main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Bitter Reunion (Rogues) - COMPLETED 1/5 - CHAPTER 33

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jesina_Dreis, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Red
    Okay, this is where we stand....
    Mag - Kyp
    Red - Jag
    Me - Janson

Who wants to claim Tycho, Wedge, Hobbie....or anyone else, for that matter?

SweetPea
    I'll post that to the beginning of Shades, too...how's that?

*grumbles about sue-happy readers*

2. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    I'll also take Wedge if no one else wants him!

3. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    If you get two, then so can I.

I'll take Tycho if no one else is interested.

Though, I suppose we ought to wait and see what others say before we snag all the eligible bachelors. :D

4. RedGold

Nov 29, 2004
    But... that would be fair and just...

haven't you read my Sig and looked at my Icon??

*snatchs Jag, Wedge, Han, and Luke*

5. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    *grabs Wedge's arm and pulls him back*

No! You have to give the other girls a chance.

Thor's lucky...he has only LordInferno for competition for the ladies, since Rodian hasn't been around for a while.

6. RedGold

Nov 29, 2004
    *sniffles and goes off and cries in corner*

*remembers she has Jag*

All better!

7. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    *comes in dragging Darth Vader* Confounded idiot. *stuffs him in a closet*

Yeah...then I get Anakin(Solo), Red. :p

8. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    Red:
    You might still get Wedge......just got to see who everyone else wants.

Sarah:
    No chatting before you review!!! :p

Though I will permit you Anakin. :) And I never would have thought you meant Skywalker. :D

9. RedGold

Nov 29, 2004
    Darn it!!

I totally forgot about Anakin!

How could I do that???

*looks at Heresy again*

Oh yeah...

*blinks and walks away*

10. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    What, I didn't? *checks* Ooops. [face_blush] I could have sworn...

Annnnyway, it was very cute! I loove wedding! [face_love] And I still don't get the end of the other one!

Edit- Yeah, you forgot. [face_devil]

Edit 2- *needs to find good times to up her stuff. kills WWB*

Edit 3- Heresy?

11. RedGold

Nov 29, 2004
    flowerbee

Edit 3- Heresy?

No.. don't ask...

Not if you know what's good for you...

12. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    I don't, but knowing it probably has something to do with Ewok, I won't.

13. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    Red:
    How could you have forgotten about Anakin after writing Heresy?

Seriously.

Sarah:
    I still don't get the end of the other one!
    Don't feel bad about that...half the time I don't know what's going on in your stories either.

But seriously, you weren't supposed to get it. You won't for a while yet...I'll try to write Shades so as to give you some answers somewhere along the way. But everything won't be clear til the end.

Best way to put it: the Admiral is only getting started. Pay close attention to the conversation before the reception in the next post...they pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Jes

14. RedGold

Nov 29, 2004
    Jes

Accidental erasure of files?

flowerbee

Good girl.

15. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    Jes, you better leave them alone!

16. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    Red
    Accidental erasure of files?
    Accidental, huh? Uh-huh, sure

Sarah
    You, dahling, are hardly one to talk.
    How many people have met untimely ends in your stories? Even if they were later resurrected or some such?
    I will tell you this...no one is hurt...too badly, anyway.

Jes

17. LordInferno

LordInferno Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2004
    If you guys want to fight over Wedge and Tycho and whoever, then I lay claim to the women. Ha. Sucker. I could probably get two or three women. Women are like Voltron, the more you hook up, the better it gets. (No, that does not reflect my view on women. It's a quote from somewhere. It's funny.)

18. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    A little mush, but hey, this is a wedding. And please, no one shoot me, run me through with a lightsaber, or any other such things.

Yet again, please forgive me if the writing is less than stellar or if there are any mistakes I didn't catch. I'm getting sick, and my head isn't feeling quite right.

[b]Chapter 32[/b]

Iella was clutching the bouquet in her hands so tightly that her knuckles were turning white. She watched as Winter reached the second row of seats ? that was her cue to start walking. She turned her head slightly to look at Corran, who gave her an encouraging smile, and then refocused on the aisle in front of her. She pasted a smile on her face and tried to look at the people who were turned around in their seats to face her, but looking and walking were too difficult for her to manage at this point in time, so she focused entirely on putting one foot in front of the other and not falling.

Ahead of her she saw Leia step off to the side, and then Mirax, and then Winter until finally there was no one left between her and the man she was about to marry. She continued ? barely ? up the aisle, up the steps. After what seemed like an eternity, she was beside Wedge and Corran was whispering words of encouragement in her ear as he took his leave of her to take his seat in the front row. She turned to him, clutching his hand, and mouthed ?thank you.? He squeezed her hand once more, stepping back and down the steps.

