main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Birthright - Post ANH - AU - Han, Luke, Vader, Leia, etc. - CONCLUDED 5/1/05 - More Replies up 5/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Damn...Wes is dead and Rebels are in huge trouble cause one woman wants too much power :mad:

I can only wish that Anakin will not be seduced by the Dark side again(which I think will not happen...maybe)or Luke.

*Is waiting patiently...

2. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    [face_worried] This is not good. Not good at all.

Die Palpy Die! And Mon Mothma too!

Now let's hope no one does anything stupid and help arrives before things get too ugly.

3. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    A very touching Mother/Daughter time with Leia telling her Mother she didn't think she could give up her unborn children, and yet knowing that her Mother did the right thing by giving her and Luke up.

Will Anakin use the Dark side to destory the Emperor? That's the question.

4. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    1:2 odds Mothma looses her head after she stupidly goes after Padme and Leia...

[face_batting]

5. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I don't think Mothma stands a chance against Leia and Padme.

Hopefully you won't risk the readers' wrath by killing Luke or Mara. Having Anakin sacrifice himself for his family might be another thing. [face_worried]

6. Rosh_Penin

Rosh_Penin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    Rosh looks around guiltily, then covers his NGC lapel badge with his hand
    I'll take those odds, RedGold! Old fool - she is no match for the power of the bun hairdos!

I'm confused - how can the Emperor be confronting Anakin and replying to Ackbar at the same time?

I would love to see Anakin's demasking on screen - John Williams would have a field day with that part!

7. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    I think that "Pulped by Palpy" would be a great new cooking show. Of course, everything would be baked using force lightning ;)

Very sweet mother/daughter scene [face_love]

I suspect that Mon Mothma's going to find out the hard way that Leia and Padme won't be as easy to kill as she had hoped. [face_devil]

Kat

8. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    And the Jedi reflect the Storm trooper shots right into Palpy's burnt hamburger face.

9. JuniorPadawan

JuniorPadawan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Mothma has delusions of graduer.

10. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Jerjerrod-Lennox - Why do I gwt the feeling Mothma is going to kill someone- She's sure going to try. :eek:

Starshine - Wes is dead and Rebels are in huge trouble cause one woman wants too much power - Wes isn't dead quite yet. He's just well on his way, if someone doesn't rescue him and plop him into a bacta tank real quick! [face_worried] I can only wish that Anakin will not be seduced by the Dark side again(which I think will not happen...maybe)or Luke.- hehehe. [face_devil]

Jedi_BMK - Die Palpy Die! And Mon Mothma too! - LOL! :D - Perhaps one of them will die! ;)

Jeditheskyisblue - A very touching Mother/Daughter time with Leia telling her Mother she didn't think she could give up her unborn children, and yet knowing that her Mother did the right thing by giving her and Luke up- Awww! Thank you! That scene was at Solo_Fan's request! See? I do take requests! :D

RedGold - 1:2 odds Mothma looses her head after she stupidly goes after Padme and Leia- Would I do that? [face_thinking]

Jedi-2B - I don't think Mothma stands a chance against Leia and Padme Mothma doesn't still realize that Leia is now a Jedi, and can make her life miserable. :eek: Hopefully you won't risk the readers' wrath by killing Luke or Mara.- [face_whistling] - Would I kill Luke or Mara? Me????

Rosh_Penin - I'm confused - how can the Emperor be confronting Anakin and replying to Ackbar at the same time? - [face_laugh] - I'll have you know you confused ME with that comment! I had to go back and see if I made some mistake in typing (which I do a lot) and then I went :oops: ... OHHH, that's what he means! :p

Katarina42 - I suspect that Mon Mothma's going to find out the hard way that Leia and Padme won't be as easy to kill as she had hoped- Or at least ONE of them is hard to kill! :eek:

Arcalian - And the Jedi reflect the Storm trooper shots right into Palpy's burnt hamburger face- Oh, it won't be quite that easy! [face_devil]

JuniorPadawan - Mothma has delusions of graduer.- Yes, she does! And the closer she gets to her goal, the crazier she gets! 8-}

EDIT - I can't believe this story got over 1,000 posts! :eek: :eek: :eek: - Thank YOU ONE AND ALL! [:D]

11. cka3ka

cka3ka Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2003
    I'm cheering for Mon Mothma!

It's like cheering for the Chicago Cubs... or Saddam Hussien. She's got no chance!

12. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    Congrats on the 1000+ posts, GreatOne!!!!

Like everyone else, I loved the mother/daughter chat. Also, like everyone else, I'm rooting for the demise of the Emperor and Mon Moth-eaten! Hmmm...that would be an interesting end...to have her devoured by giant moths. Hey, if you killed Boba Fett with a big bird, you can surely come up with some nasty end for her.

