main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Birthright - Post ANH - AU - Han, Luke, Vader, Leia, etc. - CONCLUDED 5/1/05 - More Replies up 5/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    The end?

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*coughs*

Okay, I'm good now.

Padme/Garm love nest!!! Figures... *evil eyes Padme*

Everyone's having babies now... ain't it sweet!

*sighs*

Alas poor birthright... I shall miss you...

until GreatOne gives me something else to be addicted to...

2. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Good wrap-up. :D Padme having Garm's love child? :eek: Now there was a real shocker. Do Padme and Anakin ever tell Luke and Leia they had an unknown half-sister? I'm guessing it stays a secret.

Nice payback by Lando. I wouldn't trust 'Uncle Jar Jar' to do any babysitting.

Here's hoping L&M have a beautiful healthy child, too. Thanks for another great story, GreatOne!

3. Jedi_BMK

Jedi_BMK Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Definitely wasn't expecting Padme's little revelation about her and Garm, but at least things worked out for the best. Nice little reunion at the end and good to know everyone is doing well.

And that was just plain evil on Lando's part bringing the annoying one with him. Han's going to have to get him back again somehow.

I'll miss reading this one everyday, but something tells me it won't be long before you have another story going. ;)

4. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    This will definitely be missed. It was a great fic and I love how it had so many different things added into it, these little twists that always kept it interesting.

So Padmé amd Garm had a child...that was unexpected. I had no idea that she had ever returned his feelings, though I can understand why. And I'm glad that Anakin came to terms with it and returned.

Mara's having a baby! How sweet. And I loved 'Uncle' Jar-Jar. Revenge is definitely sweet. Mon in a mental ward? Don't blame them. I wonder if she'll ever get free...

I'm sad to see this end. It was a wonderful fic and I truly loved it. I'd love to read more... Though I can see what you mean with a sequel. I just dislike seeing things end.

5. cka3ka

cka3ka Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2003
    Ororororo?

Done?!

Sequel?!

It was a spectacular and heart wrenching ending. poor ani and poor padme. I was hoping that you'd introduce the half-sister but she's dead!

Spectacular story GO!

CK

6. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    GreatOne:

Well, I think you shocked everyone with the Padme/Garm revelation. I DEFINITELY did not see that one coming. :eek:

I certainly don't blame her for that, though. Her husband's gone mad with power, and she has to give up her children to protect them from him. What is she supposed to do--be celibate and depressed for the rest of her life? Still, I am surprised that she would willingly give up another child even if she didn't want a relationship with Garm. Also sad that the girl died without ever knowing her mother. Very interesting plot twist there.

Lando is pure evil...that Jar Jar thing is the perfect revenge.

Loved the happy reunion at the end.

You are amazing, GreatOne. I seriously have no idea how you write so much so fast, but all of the readers at the JC are very thankful that you do. Thanks for all the great entertainment!!!

7. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    =D= =D= =D=
    What a great story. It was so good to read it in every free evening I had. You are wonderful writer and I hope I have a chance to read many more tales of yours.
    Great work!

8. Rosh_Penin

Rosh_Penin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    Excellent last two chapters, GreatOne! The battle with Palpatine was well executed, a good balance between his undeniably greater skill versus the determination of Anakin & Co.

And I've finally figured it out - Wedge is obviously one of Palpatine's clones who woke up early. Therefore his continued existence fits.

Kudos for Jar Jar's final appearance, too. :)

9. Laura_Anu

Laura_Anu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Padme had a kid with Garm?? Now THAT was a shocker!

Anyway, this was an absolutely amazing fic!!! Thanks for all the time you put into it!

10. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Nice wrap up. Surprised at Padme's confession :eek: Once again Anakin handled it without the Darkside. Impressive.

Can't wait for whatever the plot bunny feeds you next.

11. Arcalian

Arcalian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2005
    *applause*

12. carla

carla Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2004
    Hi!! I miss a couple of chapters and next time I take a look it's over!! wow... ok, I really enjoyed the story and I think you wrote it quite well, so it was great reading it.

I liked the last chapter, and I'mn really glad Padmé didn't actually made queen... I was quite surprised abou the whole Halle thing, specially about Anakind leaving... I understand him being sad, but he left? He was Darth Vader!! If Padmé could forgive him so easily, he should've being able to do the same. Although they do have very different personalities, so I guess it could happen... Anyway, he came back so I'm good... Padmé was so surprised when he came back I was afgraid she would drop my darling Jacen!

And, of course Lando would bring back Jar Jar! It's payback baby! And Han couldn't help hilself with the corellian magic comment!

Overall, just great.
    Congratulations.

13. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    An absolutley brilliant story Great One!.

It has been a pleasure to read.

14. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I bow once more before the Master of Productivity. Obviously, you are one not much afflicted with procrastination. You have more than earned your name! :) =D=

The Padme/Bel Iblis love child shocked me. Very curious as to why Padme gave her up to be raised by Garm. Glad to see Anakin came back to her and their family. Excellent payback on Lando's part, although I think when Jacen and Jaina get a little older, they might like to use their force skills to have a little "fun" with Jar Jar. Fabulous characterizations all around. Bravo!!!

15. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    Whoa! :eek: Think you threw enough twists in there?

Do you think there'll be a sequel? [face_batting]

Oh, and I guess I owe you that cookie... *hands you several*

Kat

16. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!!!!!

Again the reason you are the Greatone!!

17. JuniorPadawan

JuniorPadawan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Beautiful story. =D=

18. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Fantatsic work, GreatOne, as usual. And you shouldn't worry about the ending it was very sweet.

