main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Birthright - Post ANH - AU - Han, Luke, Vader, Leia, etc. - CONCLUDED 5/1/05 - More Replies up 5/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    You don't have to let Padme die, you know. Just let her injury be enough to rid her of the notion of ruling the galaxy.

2. Rosh_Penin

Rosh_Penin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    RedGold, the VERY time I want to place a bet ... :p

And GreatOne, thought I'd let you know that Empire, the UK movie magazine (with an apt title) just ran a web poll that put Wedge top of the minor characters! (Beat THAT, Fett!)

Good post, all the pieces in the game are now rushing towards the conclusion.

EDIT: sending possible ROTS spoiler question via PM.

3. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    All I have to say is I am so glad you update daily!!! The dual cliffy from today is killing me!!!! But is is good!!

4. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    GreatOne:

OK, so it wasn't a giant moth, but it looks like MM got her just rewards--losing the right to bear arms in more ways than one.

Poor Padme...don't kill her off. She deserves a chance at happiness.

I'm glad Han hasn't lost his sense of battle timing...nice save there, flyboy!

Looking forward to more!

5. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Alethia - So Wedge has been captured and tortured, Padmé has been shot, Bel Ibis is not only in love with Padmé but has finally arrived as well and Leia's pregnant with twins. And now Anakin, Luke and Mara are going to have their final showdown with Palpatine- Yes to all those things, except it was WES that was captured and tortured! :D - Mon and Madine are bantha fodder and free to be shot at- and hopefully actually shot.- You mean to say you want Leia to SHOOT the woman after she chopped her arms off? :eek: [face_laugh]

AnakinPadme4ever - can't wait to see what's gonna happen to MON when Anakin comes back and finds out about this..- I think at this point he'll let the High Council deal with Mothma, unless he goes all darksidey! [face_devil]

Katarina42 - *insert obligatory bad joke about "A Farewell to Arms" here* [face_laugh] - That's a funny one! - If you don't kill her off, I'll give you a cookie! - A COOKIE??? Can it be a oatmeal-raisin-chocolate-chip cookie? Those are the very best kind! :D

Jerjerrod-Lennox - not good at all. - Muahahahahahha. [face_devil]

RedGold - SSSOOOO not touching that one.... - hehe. What? No survival odds for everyone? :cool:

Jeditheskyisblue - Oh No Padme's hurt bad. - Yes, she is. And so is Mon Mothma, and Wes and ... :eek:

Jedi_BMK - Leia keeps Padme going for the time being and the babies can help somehow since they are Solo babies and can do things like that- :eek: - But they're only about four months along! They're not even born! :p Just need to keep thinking positive.- Yes! Think positive! I will tell you ONE of the good guys is going to die! (Now where is RedGold when you want some odds on WHO?) ;)

Jedi-2B - You don't have to let Padme die, you know. Just let her injury be enough to rid her of the notion of ruling the galaxy- hehe. Do you really think she'll give up her dream just because of a little brush with death? [face_devil]

Rosh_Penin - And GreatOne, thought I'd let you know that Empire, the UK movie magazine (with an apt title) just ran a web poll that put Wedge top of the minor characters! (Beat THAT, Fett!) - Hmmmm. And to think.... he IS one of the good guys! :eek: EDIT: sending possible ROTS spoiler question via PM. - OK! But I haven't gotten the PM yet!

starwarsfan68 - The dual cliffy from today is killing me!!!!- Awww! Things will be resolved in two, or at the very, very most, three post! I promise! :) :)

QueenOfAces - it looks like MM got her just rewards--losing the right to bear arms in more ways than one. - hehe. That's just as funny as the Farewell to Arms! [face_laugh] I just couldn't think of a way to get a giant moth onboard the Home One! :p

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    One cliffie isn't enough, you go for two. *shakes head* Evil authoress. ;)

Good job with Leia stopping her mother's execution. It would have been so easy for her to just Mothma, but she just disarmed her(sorry about the bad pun). You get the drift.

7. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Holy cow...AHHHH! I want to know what happens next!

8. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    RebelMom - One cliffie isn't enough, you go for two. *shakes head*- Two are always better than one! [face_devil] - she just disarmed her(sorry about the bad pun). You get the drift. - LOL! Another good one! You readers are just full of punnies! :D

Laura_Anu - I want to know what happens next! - OK! Here it is....

and then, after this post.... ONLY ONE MORE POST! *does happy dance of joy*

9. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter Fifty-Two

10. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Sweet! Palpy got the shaft! Yeah, I know, bad pun...

And Garm's toast? Aw shucks! But then someone had to die...

And go Tycho! He's so cool...

11. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    Yeah Palpy is dead!

12. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    It took all three of them to beat Palpatine didn't it? Of course Palpatine did send how many stormtroopers after them and they still got to him lol.

Now heres to hoping that Padme doesn't die.

13. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Palpy's dead! =D= :D [face_dancing]

Too bad Bel Iblis had to go down (or at least I assume he went down with his ship), but he was probably the best choice to make a major sacrifice like that.

Good thinking by Tycho in dealing with the situation. Also, good for Wes in finally figuring out he made a mistake even if the damage has been done.

Now it's time to hope that the Emperor's death can sway the battle and that they can get up to Padme in time to make her all better so everyone lives happily ever after.

14. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    Nice battle sequence. Good deaths for the baddies!!!

I'm looking forward to the reunion scene, but I'm sad that this is coming to an end. I've really enjoyed the ride!

Nice work, GreatOne

15. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Palpatine's dead! That's a good thing... And only one chapter left? Aww... are you planning on doing a sequel?

Yes to all those things, except it was WES that was captured and tortured

Opps! Yeah, meant Wes there. Hey, both names start with a W, mistakes are easily made... *grins*

You mean to say you want Leia to SHOOT the woman after she chopped her arms off?

I don't care who does the shooting, but...yeah. That would be nice. Or any kind of death for her would be nice. I'm not picky. *grins*

Anyway, I like the way the three Jedi all helped, but it was Anakin who struck the killing blow, so to speak. And Bel Ibis is dead as well? Not really sure what to think of that... And I almost feel a bit sorry for Wes (see, got the name right this time)...

Great job and I'm sorry to hear that this is ending soon.

16. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Palpatines dead.

Will it change things?

17. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Yeah, Palpy is dead. He didn't go screaming though. He kept his mouth shut. glad to see that Anakin kept his cool this time.

18. bigbad01

bigbad01 Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2005
    Yay!! Palpys dead!! Take that Mr Prune Man!! :D

19. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    You didn't tell us what happened to Padme, so no cookie for you! (Well, *yet* anyway.)

Madine and Palpy have both bitten the dust. That just leaves us with Mon Mothma...which I would assume is in the next post? o_O

Kat

20. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    WOOOHOOO! Palpy's dead, Madine's dead, I can't remember if Mothma's dead (but she's certainly incapacitated)...this is awesome! Too bad there's only one chapter left...

21. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm happy to see that they defeated Palpatine, but I'm a little worried that they won't make it back to Padme in time. I will have to put my faith in Leia and her Jedi skills to help her mother. Perhaps healing will be an unexpected talent that Leia discovers she has. I sure hope so. Sad to see that there is only one chapter left in this story. It has been another fabulous read in an incredible streak of imaginative stories. You will definitely always get my vote for most prolific writer. :)

22. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Well, Palpy's dead - now the fun really beings. Bring on the revolution, but who will win, personally I'm backing the Skywalker's but that's mostly because they have an ex-Sith on their side.

The real question is will Padme die? I hope not!

23. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    RedGold - Sweet! Palpy got the shaft! Yeah, I know, bad pun More punnies! :D -Garm's toast? Aw shucks! But then someone had to die... - I didn't think too many readers would care about Garm! :eek:

owphoenix- Yeah Palpy is dead! - Yep! He fell all the way to the bottom of Coruscant! [face_devil]

Jeditheskyisblue - It took all three of them to beat Palpatine didn't it? - I figured Palpy would be hard to kill, so I tried to make it look hard! I'm not too good at those fight scenes. :D

Jedi_BMK - Good thinking by Tycho in dealing with the situation. Also, good for Wes in finally figuring out he made a mistake even if the damage has been done. - Wes was very lucky Tycho was there to save his skin. :cool:

QueenOfAces - I'm looking forward to the reunion scene, but I'm sad that this is coming to an end. I've really enjoyed the ride!- Well..... only ONE couple is going to have a 'reunion' scene! :eek: :eek:

Alethia - Aww... are you planning on doing a sequel? - *faints* A sequel??? This has been the LONGEST story I've ever written. Hopefully, after this next post, you won't think it needs a sequel. :D I like the way the three Jedi all helped, but it was Anakin who struck the killing blow, so to speak- I had to stick to RoTJ a little bit. ;)

Jerjerrod-Lennox- Palpatines dead. Will it change things? - I hope so! [face_devil]

RebelMom - glad to see that Anakin kept his cool this time.- Anakin successfully stayed away from the dark side. Will the next big shocker make him relapse? :eek:

bigbad01- Palpys dead!! Take that Mr Prune Man!- It's always satisfying to see Palpy fall down....down.... down..... [face_laugh]

Katarina42 - You didn't tell us what happened to Padme, so no cookie for you! (Well, *yet* anyway.) - LOL! Too many other things were happening! :D That just leaves us with Mon Mothma...which I would assume is in the next post? - Hmmmm. OK!

Laura_Anu - Palpy's dead, Madine's dead, I can't remember if Mothma's dead (but she's certainly incapacitated)- Mothma won't be causing any more problems for a long, long time. :D (maybe THAT could be the sequel... Revenge of the Mothma! [face_laugh]

Solo_Fan - I'm happy to see that they defeated Palpatine, but I'm a little worried that they won't make it back to Padme in time. I will have to put my faith in Leia and her Jedi skills to help her mother.- Have no fear! Padme is onboard the Home One, and they have doctors and bacta tanks! ;)

Kazzy - Bring on the revolution, but who will win, personally I'm backing the Skywalker's but that's mostly because they have an ex-Sith on their side. - Monnie will no longer be a player in the revolution. She let her greed get in the way of common sense, and once Wes tells what she had him do, it's unlikely any Rebel will still support her. But you never know..... like I said, that COULD be the sequel! :eek:

NOW for the BIG THANKS! I hope I got everyone on this list that posted comments. Thank you all so very, very much for reading this long story. I hope the ending doesn't disappoint anyone. I wasn't too pleased with the last chapter, but I HAD to finish this up! :D

Jedi_BMK
    VaderLVR64
    BrokenNoseOfQui-Gon
    HerHighness33
    Katarina42
    Webogirl
    RebelMom
    oldjedinurse
    HanSolo29
    Laura_Anu
    Solo_Fan
    Jeditheskyisblue
    son-of-kenobi
    padawan lunetta
    Knight_Aragorn
    KnightedRogue
    zsuzsa
    mixza
    QueenOfAces
    Jerjerrod-Lennox
    kayladie97
    Alethia
    jedi-lelila
    RedGold
    Jeditheskyisblue
    starwarsfan68
    JediMaster_Jen
    owphoenix
    Solo_Evenstar
    Sologirl
    Kazzy
    Jedi-2B
    calgary
    CommanderK23
    Arcalian
    RogueSticks
    JediArwen
    Starr28653
    Tribun
    Jazz_Skywalker
    jasa
    JediMasterRev
    Knight_Dilettante
    Rosh_Penin
    WILFBIRD
    pokey1984
    Ana_Labris
    LadyPadme
    Iamof18
    Lelila-Rose
    Darth_Vander
    dm1
    Emerald_Sky
    Lady_Jade
    kimmi
    JuniorPadawan
    carla
    skywalker64089
    bigbad01
    Labria_uk
    Starshine
    marajade208

24. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Chapter Fifty-Three

25. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I'm glad Padme is alive but no husband even if they were on the darkside at the time is going to take the fact that their wife had a child with another man while married to you well. I'm glad that Anakin came back.

I'm going to miss this fic and the last part through me there with Padme having another child and all. Did the child really die with her Father?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.