main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Bitter Reunion (Rogues) - COMPLETED 1/5 - CHAPTER 33

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jesina_Dreis, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetPea

SweetPea Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2004
    Hey, did anyone claim Hobbie? I would go for Wedge...but I know better than to get in the middle of that fight.

But then she glanced at Wedge out of the corner of her eye and didn?t hear another word until Wedge jostled her arm.
    Pay attention, woman!

Just as their lips met, she heard a click and her eyes flew open and she found herself looking into Wedge?s own startled eyes. She shoved the officiant off the top step as Wedge ran toward Leia. Iella hit the floor hard, rolling down the steps as the dais came apart and smoke filled the room.
    Ack!! But you said no one gets hurt. Right, right?? *panics*

?Push them back from the door.?
    Nice thinking.

notably, all politicians, and none of the military officers in attendance
    Hmmm, a little stab at politicians, eh? Not that it isn't without some accuracy...

Luke nodded. ?He?s measuring us. I get the feeling it?s someone who?s familiar with us ? maybe someone who lost to one of us,? he waved his hand around the room, ?once before.?
    Gotta love that ever-useful Jedi vagueness, complete with hand waving. :D

It was, in fact, Janson who?d taught him. Not that he?d ever admit that willingly.
    *Stops to admire amusing mental picture*

She leaned forward slowly, her lips near his ear, and said the words that she knew he?d been hoping to hear since he?d said them on Hoth.
    Awwwwww!!!!!

Oh, and Jes...you'll be hearing from my lawyers. Soon I will be famous for the first successful suit based on "Star Wars message board-induced mental trauma." Go me!

2. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Chapter 31

?Iella, your veil is falling off,? Mirax told her, standing and swaying in her effort to straighten the headpiece they?d made Iella wear to the bar they?d selected for her bachelorette party. She and Winter, Leia, Jesina, and Inyri had pitched in to throw the party. They?d planned on inviting the ladies of Wraith squadron, but the unit was off on assignment.

Would have been interesting when they would have been around :D

?I?m fallin? off,? Iella murmured, clutching the table to steady herself. ?You guys weren? s?posed to get me drunk,? she slurred.

awwwwww
    drunken speaking again ;)

?That?s why we did this two days before the wedding,?

he he he

Winter replied. ?If we?d done it the night before, no one?d show up.?

:D

?If half the people we invited didn? show up,? Iella replied, hiccupping, ?I wouldn? mine a? all.?

there are still enough around ;) :p

?That?s what you get for being a public figure,? Leia said, sipping the glass of wine she held. From the looks of it, she was the least intoxicated of all of them. ?You know about a million people, and they all have to be invited or you?re going to make things hard on yourself.?

bad memories of the own inviting list ;) :D

?I know,? Iella muttered. ?Trus? me, I know.?
    ?Enough about pol?tics,? Mirax muttered. ?Which one of your new husban?s frien?s do you fine the mos? attractive??

he he he

Jesina coughed. ?You?re not s?posed to ask her about other men right before her wedding.?

hey where would be the fun?

?It?s called a bachelorette party,? Inryi paused, taking another drink from her whiskey, ?for a reason.? She hiccupped and looked back at Iella. ?And I, for one, would like to hear this.?

?Phys?cally attractive?? Iella asked, and Mirax nodded.
    ?I bet I know,? Jesina said in a singsong voice.
    ?Who?? Winter asked as all eyes swiveled toward Jesina.
    ?Janson,?

he he he
    *cough*
    wasn?t there a comment about being in love with Wes?

*gone for looking*

`Iella smirked. ?Could be worse. I could be interested in Janson. Then I?d know I was crazy.? ´

she replied smugly, and Iella sputtered, face flushed from more than just the alcohol.
    ?I thin? she?s right,? Mirax mumbled, casting a glance at Iella.

:confused:

?How did you know?? Winter asked.
    Jesina shrugged. ?He?s the mos? like Wedge,? she replied, ?not that they?d ever admit it.?