Taking a deep breath, she turned to face the officiant, hearing him begin his greeting just as the music ended. But then she glanced at Wedge out of the corner of her eye and didn?t hear another word until Wedge jostled her arm.

?Do you, Iella, take this man to be your husband, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, as long as you both shall live??

At that instant her mouth went dry, and she was afraid for a second that she wouldn?t be able to speak. But, somehow, she managed. ?I do.?

He turned to Wedge. ?Do you, Wedge, take this woman to be your wife, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, as long as you both shall live??

He turned to her, favoring her with a warm smile. ?I do.?

?By the power vested in me by the planetary government of Coruscant, I now pronounce you husband and wife.? He turned to each of them in turn. ?You may now kiss the bride.?

Just as their lips met, she heard a click and her eyes flew open and she found herself looking into Wedge?s own startled eyes. She shoved the officiant off the top step as Wedge ran toward Leia. Iella hit the floor hard, rolling down the steps as the dais came apart and smoke filled the room.

Mara walked briskly down the boarding ramp and across the private hangar in the Palace, to which access was granted only to friends of the New Republic higher-ups. Kyp followed behind her, footsteps echoing in the silence.

She headed for the hall where Antilles? wedding was being held. Upon landing she?d received a message that Luke would be there and wanted to speak with her.

She stopped at each of the security checkpoints, showing her own and Durron?s identification, and mused about how many additional ones there were today ? all because of the wedding, of course ? and how useless they all were. If someone wanted to use this event to get their point across, they?d do it. And no amount of security crackdown was going to stop them.

They were just approaching the last one when a siren sounded. Mara broke into a run. Occasionally, I hate being right, she thought to herself, shoving by the last guard and trying the door.

?Locked,? she muttered. ?Damn it.? She could hear yelling from the other side and pounding on the door. She stepped back and drew her lightsaber, then turned to Durron. ?Push them back from the door.?

?Huh? Oh.? Raising a hand, he closed his eyes and stood perfectly still for just a moment. Then he opened his eyes and nodded and she activated her lightsaber, running the blade through the lock. Stepping back to get out of the way of the

19. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    *snags Jag while Red is drooling over Wedge*

I'll review in a min, I had to get Jag =P~

Edit: That was great Jes!! You didn't kill them :_| [face_worried]

[face_mischief] But there is going to be some angst, right?

Sam

20. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    Oooh, those might be fightin' words, Sam...but Red has gone to bed so you'll have to wait til tomorrow to find out. :D

21. talkingbanana

talkingbanana Jedi Master star 3

Jun 4, 2003
    lol, a smoke bomb . . . that's mildly amusing.

is it the intel guy that likes stalking jes? or is that saying too much? oops? :p

beautiful update - yes, beautiful's the world. beautiful and "i don't feel like using capital letters in this review." but we'll ignore the latter, shall we? O:) loved the inryi/hobbie piece - to be honest, the characterization there was a lot better there than earlier in the story.

keep up the great work!

22. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    Sam:
    Are you crying because I didn't kill them? *sigh* I don't think I'll ever figure you people out.

But there is going to be some angst, right?
    not so much left in this story. Look for it in Shades, though. I have a feeling you'll be pleased with what you find there.

talkingbanana:
    a smoke bomb . . . that's mildly amusing.
    Yeah, I was concerned people would be mad at me - for interrupting the wedding at all, for NOT actually hurting anyone, for making you all think I would hurt someone...glad it amused you

is that saying too much? oops?
    Just slightly, but I suppose I can live with it :p Careful next time though. :D

loved the inryi/hobbie piece
    I wasn't even planning on doing what I did with that scene...it just kind of fell into place on its own.
    Glad you liked the characterization there. I've been looking for a way to get that in. What she said to Hobbie was mostly BS...when it comes down to it, she's scared of "them" failing.

~Jes~

23. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Are you crying because I didn't kill them? *sigh* I don't think I'll ever figure you people out.

No, [face_plain] I never intend to let you

Bring on teh shades!!!

24. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    The first chapter of Shades will be posted tomorrow, Sam...as will the last chapter for this.

And I'm gonna get shot!

I really, really am. I think I might need a bodyguard. You know any good ones, Sam?

25. RedGold

Nov 29, 2004
    Sam

Did you touch my Jag? Oh I KNOW you didn't touch my Jag.

Jes

Some wedding that was...

Really makes you wonder just what in tarnation is going on!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.