But Padme having Garm bel Iblis' child? Now that has got to be one of the more original ideas I've seen in fanfic in a while. :eek: And the poor girl died aboard the Peregrine very sad.

Glad to see Anakin came back at the end too, and that so far there is no talk of ruling!

Great stuff!

19. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Jeditheskyisblue - no husband even if they were on the darkside at the time is going to take the fact that their wife had a child with another man while married to you well- True, but even Anakin said that during the time he was Darth Vader that Anakin was dead. And Padme wasn't thinking too clearly in her grief. :( - Did the child really die with her Father? - That's what Padme thinks! [face_devil]

RedGold - Padme/Garm love nest!!! Figures... *evil eyes Padme- LOL! She wasn't really EVIL! And once Mothma was gone, she no longer had ambitions to become Queen, either! :D

Jedi-2B - Do Padme and Anakin ever tell Luke and Leia they had an unknown half-sister? I'm guessing it stays a secret. - I would think they'd keep it a secret. Until.... one day..... a woman shows up claiming that.... *slaps hand over mouth* :D :D I wouldn't trust 'Uncle Jar Jar' to do any babysitting. - For sure! Especially after the really bad job Han did when he was supposed to babysit Jar Jar and keep and eye on Mara! [face_laugh]

Jedi_BMK - And that was just plain evil on Lando's part bringing the annoying one with him. Han's going to have to get him back again somehow. Muahahaha. Actually, Jar Jar had been back in Gungan City for a while before the babies were born. It's just that Lando deliberately invited him to visit right away after the babies were born! Bad Lando! [face_devil]

Alethia - So Padmé amd Garm had a child...that was unexpected- I just couldn't resist throwing in one more twist! ;) - Mon in a mental ward? Don't blame them. I wonder if she'll ever get free... - Or maybe some young woman by the name of Halle will BREAK her out... and together.... they will exact an evil revenge upon the happy Jedi Families! :eek:

cka3ka- . I was hoping that you'd introduce the half-sister but she's dead! - :_| - Poor Halle! We never even met her! :(

QueenOfAces- Well, I think you shocked everyone with the Padme/Garm revelation. I DEFINITELY did not see that one coming. - Yeah!! Actually, one of the reasons I decided to throw that in there (besides just my evil tendencies) I decided that maybe Anakin should have a reason to FORGIVE someone, too! And if he was able to do that, it would be solid proof he would never return to the dark side. :) Still, I am surprised that she would willingly give up another child even if she didn't want a relationship with Garm. - My thinking behind that was that Padme was forced to stay at Cloud City, in seclusion, and she would think her child would be better off with her father. And Padme was also very depressed. :( :(

Starshine- Thank you for reading! :) - As far as MORE stories.... I'll have to give my plot bunny some CPR, first! :p

Rosh_Penin- I've finally figured it out - Wedge is obviously one of Palpatine's clones who woke up early. Therefore his continued existence fits. - OR! Maybe he's Wedges evil twin brother... SPIKE! [face_laugh]

Laura_Anu - Padme had a kid with Garm?? Now THAT was a shocker! - hehe. No one had any odds going with that one! ;)

RebelMom - Once again Anakin handled it without the Darkside. - It was his biggest test of staying true to the light, and he passed it! Yeah!! :)

Arcalian- Thank you! :D

carla - I was quite surprised abou the whole Halle thing, specially about Anakind leaving... I understand him being sad, but he left? He was Darth Vader!! If Padmé could forgive him so easily, he should've being able to do the same- Absolutely! Which is exactly why I threw that in there, so he could show the same forgiveness. And he did, even if it took him six months! ;) - Padmé was so surprised when he came back I was afgraid she would drop my darling Jacen! - LOL! With all those Jedi in the room, he was pretty safe. Although it was Malla that took him away for safety! :)

Jerjerrod-Lennox- Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :)

20. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Dang I get sick and get behind in my reading! Wow, great way of ending it! SO glad Wes lived and learned the error of his ways, and the end was so sweet with the babies :D Excellent work! *claps*'

Now....sequel time... ;)

21. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Cool story liked the ending. Also thanks for introducing me to this site, lots to read.

22. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Jeditheskyisblue - no husband even if they were on the darkside at the time is going to take the fact that their wife had a child with another man while married to you well- True, but even Anakin said that during the time he was Darth Vader that Anakin was dead. And Padme wasn't thinking too clearly in her grief. - Did the child really die with her Father? - That's what Padme thinks!

Sooooo, by the above line, it sure sounds like you've got a sequel planned to me. :D

Are you just teasing us?

S.

23. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    Claps hands. Great ending

24. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    And the poor girl died aboard the Peregrine very sad- At least that's what Padme thinks happened!

:eek: What's that?

25. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    padawan lunetta- SO glad Wes lived and learned the error of his ways- Yes, he did! So when jasa comes back from vacation, he will be happy! :D Thanks for reading. :)

ccp- Welcome to these boards, ccp! - This is actually a fun place to read and interact with everyone, and there are LOTS of wonderful stories. If you like H/L stuff, check out LadyPadme, QueenOfAces and ivylore, just to name a few. :D

skywalker64089 - by the above line, it sure sounds like you've got a sequel planned to me.- I always like to leave open the possibility! Although right now, I have no plans to continue this. :cool:

kimmi- Thank you, kimmi! :D

Kazzy- What's that? - Muahahahahaha. If you think about it, how did Padme really KNOW Halle was onboard the Peregrine? Her father could have sent her away to a safer place after deciding to help the Rebellion. I know if I were Halle's parent, I certainly would have! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.