?I?m coming,? Wedge muttered as Tycho literally dragged him toward the door of his office.
    ?You know, Iella?s been out for two hours already,? Tycho pointed out.
    ?I know, but she doesn?t run a squadron full of delinquents,? Wedge retorted.
    ?We take offense to that,? Wes replied.

he he he

?I still haven?t forgotten that little Ewok stunt on Hoth,? the Corellian replied, eyes narrowing.

:p

Janson held up his hands. ?That wasn?t me. I told you then that I had nothing to do with it.?

it was Jes ;) :D

?And I told you to find out who it was,? his CO replied as he turned off the lights and locked the door behind them. ?I?m finding you guilty by default. And if any Ewoks show up at my wedding, I?m throwing you in the brig.?

better tell the others too :p

Before Wes could reply, Tycho spoke up. ?Why didn?t you ever ask around? I know who it was.?
    Both of them turned on him as Hobbie backed slowly away. ?Jes and Hobbie,? he replied. ?Mostly Jes.?

Hobbie is in trouble

Wedge spun around, mouth open, to look at the Raltiirian, but never said a word as his eyes moved past Hobbie to the man standing behind him. Luke looked thin, tired, a little shaken ? and more confused than Wedge had ever seen him. ?Luke!?

and saved :p

The Jedi leaned against a wall. ?Wedge,? he replied softly.
    ?Where have you been? Mara and Kyp were halfway across the galaxy looking for you.?
    ?I know. I just came from talking to General Cracken.?

3. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Oh, don't you worry. Every story needs it's mushy moments. That was absolutely wonderful!

I love weddings...not exactly an expert, but I think this one was very good.

What? I just like hurting people. And the review I got when I did it certainly egged me on! (My beta's reaction was: 'at least Luke is okay!')

4. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Red:
    Really makes you wonder just what in tarnation is going on!!!
    Hopefully, the next - the final - post will help with that a bit. It's almost entirely discussion.

SweetPea:
    Hey, did anyone claim Hobbie? I would go for Wedge...but I know better than to get in the middle of that fight.
    Hobbie is all yours. :D
    I think I'll post a tally at the end. :)

Ack!! But you said no one gets hurt. Right, right?? *panics*
    Breathe, girl, breathe

Hmmm, a little stab at politicians, eh? Not that it isn't without some accuracy...
    I know......I keep mocking politicians. What does that say, coming from someone who's worked with them?

*Stops to admire amusing mental picture*
    Like that, do you?

Awwwwww!!!!!
    Happy?? Make up for interrupting the wedding?

Oh, and Jes...you'll be hearing from my lawyers. Soon I will be famous for the first successful suit based on "Star Wars message board-induced mental trauma." Go me!
    HA!

Mag:
    Would have been interesting when they would have been around
    You have any idea where they are, Mag?

drunken speaking again
    You manage to translate it all? :)

he he he
    *cough*
    wasn?t there a comment about being in love with Wes?

Uh-huh, as you found. :D

it was Jes
    Did I tell you that, or you figure it out?

interesting conversation
    *bursts out laughing*

Yeah, can't really say more than that, can you?

Jes you were right! That is very cheery to read!
    Good. Glad I could help.

a nice wedding? Is this possible?
    after all the trouble and the awaited trouble

Well, you've seen by now...

grin*
    armed?

Of course...really, would you expect any different from these people?

they really expect a `blowing up´ wedding
    Wouldn't you, if you were in their position?

Catching up with the Chatter
    I got Kyp
    can live with that

I figured as much :D ;)

how sweet
    now I know why you didn?t catch up my idea

:) I just had to.

what a wedding!
    that will surly not be forgotten

No, I wouldn't think so. One way to make a wedding unforgettable

Mara is still working with Kyp? How could that happen?
    They just got back from looking for Luke

they will not
    Oh, you are soooo right. The whole next story is more or less one big game

I go dancing and care tomorrow
    :D Yup.

concerned about Tycho?
    Slightly jealous might be a better word...

Tych is not the talkative one, that is his problem
    Quiet Mag!

they are a very cute couple
    What are you crying for????

