_love]

Kat

17. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Luke and Anakin stolen a shuttle?

Interesting.

What is Mothma up to?

18. bigbad01

bigbad01 Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2005
    Great post!
    Love the cover story for Han having to leave, I certainly wasnt expecting that to be the plan!
    Also, Mon mothma is getting stanger every second, being evil is weird enough, but thinking Han is vile? That's really crazy!!

19. JuniorPadawan

JuniorPadawan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    I never agreed with Yoda. Trying is always better than not doing. And maybe Wes will realize his life is more important then a message to Palpy from a crazy woman.

20. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    GreatOne:

Well, I figured you'd have Han and Leia get into a big "fight" so that he could leave, but I didn't expect the kissing Winter part. It was so sweet how he missed Leia after only five hours, though.

Also, Mon Mothma is not very good at keeping her plans secret...did she not NOTICE the messy bed in the immaculate room????

Looking forward to more.

21. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    If Han is vile...I don't know who isn't! :D I loved the chapter.

22. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Jedi_BMK - Luke's never going to live that one down, is he?- LOL! Not for a long time! ;) - now that Mon Mothma's officially nuts and they know about the warning the Emperor will be getting, what will they be able to do?- At this point, it's going to be hard to stop the plans! :eek:

Jeditheskyisblue - That are will Wes ever wise up and realize what he's about to do? - Yes, he will. But will it be in time? [face_devil]

Starshine - I wish them good luck. Specially Luke,Mara and Anakin. - They are going to need lots and lots of luck! :D

KnightedRogue - I hate Mon Mothma and Madine think badly of Han. - hehe. I don't think at this point, either Han or Leia cares what those two think! ;) - Winter and Tycho were amusing, as well- Did you know he was hiding under those covers? :p

Rosh_Penin - TYCHO! I'm shocked. - It would have been more shocking if WEDGE would have popped out from under the covers! [face_laugh]

Arcalian -Mon Mothma HAS lost her mind. - Yup! It's official! She's nuts! :p Shame ye can't let Palpy and Organa off eachother- :eek: I hope you meant Palpy and MOTHMA!

RedGold - Winter/Tycho already going at it! Sweet!- hehe. It's a good thing Mon didn't decide to sit and stay awhile! :D

Jedi-2B - My whole perception of Mon Mothma is going to be permanently scarred by this - [face_laugh] - Poor Monnie! She's just being abused in this story! - I can't wait to see RebelMom's pic of Jar Jar frozen in carbonite- Me, too! I wonder if he's sticking out his tongue, like in my version! :p

Katarina42 - Han? Vile? Mothma is clearly mentally disturbed if she thinks that! - The woman needs some pills, that's for sure! :cool:

Jerjerrod-Lennox - Luke and Anakin stolen a shuttle? - I figured if they had a stolen shuttle in ROTJ, they could have one here, too! ;)

bigbad01 - Love the cover story for Han having to leave, I certainly wasnt expecting that to be the plan! - Good! I wanted it to be a surprise! :D

JuniorPadawan - I never agreed with Yoda. Trying is always better than not doing- True. But then, I didn't agree with those Jedi a lot of times! ;)

QueenOfAces - I figured you'd have Han and Leia get into a big "fight" so that he could leave, but I didn't expect the kissing Winter part- LOL! They had to make it look real! ;) - Mon Mothma is not very good at keeping her plans secret...did she not NOTICE the messy bed in the immaculate room???? - [face_laugh] - She noticed it.... she just never though Winter would have a MAN in her bed! :eek:

Laura_Anu - If Han is vile...I don't know who isn't!- Just shows HOW crazy Mon Mothma is! :D

23. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    :D I knew when I read that Winter and Han were kissing that it was Leia's plan to get Han out!

And, yes, I've been lurking, but enjoying every bit. :)

24. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ooh excellent post! Stupid Mothma! LOvedf the breakup....Winter's awfully lucky, getting to kiss Han. ;)

*beast Mothma* Janson is NOT expendable!!! Grrr...

*screams at Lukie and Anakin* It's a trap!!! :D

Need.More.NOW!!! For my sanity ;)

25. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Oh that was good. Its 1100pm while I am reading this, and I think I woke half the house laughing at the Winter/Han kiss scene. I hope they can get word to the other skywalkers!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.