Beyond Bitter Reunion (Rogues) - COMPLETED 1/5 - CHAPTER 33

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jesina_Dreis, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jesina_Dreis Jedi Master

star 4
    *takes 800*

I am happy now. :D
  2. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm mostly done with that fic, but silly things like grad school applications and debates have gotten in the way. Back to grad school essays (and then I can finish the next part of the story!)
  3. Jesina_Dreis Jedi Master

star 4
    I am SO glad I don't have to go to grad school...I just need to take a few more night classes to get my certification (well, that's all I'll need once I graduate, anyway).

Good luck with the essays :)

Jes
  4. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
    Well just finished this one and the first...and both were very good, was horrified when Corran went to the darkside and had to come back, and my Lukie being kidnapped and tortured to lose his memory! I could kill someone. ;)

And having a fake bomb at your wedding...now, I'm not really SURPRISED you would do this to poor Wedge and Iella, but still. ;)

Loved it...now I shall go back to reading the third. ;)
  5. Hendo400 Jedi Padawan

BRILLIANT!!!! :) I really enjoyed this story :)

I was reading it a few months or so ago and lost it when my firefox lost all my links :( but I found it today again and re-read it all :) again well done :) anymore and send me the links! :)
  6. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Downloaded A New Path and this fic to read while on vacation.
    Just giving this an UP!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.