Sarah:
    Oh, don't you worry. Every story needs it's mushy moments. That was absolutely wonderful!
    Thank you. I had to end SOMETHING nicely. :)

I love weddings...not exactly an expert, but I think this one was very good.
    Good...I've only been to one brief civil ceremony, but I've read enough about them to scare even my boyfriend.

What? I just like hurting people. And the review I got when I did it certainly egged me on! (My beta's reaction was: 'at least Luke is okay!')
    He he he....hurting people is a great plot device.
    *sigh* I had this discussion with Ewok already. Won't get into it here.

Next post will be up in minutes

~Jes~

5. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    >Would have been interesting when they would have been around <
    You have any idea where they are, Mag?

nope!

>drunken speaking again <
    You manage to translate it all? :)

yeah

>it was Jes <
    Did I tell you that, or you figure it out?

thought that already when they played the prank

>grin*
    armed? <
    Of course...really, would you expect any different from these people?

nope

>Tych is not the talkative one, that is his problem <
    Quiet Mag!

what? I am only saying he could have told her! Then she wouldn?t be jealous :p

>they are a very cute couple <
    What are you crying for????

you really need to ask :p then I can?t help you

Mag

6. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    Mag:

thought that already when they played the prank
    I figured as much

what? I am only saying he could have told her! Then she wouldn?t be jealous
    Uh huh, sure...

you really need to ask then I can?t help you
    If I'm right... :p ...quiet!!! :)

Jes

7. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    All right, everyone, in conclusion - kind of:

This chapter is a lot of talking, but hopefully it will clear things up a little. And because I already know Shades is going to confuse people, let me tell you what I already wrote in my reply to Mag...Shades is one big game....

On with the kinda-conclusion.

[b]Chapter 33[/b]

Iella tossed a few last things into her valet and closed it securely. She and Wedge were leaving for their honeymoon to Velusia tomorrow, and they were finishing the last-minute packing. ?You have anything left to do??

?[i]We[/i] have that meeting with Cracken and the others, and then I have to meet with Tycho and Jesina, since the squadron is technically active even while I?m gone.?

?That?s not very smart,? Iella murmured, tossing some soap and lotion into a smaller travel bag.

Wedge shrugged. ?They don?t have much choice. With everything that?s been happening, in case whoever it is decides to show themselves, we need as many people as possible to be ready for it.?

?I know, but still?? she shook her head. ?I can?t wait to get on that liner and not have to think for a week.? They?d wanted to take a two-week vacation but the timing just hadn?t worked. There was something Cracken needed her for, and the squadron couldn?t spare Wedge longer than the week they were taking.

?I?ll still have to call in,? he reminded her, ?just in case there?s trouble.?

?I know?but, well, you know what I mean.?

?I know.?

She kissed him quickly and headed out to the living room.

Wedge followed Iella into a conference room in the upper levels of the Palace. General Cracken was there already, as were Mara, Kyp, and Luke. Just as he and Iella took their seats, Jesina and Leia entered, taking the last remaining chairs.

?All right, we all know why we?re here,? Leia said without fanfare. ?I need to know what, exactly, we?re looking at.?

?We can?t give you an exact answer,? Iella began.

?Then come as close as you can.? She looked to Luke. ?Do you remember anything about what you found out when you were on Skaloc IV??

He shook his head. ?I don?t even remember what it was that I came across that I mentioned to Kyp. I?ve been trying, but I can?t. They managed to wipe out just that part of my memory completely.?

?Severe physical or psychological trauma, probably,? Jesina said matter-of-factly. ?My guess is that they subjected you to extreme physical or mental stress, and your mind blocked it. It?s not something I?d necessarily expect to happen with a Jedi, but I wouldn?t be shocked.? She glanced over at Iella. ?If we knew who had you, I?d be better able to tell you what, exactly, they might have done to you.?

Wedge watched her carefully. She was in her element. Piloting was her first love, he knew, but Intelligence work was still where her expertise lay.

Luke nodded. ?It is possible. Difficult to do, and it would, as you say, take an incredible amount of duress, but it is possible.?

?All right, then,? Leia said, ?Can I assume, at least, that we?re dealing with someone who knows something about dealing with Jedi? That they would have to in order to be able to do something like this??

