main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Birthright - Post ANH - AU - Han, Luke, Vader, Leia, etc. - CONCLUDED 5/1/05 - More Replies up 5/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight_Aragorn

Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    Excellent posts, GreatOne. I absolutely love the interactions between Han and Vader. And poor Luke... :( He's got quite a lot to deal with at the moment. Looking forward to the next chapter! :D

2. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Perhaps Han is starting to earn Vader's respect. In some scary way, they might actually be friends by the end of this fic. Maybe Han can ask Vader why he created Threepio the way he did, although Vader might find it amusing that his creation so annoys Han. Poor Luke!

3. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Leia won't take the news well that Vader is her Father as well. I mean if she could even for a moment think she might hate Luke because of his who Father might be. What will she think when she finds out he's her Father?

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Aww, poor Luke. I feel really sorry for him after Leia pretty much openly rejected him. That's gotta be hard - especially considering the fact that Luke still has feelings for her at this point in time.

Hmm...I'd have to agree with Solo_Fan. I sense a strange friendship forming between Han and Vader. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

5. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    OOh nice post, love the little relationship between Han and Vader, and him telling him she's too good to him...ehheehhe

Loved the Lukie\Leia scene too, I agree...my poor Lukie! Love Leia's reaction too, very like her. :)

Can't wait for more!

6. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Oh GreatOne! I'm already completely absorbed by this story! It is fantastic!

Han and Vader's conversations are interesting, but I can't help but wonder what they might be like if vader knew that Leia was his daughter! That's always got to be a question to be asked.

I liked Leia's honesty in answering Luke's question about if Vader was his father. It's not something that we ever got to see in canon since the revelation came with the one that they were brother and sister. It's slightly different here.

Like I said, I'm completely loving this. Excellent work! :)

7. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    kayladie97 - My poor Lukie! All upset and worried that Leia is going to hate him, and her answer sure didn't help any. I hope she wises up and goes to comfort him.- Aww! Leia's a sensible person. She will eventually wise up. :D - isn't it weird that Vader can sense Han's feelings for Leia and yet he doesn't realize that Leia is his daughter? - And that is yet ONE other thing in the OT trilogy I can't understand. How is it Vader can't tell Leia is Force sensitive?? Maybe he figured out Luke was his son by the last name, but he still should have been able to sense Leia's latent talents! :eek:

Jedi_BMK - Hopefully, Leia will come around before things go wrong...or that other secret gets out.- And it WILL get out! Muahahhahaha! [face_devil] Old Vader acts like a father without even knowing it. - Poor Han when Vader does figure it out! :p

JediMaster_Jen - She can't really hate him. Wait till she finds out about her own heritage, that's stick it to her. - :_| - Talk about a shocker! And no, she doesn't really hate Luke.... but don't forget this is set only 6 months after ANH, so it's very fresh what Vader did to her and Alderaan. :eek:

RedGold - Vader being a little fatherly to Leia there without realizing it?- Perhaps so.... and he will be more 'fatherly' once he finds out the truth! :eek:

owphoenix - "Your Darthship" Only Han - I tried to think of some nickname that Han could call Vader without actually having the Sith kill him for it! :eek: [face_laugh]

Solo-Evenstar - I hope Han and Vader have a nice long talk about Leia, it could be interesting.- I might work that in this story, but only after Vader discovers Leia is his daughter... muahahaha! [face_devil] - can Vader feel Luke's feelings for Leia?- hehe. You will have to find out... I do answer that one!

QueenOfAces - Can you imagine having that guy for a therapist????- LOL! No... he'd scare you right into thinking HIS way! [face_laugh] - The idea of Vader trying to play matchmaker for Luke is too creepy for words!- LOL! It won't be Vader playing matchmaker for Luke! ;)

Jerjerrod-Lennox - I did'nt know Han needed therapy!- Awww. Of course he doesn't! Except maybe when it comes to dealing with a certain Princess! ;)

Webogirl - love the interaction between Han and Vader... - I love reading stories where Han and Vader actually talk. So this is my version! :D

RebelMom - Luke didn't need to hear Leia say that she might hate him if Vader was his father.- No, he didn't ... Poor Luke. :( - I'm wondering if Leia will hate herself when she finds out...- She's going to be mighty upset. :eek:

Sologirl - always evoting physical pain on the poor guy, but must admit that it seems like so much fun to write him in such a light.... - Well, Carolyn Golledge was my fanfic writing inspiration, and she ALWAYS injures Han... so you can blame her! LOL!

Knight_Aragorn - And poor Luke...He's got quite a lot to deal with at the moment.- Yes, he does. With friends like Leia... Poor guy! :(

Solo_Fan - Perhaps Han is starting to earn Vader's respect. In some scary way, they might actually be friends by the end of this fic- I haven't gotten to the end yet, but that is a possibility. :eek: Vader might find it amusing that his creation so annoys Han. - LOL! He probably would think Han deserves that torture! :D

Jeditheskyisblue - I mean if she could even for a moment think she might hate Luke because of his who Father might be- Probably because her hatred and fear of Vader is coloring her attitude, at least for the moment. Remember this story is set only six months after ANH, so her memories of torture and Alderaan are still fresh and raw. :(

HanSolo29 - That's gotta be hard - especially considering the fact that Luke still has feelings for her at this point in time. - On the bright side... because this is AU,

8. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter Six

9. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Nice little twist you threw in there... :D

10. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Finally back online, and what awaits me but a new little gem from GreatOne. :D

Great story. I'm glad Leia came around and quit shunning Luke. And it will be interesting to see if the 'curse' resurrects and causes mayhem at the dome.

11. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Now you have me creeped out with Vader's talk about the abandoned outpost. Why do I get the funny feeling they're going to have to work together to survive whatever they end up finding?

12. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Oh heres to hoping they don't run into any trouble on that planet. Even though it would be kind of fun to read a story where Vader, Luke, Leia and Han and let's not forget Chewie all had to work together.

13. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Oh, yes! A mystery!!! That makes my day!

14. calgary

calgary Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2004
    Awk! Great One! I just found this story. Don't have to see the title, just your name. Terrific story. As usual, you could spin several stories just around one or two of your lines...and some of them are priceless.

15. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Han on a unknown planet with Vader..

Should be interesting.

Good post, keep going.

16. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Glad Lukie now knows Leia doesn't hate him and apologized :) Loved Artoo trying to wake him and then getting Chewie, and stopping him from moping. Poor boy. :(

Ooh Vader thinking of Threepio! :-D That's great! Loved Vader saying Han's lucky he hasn't crushed his windpipe and Han saying he wouldn't do that because he'd be bored...ooh that boy's mouth..lol! Loving this, just in case you couldn't tell. ;)

17. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    I'm glad to see that Leia has come to her senses. However, she should have had the courage to talk to Luke earlier--she had to know how much she hurt him.

I also liked the Goldenrod reference. Han better be careful, insulting Vader's creation like that!

Hey, I wonder how Threepio will respond to the news that, for all intents and purposes, Vader is his father too! :D

Another interesing chapter, GreatOne. Looking forward to more!

18. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    RedGold - Nice little twist you threw in there- hehe. Thanks! Those things just pop up while I'm typing.... and pretty soon, I say to myself.... "self.... why did you type THAT? Now you have to figure out a way to make it fit!" (I talk to myself a lot!) :p [face_laugh]

Jedi-2B - And it will be interesting to see if the 'curse' resurrects and causes mayhem at the dome. - LOL! Of course it has to cause problems.. :D

Jedi_BMK - Now you have me creeped out with Vader's talk about the abandoned outpost- *twilight zone music enters the background* [face_laugh]

Jeditheskyisblue - Oh heres to hoping they don't run into any trouble on that planet- Muahahahha... [face_devil] - No trouble you say??

Laura_Anu - A mystery!!! That makes my day! - Isn't sci-fi fun? All sorts of bizarre things can happen, and they don't have to have any connection to boring old reality! :p

calgary - Awww. Thank you! I'm glad you're reading, and that you like it! :D

Jerjerrod-Lennox - Han on a unknown planet with Vader.. - Han just can't stay out of trouble, can he? ;)

padawan lunetta - Glad Lukie now knows Leia doesn't hate him and apologized- Yes, Poor Luke! And Leia didn't even apologize for three days! :eek: - Bad Leia.... ;)

QueenOfAces - However, she should have had the courage to talk to Luke earlier--she had to know how much she hurt him.- Leia always has had trouble with those apologies, you know! :p Han better be careful, insulting Vader's creation like that! - LOL! Maybe I will have Threepio drive Vader crazy later in this story, too! [face_thinking] - I wonder how Threepio will respond to the news that, for all intents and purposes, Vader is his father too!- You're right! :eek: - Pretty soon, Threepio may know which person to thank when he says 'Thank The Maker!' [face_laugh]

19. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I can see things will get worse. An abandon outpost with a mystery. Finally, Leia apologizes. I hope Luke starts feeling better about the situation.

20. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yay! Leia forgives Luke. Glad to see they made up and everything seems okay...for now...

And I don't like the sound of these disappearing scientists and Jedi. [face_worried]

21. CommanderK23

CommanderK23 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    Hey GreatOne!

I've been reading but haven't had time to reply... till now.

This is one cool story, and I'm very interested to see where exactly you take this.

Disappearing scientists and Jedi, hmm? [face_thinking] Sounds like a certain old walking corpse...

Can't wait for more.

22. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    They are going to find out what happened to the scientists and the Jedi aren't they? It's just the kind of thing that might happen, with that particular family.

23. Webogirl

Webogirl Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2004
    You've just got to have a Threepio/Vader run in!!! Hmmm, what you could do with that...

Still loving this, even though you make me worry about what is going to happen!!!

24. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    RebelMom - I can see things will get worse- Worse? Well.... they are about to turn interesting/weird. :)

HanSolo29 - I don't like the sound of these disappearing scientists and Jedi- Neither does Han! [face_laugh]

CommanderK23 - Sounds like a certain old walking corpse- LOL! Maybe.... or maybe not! :eek: :eek:

Kazzy - They are going to find out what happened to the scientists and the Jedi aren't they?- Sort of..... muahahhahaha [face_devil]

Webogirl - You've just got to have a Threepio/Vader run in- :D - I'm trying to work that in there.... but I don't think Threepio knows who's under that mask, but Vader on the other hand... ;)

More shortly.

25. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter Seven

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.