Looking forward to seeing how you get them out of this mess!

13. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    CIII Pics
    Click on Cheryl(far left). JarJar is on the bottom of page 1.

Looks like everything has gone bad all around. I hope only the bad guys end up dead.

14. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Mon verses Jedi Leia....mmmmm...no contest!!! Jedi Leia all the way. I'm more worried about what is happening down on the surface!

15. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Thank you for writing that wonderful mother/daughter conversation. It turned out very nice. One of my favorite parts of this story is that Luke and Leia get to know their parents. I would love to see Leia do a smackdown on Mon Mothma. Skywalkers (and Solos) kick ass!

16. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Ok. Palpatine is just being your normal run-of-the-mill bad guy. Mothma is making me sick. I hope Leia eviscerates her. Permanently. um..

[face_thinking] Here's a thought. Is the Emperor controlling Mon Mothma? Is that why she is behaving this way?

Nah. Come on, somebody off her quick. [face_devil]

S.

17. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Well, things aren't looking very good! Vader, Mara and Luke have to fight off fifty stormtroopers, the rebel army is failing, Madine is going to get himself killed, WEs is probably dying, and now Mon Mothma is off to murder Padme. How do you sleep at night, GreatOne?

18. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    cka3ka - It's like cheering for the Chicago Cubs... or Saddam Hussien. She's got no chance! - LOL! Some day those Cubs might win! *maybe* ;)

QueenOfAces - Hmmm...that would be an interesting end...to have her devoured by giant moths. Hey, if you killed Boba Fett with a big bird, you can surely come up with some nasty end for her. - You mean like a giant Hutt Butterfly, the razor sharp wings and venomous fangs? [face_laugh]

RebelMom - Looks like everything has gone bad all around. I hope only the bad guys end up dead- They can't die yet! First they have to give everyone fits! :D POOR JAR JAR! He's just not anyone's favorite character, is he? :p (thanks for the pic!)

starwarsfan68 - I'm more worried about what is happening down on the surface! - Things are getting exciting for our heroes.... it wouldn't be a SW story without some danger! :eek: :)

Solo_Fan - Thank you for writing that wonderful mother/daughter conversation- No problem! It was fun to write. :D - I would love to see Leia do a smackdown on Mon Mothma. Skywalkers (and Solos) kick ass! - Yes, they do! :cool:

skywalker64089 - . Mothma is making me sick. I hope Leia eviscerates her. Permanently. um.. - Now now! Maybe she's just really jealous of those elaborate hairdo's! :D - Is the Emperor controlling Mon Mothma? - Nope. No one is controlling Monnie but herself. :eek:

Kazzy - Vader, Mara and Luke have to fight off fifty stormtroopers, the rebel army is failing, Madine is going to get himself killed, WEs is probably dying, and now Mon Mothma is off to murder Padme. How do you sleep at night, GreatOne? - [face_laugh] - Pretty good, actually! I just sometimes have to think of ways to get people OUT of all of the situations I put them IN to begin with! [face_laugh]

19. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter Fifty-One

20. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    So Wedge has been captured and tortured, Padmé has been shot, Bel Ibis is not only in love with Padmé but has finally arrived as well and Leia's pregnant with twins. And now Anakin, Luke and Mara are going to have their final showdown with Palpatine. Interesting...very interesting.

You can not let Padmé die. Just don't. And while you're at it, I'd be happy if you didn't kill anyone else off either- well, anyone from the good guys. Mon and Madine are bantha fodder and free to be shot at- and hopefully actually shot.

Great chapters- I was away, so I couldn't read them before. But now I got to read them all at once and they were all great. Leia's 'torture' of Han with the Force was great as well and I liked Padmé's reaction to finding out what Anakin did with his lightsaber and Madine.

21. AnakinPadme4ever

AnakinPadme4ever Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    that's right..........you can't let any good guys die....especially the skywalker family........don't let any die maybe get hurt and stay in the hospital for sometime but don't kill anyone of the good guys............love the story........can't wait to see what's gonna happen to MON when Anakin comes back and finds out about this..........

22. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    *insert obligatory bad joke about "A Farewell to Arms" here* :p

You're not going to let Padme die, are you? If you don't kill her off, I'll give you a cookie! :D

Kat

23. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Not good.

not good at all.

24. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Padme's death?

SSSOOOO not touching that one....

[face_batting]

25. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Oh No Padme's hurt bad.

26. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Gah! You let Mothma shoot Padme!

Ok, this is simple. Leia keeps Padme going for the time being and the babies can help somehow since they are Solo babies and can do things like that. The three on the surface kick Palpy's but and Anakin does the whole chosen one thing and brings her back to health. Oh and at some point they whip the Imperial troops now that Han has returned with Bel Iblis. Yeah. That could work. :p

Just need to keep thinking positive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.