?That, or they?d have to be extremely skilled with torture techniques,? Mara said. ?I know of a few?technicians?who were around while the Emperor was still alive who could have done it.?

?Do you have any names?? Leia asked.

Mara shook her head. ?The people I knew of ? they were Intelligence-trained. The names I knew wouldn?t be their real ones, and even if they were, they wouldn?t be the names they?re going by now.?

?Okay.? Leia looked over her datapad. ?How was Councilor Vikk killed? And Senators Kunb and Niev??

?All three were poisoned with something that caused their throats to close up. It gave the impression to onlookers that they were being choked by a Force-user,? Iella said. ?The problem is, the official report hasn?t been released publicly ? on either planet. They refuse to release it, though we?ve tried to talk them in

8. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    I have a baaaad feeling about this...[face_worried]

However, great conclusion(sorta) and I will be waiting very impatiently for Shades!

9. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
    This chapter is a lot of talking, but hopefully it will clear things up a little. And because I already know Shades is going to confuse people, let me tell you what I already wrote in my reply to Mag...Shades is one big game....

you are calling it a game you are evil [face_devil]

Iella tossed a few last things into her valet and closed it securely. She and Wedge were leaving for their honeymoon to Velusia tomorrow, and they were finishing the last-minute packing. ?You have anything left to do??
    ?We have that meeting with Cracken

argh?
    nerf herder, monkey lizard, arrogant stupid argh
    told ya already I don?t like him and it is okay ? :D

and the others, and then I have to meet with Tycho and Jesina, since the squadron is technically active even while I?m gone.?

worried that they do something stupid while he is gone :D

?That?s not very smart,? Iella murmured, tossing some soap and lotion into a smaller travel bag.
    Wedge shrugged. ?They don?t have much choice. With everything that?s been happening, in case whoever it is decides to show themselves, we need as many people as possible to be ready for it.?
    ?I know, but still?? she shook her head. ?I can?t wait to get on that liner and not have to think for a week.? They?d wanted to take a two-week vacation but the timing just hadn?t worked. There was something Cracken needed her for,

and the squadron couldn?t spare Wedge longer than the week they were taking.
    ?I?ll still have to call in,? he reminded her, ?just in case there?s trouble.?
    ?I know?but, well, you know what I mean.?
    ?I know.?
    She kissed him quickly and headed out to the living room.

he he he

Wedge followed Iella into a conference room in the upper levels of the Palace. General Cracken was there already, as were Mara, Kyp, and Luke. Just as he and Iella took their seats, Jesina and Leia entered, taking the last remaining chairs.
    ?All right, we all know why we?re here,? Leia said without fanfare. ?I need to know what, exactly, we?re looking at.?
    ?We can?t give you an exact answer,? Iella began.

can they ever? Go ask Cracken he is perhaps able too

?Then come as close as you can.? She looked to Luke. ?Do you remember anything about what you found out when you were on Skaloc IV??
    He shook his head. ?I don?t even remember what it was that I came across that I mentioned to Kyp. I?ve been trying, but I can?t. They managed to wipe out just that part of my memory completely.?
    ?Severe physical or psychological trauma, probably,? Jesina said matter-of-factly. ?My guess is that they subjected you to extreme physical or mental stress, and your mind blocked it. It?s not something I?d necessarily expect to happen with a Jedi, but I wouldn?t be shocked.? She glanced over at Iella. ?If we knew who had you, I?d be better able to tell you what, exactly, they might have done to you.?

how much can I say :confused:

Wedge watched her carefully. She was in her element. Piloting was her first love, he knew, but Intelligence work was still where her expertise lay.
    Luke nodded. ?It is possible. Difficult to do, and it would, as you say, take an incredible amount of duress, but it is possible.?
    ?All right, then,? Leia said, ?Can I assume, at least, that we?re dealing with someone who knows something about dealing with Jedi? That they would have to in order to be able to do something like this??
    ?That, or they?d have to be extremely skilled with torture techniques,? Mara said. ?I know of a few?technicians?who were around while the Emperor was still alive who could have done it.?

it is one of them :confused:

?Do you have any names?? Leia asked.
    Mara shook her head. ?The people I knew of ? they were Intelligence-trained. The names I knew wouldn?t be their real ones, and even if they were, they wouldn?t be the names they?re going by now.?
    ?Okay.? Leia looked over her datapad. ?How was Councilor Vikk killed? And Senators Kunb and Niev??

10. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
  11. LordInferno

LordInferno Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2004
    Ah. I think it's Luke who is under the influence of a diabolical mind control ray beam, that they used on Lopez, and are making him do their evil Blue bidding. Uh... by Lopez, I mean Luke, and by Blue, I mean Imperial.

12. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Someone is being evil and playing games with us...

IT'S JES!!!

Nice conclusion/cliffhanger for the next book!

I'm gonna run right over there as fast as my little legs can carry me!

13. Wintych

Wintych Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2004
    Hello,

Well, I have succeeded, I have finished this story
    33 chapters... in 2 evenings...Poouuuffff.

Awesome job, and great ending. =D= =D=

Really, I hate Cracken!! x-

Hobbie/Inyri: Be nice with them, please, they deserves to be happy. [-o|
    Wedge/Iella: humm, I envisage an eventful honeymoon. [face_devil]
    Wes/Jes: Pretty couple. :cool:
    Tycho/Winter: [face_love] [face_love]

Winter is jealous of Jes? :rolleyes:
    Stupid girl!!! Tycho is so cute, never he will wound her. He love her.

"...they tried and it just didn't work."
    "Why?..."

Yes, why?

Wedge can leave, Tycho is dependable all circumstances.

BRAVO!!!!!

14. talkingbanana

talkingbanana Jedi Master star 3

Jun 4, 2003
    You know, I almost let myself get excited when I saw the title "COMPLETED." But then I remembered it was you, so therefore that wasn't true. :p

Great job, as always - love the ending, and can't wait to see how this connects to Shades. O:)

15. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    Sarah:
    I have a baaaad feeling about this...
    Yeah...you should. Really.

I will be waiting very impatiently for Shades!
    Well, you've got it now.

Mag:
    you are calling it a game you are evil
    It is all a game, Mag...you know that, having read it.

LOL...there was a point when you called Cracken nice, when Shades was still Demon

it is one of them
    Possibly...but maybe not

*bursts out laughing*
    they managed that

Of course

and why not earlier a better adjusted team?
    Hindsight is perfect vision

good comment from Jes
    I thought so

now I know where the comment came from
    which comment?

great ending

LordInferno:
    diabolical mind control ray beam
    Um...okay...sure...yeah...

Red:
    Someone is being evil and playing games with us...
    As always [face_devil]

Nice conclusion/cliffhanger for the next book!
    Wasn't it though? I told you everything THEY don't know...and gave practically no answers. But I summed it up nicely, if I do say so myself

WinTych:
    Congratulations on catching up and Welcome! See you over on Shades.

Really, I hate Cracken!!
    Most of us do...especially Mag

Hobbie/Inyri: Be nice with them, please, they deserves to be happy.
    Um, sure... [face_devil]

Wedge/Iella: humm, I envisage an eventful honeymoon.
    Well, Shades picks up three months later, so we can assume it was uneventful

Wes/Jes: Pretty couple.
    Well, they aren't back together, yet

Tycho/Winter: [face_love]
    I don't know WHAT you're going to think of Shades

Winter is jealous of Jes?
    Stupid girl!!! Tycho is so cute, never he will wound her. He love her.

Yes, he does...and she's not really jealous...she just doesn't know what's going on because Tycho doesn't talk about Jes

Wedge can leave, Tycho is dependable all circumstances.
    I agree

talkingbanana:
    But then I remembered it was you, so therefore that wasn't true.
    But you know that anyway.

can't wait to see how this connects to Shades.
    Well, I'll see you over there.

~Jes~

16. Knight_Aragorn

Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    Hi Jesina!

Wonderful timing from me as ever... :p

It didn't take me as long as I thought - once I started reading I couldn't stop! I love this story. You are a great writer - the way you write the characters blows me away! You've got them all down so well. And you weave the character interactions in with the storyline flawlessly...

