main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Birthright - Post ANH - AU - Han, Luke, Vader, Leia, etc. - CONCLUDED 5/1/05 - More Replies up 5/4

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Webogirl

Webogirl Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2004
    I just got caught up, and I have only one thing to say: :eek:

More later...I'm still thinking this through...wow....

2. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Wow, MarySue, what a marvelous story! You are really one of the most creative writers on this board, and that's saying something considering how prolific you are, as well. As many stories as you've written, I don't think you've ever become repetitive.

Thanks so much for throwing the L/M fans our favorite redhead, cause I don't think you had her planned in this originally, did you? THANKS! [:D]

I loved all the little twists and turns along the way, but that last one was really good! Padme had a daughter with someone else! No wonder Garm was a littly prickly with Anakin. He was probably hoping that he and Padme could have gotten together eventually, but with Ani back, he knew it would never happen.

Wonderful, wonderful story and if you do decide to write a sequel, I'll be right here (probably lurking way too much like I was on this one, but here nonetheless! [face_blush] )

:) :) :)

3. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Webogirl- Thanks for reading! :D

kayladie97 - Thanks so much for throwing the L/M fans our favorite redhead, cause I don't think you had her planned in this originally, did you?- hehe. Not really. But I take requests! :p - He was probably hoping that he and Padme could have gotten together eventually, but with Ani back, he knew it would never happen- So very true. Poor Garm. You have to feel a bit sorry for him. ;)

4. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    whoa

i just got home from my break (paris-nice-florence-venice-munich-now back in paris) and just read all the posts i missed

whoa again

i will do individual chpt responses tomorrow, right now going to watch the fireworks on the champs elysees (cause the wwii ended today, but you know, 60 years ago).

5. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    jasa - Glad you got back safely from your vacation! Fireworks are fun. :D

My father served in WWII, but mostly in the Pacific Theater, not the European Theater. He did spend a little time in France and Italy, though. :)

6. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003

A few more days and I will be able to read your story from the 20th page to the end.

I'm fighting with DRL nowadays.

Feedback later.

7. Demonique

Demonique Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    *Cough*Well, there's always that tongue of his*Cough Cough*

8. Stella_StarStrider

Stella_StarStrider Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 2005
    GREATONE-- I enjoy reading your stories; you write Han very well. Where can one read the stories you alluded to at the beginning of "Birthright"?

9. palpyisgod2

palpyisgod2 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 7, 2005
    loved it. found it and read in a day. *goes to sleep, it being 9.55*

10. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    zsuzsa- Hope DRL lets up! :D

Demonique- [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Yup.... Jar Jar, what a man (or a whatever....)

Stella_StarStrider - Sorry I didn't see these replies earlier. :eek: If you go to fanfiction.net, and type in my screen name 'GreatOne' in the search, then click on my name, you will go to the bio page, and at the bottom of that page are ALL my stories! (well, almost all. I took a few off) Hope this helps!

palpyisgod2 - All at once? :eek: And this was my longest story! Glad you liked it. :D

11. Aquarius_1977

Aquarius_1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    Great One, I just started reading this today, and I got up through Chapter 4. Since there seems to be lots of chapters and lots of pages of posts, I thought I might post my thoughts as I read so I don't forget anything I wanted to say. I'm enjoying this quite a bit so far, and I love how "big" the story seems to be getting; this is very character-driven, but not to the point where it feels like there's nothing happening...there's actually a LOT going on here. Can't wait to see how this develops!

I know this hasn't been touched in a while, so I hope you don't mind my offering feedback any way.

12. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Aquarius1977- Wow... this story is still being read? LOL! Thanks for reading. :D (PS... I'm using this name now) :)

13. Aquarius_1977

Oct 18, 2004
    Sneaky!! [face_mischief] I'll be reading more later. And yes, it's still being read... that Bespin Cafe index comes in pretty handy for the benefit of those of us who've tuned in late. ;)

14. Aquarius_1977

Oct 18, 2004
    I read up through Chapter 6 today. I like the detail of the abandoned dome; I hope that little mystery reaally does become part of the plot! ;)

15. Aquarius_1977

Oct 18, 2004
    I read up through Chapter 14 this morning. The snake thing was freaky--what they are and how they came to be in an abandoned research station would make a wonderful story in and of itself. I hope you revisit that sometime and develop it some more.

There are some very wonderful pieces of dialogue, too many to name, but the characterizations are great.

This story is addicting. I will try to read some more today.

16. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    I sat at my computer for I don't know how many hours and read this all the way through. Like all of your stories, it's just a pleasure to read. All of the characters are right in character and having Padme there makes for an interesting twist.

17. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Aquarius_1977- I always had it in the back of my mind that the snakes were a weapon devised by the Vong to eliminate the scientists from discovering their presence. [face_mischief]

Liesl- Wow! The entire thing at once! *face shock* that was a long read.... glad you liked it! :D

18. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    I took me about a week, but I finished it! Awesom plot and twists, Ponytricks!

19. NARRABIE

NARRABIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2005
    Look I was looking in the forums and I started reading this at 11am. It is now 9.30pm and i finally finished it. It a great storie and you could send it to be published.

20. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Golden_Jedi- Awww....Thank you for reading! :D

NARRABIE- All at once? :eek: - *hands cyber-aspirin to NARRABIE* ;) Thanks for reading! :)

21. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I just wanted to say that I read the whole story and loved it.

Good story. :)

22. Aquarius_1977

Oct 18, 2004
    I got up through chapter 20 today and boy, I'm impressed! There was something hilarious-yet-creepy about Han telling Vader he had to go apologize to Dorme's parents. [face_devil] Something tells me that in the end, Leia is going to be right about her father, though.

Can't wait to read more, but I have to go to bed now!

23. Aquarius_1977

Oct 18, 2004
    Got as far as Chapter 22 right now and I just had to pause reading to say:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

24. Aquarius_1977

Oct 18, 2004
    I finally finished this today--go me!! [face_dancing]

This was certainly a wild ride, and a great read. Thank you for posting this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.