main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bitter Sweet

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Protoss72000, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Well i just had a bunch of stuff happen, a guy at my job quit and they gave me his position, so im now a full time employee instead of on call. So i can now go see the movie with you guys on thurs :D :D i just went to sams town today (saturday) and picked up a ticket for the midnight show. If you still need tickets morondude pm me and ill get some when i go to work tommorrow(sunday). The bad part is my days off are wed. and thurs. This means i wont be able to go to saturday meetings now cause i work 9am-4pm :( so ill only be able to do stuff either at night(like are game night) or on wed or thurs.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Wow! talk about bittersweet, Sam! That's really gonna suck, but glad you'll be comming to the showing.

No problem about the tickets, david picked em up for me! Sam, did you make sure you got the DP showing one?

Oh, guess what? You know that gal we brought along to Spiderman last time. She had never seen Star wars before. So, David took it apon himself to show her TPM, and she will be comming with us to AotC! And the Original Movies are off limits til Episode 3!

Also, AotC counts as out 3rd meeting, right? We really gotta pick a name!

3. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    I asked for a dp ticket but how would i know if it actually is?

4. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    ... good question!

I don't know.

5. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Well since its showing in two theaters im guessing maybe they are both dp? if not we can accidentally go into the dp theater with the masses :D

6. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    THERE YA GO!!!

7. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Darth Raith and I asked the managers when we got our tickets and there is only ONE dp theater and only ONE of the 2 shows at midnight are in that one but we know which one it is and Raith is going to be in line as soon as he gets off of work before the 7pm official line up time to be sure we get the right theater and great seats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.