Anyway, enough rambling from me. Great job!

Heading over to Shades...

17. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Well, they aren't back together, yet

Knowing Wes he'll stuff it up again :p

You finished it! :eek: =D=

18. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    Knight_Aragorn:
    Wonderful timing from me as ever...
    Just perfect. You finished right as I did :D Glad to have you along for the ride.

the way you write the characters blows me away! You've got them all down so well.
    Thank you. I tend to put my own spin into the characters, so I'm glad you like it

And you weave the character interactions in with the storyline flawlessly...
    [face_blush] Thanks! I try to make everything connect and not seem completely out of left field.

Sam:
    Knowing Wes he'll stuff it up again
    He isn't the one who screwed it up the first time - that was all Jesina's good work.

You finished it!
    Well, in a manner of speaking...

~Jes~

19. SweetPea

SweetPea Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2004
    I can't believe it's over...well...it's not really over.

She gets straight to the point, doesn't she?

what happened to Commander Horn?
    Ah, here we go.

?Who could have known that??

?Mirax, Booster Terrik, everyone who was on Yavin when Corran was,? Luke said. ?But no one there knew him by his real name, except for Mara and I.?

Well, someone else has to know...*ponders*

?Iella will kill me if we miss the liner we?re booked on.?
    ?Already feeling the pains of married life, Wedge?? Tycho asked, grinning.

Hehe.

?Wedge, we aren?t children being left alone at home while mom and dad go out to dinner,?
    Well...

?I have a feeling,? the Alderaanian said with a grin.
    Yeah...I have a feeling too...but a different kind.[face_worried] I don't think Tycho understands who's running this show.

Well, awesome kinda-ending. Excuse me while I go check out Shades--first I need to hook up my heart monitor, have a bad feeling.

20. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    SweetPea:
    I can't believe it's over...well...it's not really over.
    No, it's far, far from over... [face_devil]

She gets straight to the point, doesn't she?
    She gets enough BS when she talks to politicians. When she meets with straight-forward people like pilots, she'll take whatever she can get.

Well, someone else has to know...*ponders*
    Someone knows lots!

Yeah...I have a feeling too...but a different kind. I don't think Tycho understands who's running this show.
    Not now, no. But he will. And when he does....

first I need to hook up my heart monitor, have a bad feeling.
    Then I have done my job well.

~Jes~

21. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    I wanted to write a quick thank you to anyone who's read this, even in part, and a special thank you to those who stuck with it. This was my first fic posted to the boards, and only the second long piece that I've ever finished. Thank you all for your encouragement!

Myria
    CodeName_Targeter
    KirneySlane22
    DreamOfKenobi
    -thor-
    CapNJaxWench
    SmugglerShidakis
    TheCrazyRodian
    Sephrenia
    Maggy
    Sam
    Barefoot_XO
    Sarah
    RedGold
    SweetPea
    LordInferno
    talkingbanana
    Wintych
    Knight_Aragorn
    Elena
    Jaya Solo

And also

Lady_WinterCelchu
    Thrawn McEwok

Who've been trying to catch up.

Thank you all!

~Jesina_Dreis~

22. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    Marathon read...

*expires on the spot*

Hey, when did you add 'Campaigning for Rishathra Rights' onto your sig?

Elena

23. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    Elena
    Those can be really draining, huh? I've done a few of those myself, and thus appreciate the effort. Thanks!

I added it sometime last week, I think...the Ewok rubbed off on me. :D

Jes

24. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Awesome second fic! Marathon reads are killer. Especially when you know there's another story to read too. I guess I should actually do some school work. :) I'll get to the last one eventually. :)

25. Jesina_Dreis

Nov 8, 2004
    Jaya Solo
    Awesome second fic! Marathon reads are killer. Especially when you know there's another story to read too. I guess I should actually do some school work. happy I'll get to the last one eventually.
    Thanks! Yeah...marathon reads are...interesting, though they do make a wonderful distraction from school work. Speaking of, I really don't want to do my thesis...ugh.
    Take your time about getting to Shades.

Jes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.