main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~*Bittersweet Seduction*~ - Benella - Part 4 up! ~Mush, angst, ect...~ Finally completed!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SITH_MAYO, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    Title: *~ Bittersweet Seduction ~*
    Author: SITH_MAYO
    Genre: Angst / Romance/ Drama and Darkness . . .
    [short story?]
    Summary: In a game of spies and double-crossing agents Ben and Jysella discover how love can be more than dangerous. Placing feelings before duty . . . could end with both of them being killed! Love has no place in corrupted shadows or in the gambling game of treachery. . . . as our heroes soon realise.

*~ Bittersweet Seduction ~*

< Part 1 >

<Approximately 6 months ago . . . >

?. . we shouldn?t have done that . . . .?

?But it happened.?

? . . . never again Skywalker!?

?Would that be so terrible? . . You enjoyed it, I can tell . . .?

?Ben stop it!?

?Why??

?We can?t -?

?We can?t or you can?t??

?. . both.?

< Present . . . >

?Bet she was mind blowing!?

?Come on tell us!?

?She must have kept you up all night!?

Echoing roars of amusement came from a large cluster of men. They hooted, they sang, they made many merry jokes; they yelled rude comments and chuckled loudly at each other. Together they all sat at a huge round table in one of the corners of their favourite club, Citore.

As usual the place was packed, brewing with hundreds of different beings. Darkness existed in only the pauses in the DJ?s light-show patterns. Flashing lights of red, blue, yellow, white and green continued to blinker in and out, causing an artificial rainbow to flicker over the raving club. Off the walls the booming music echoed, growing louder with each beat.

The main bar was, as always, crowded with rowdy groups of customers. Shouts were heard all around as people?s consumption of alcohol increased, causing the place to be noisier hour by hour. Drink glasses and empty bottles cluttered the tables everywhere. Everyone was here for a good time, and by the looks of some heavily drunk couples, many were having a blast.

With the large gang of off-duty GAG officers, Ben Skywalker sat enjoying himself. It had been so long since he?d had to opportunity to relax. Twenty two year old Ben was the now legendary face of the GA, a fearless leader, a well known party animal and an infamous ladies man.

Handsome, rich, and charming; it was no wonder the ladies flocked to be at his side. The young Skywalker sat with confidence in his manner. Their was an warm yet arrogant atmosphere around him that told people he was a man who knew what he wanted out of life. Tonight he looked particularly dashing, he?d dressed smart but casually in some dark brown slacks and a crisp white shirt which hung half open, his fiery strands of hair curled resting upon his broad shoulders, and his rich sapphire eyes sparkled with mischief and laughter . . .

After almost spitting out his drink, Ben burst out laughing at his companions and retorted,
    ?Now look who?s being rude!?

His group of GAG comrades just chuckled together more loudly. Deskon, a dark haired man who carried an undying air of cheer about him, smiled at his commanding officer and replied jokingly,
    ?Well crude is my middle name . . . Oh come on Skywalker! We want details! She was fun, right??

Ben took another sip of ale and grinned triumphantly at his friends. Shrugging nonchalantly he answered,
    ?Captain Gwen Frotz was good beneath the sheets if that?s what you wanna know.?
    ?Just ?good??? Teased Deskon.
    With a satisfied smile Ben answered smugly,
    ?I?ve had better.?

Deskon chuckled; he punched Skywalker in the arm and commented,
    ?You know, many fathers are worried when they hear you?re on the prowl for fresh models. If any fathers actually catch you they?ll hang you for even coming near their daughters let alone taking them out.? Ben snorted,
    ?Let them try.?

Contently Ben sat watching and discussing with his friends. Success was the norm it seemed, another collection of missions had been completed by Ben and his elite team. It felt good to be at the top. In fact Ben practically owned the GAG now. His cousin Jacen

2. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Ooh...I like this!!! [face_dancing]

Ben working under-cover for the Jedi...and a little Benella angst!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for them next! ;)

Ant.
    ]-}

3. JediMasterArmada

JediMasterArmada Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2006
    Very interesting. I like it.

Ben working as a double agent.

Great start. Could you PM me when you update?

Armada

4. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh I love this, S_M....=D=

What a wonderful story...Ben the womanizer!!! I can only imagine.

But working as a double agent!!! :eek:

Great set up..

And of course, he's in love with Jys. [face_love]

I can't wait for more...Please PM when you update....[face_batting]

This really is a wonderful story....[:D]

FL @};-

5. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    [face_peace]

6. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Very nice. Please post more.

7. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

8. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
  9. KillerEwok

KillerEwok Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2006
    hi its james thats so cool i really like it;)

10. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

11. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Update!:) Hope you all enjoy!

Comments always wanted . .
    :cool:

[b]< Part 2 >[/b]

?You?re late.? Murmured Ben into her ear, causing her breathing to quicken.

?I was held up.? Jysella replied through gritted teeth. She didn?t like being held by him so possessively. Desperately she wanted to break away. But desire beyond her own reasoning halted her from disengaging the fierce embrace his strong arms had over her.

Slowly Ben?s hands moved from her waist, sliding down to her hips, still gripping her firmly as they swayed to the beat of the music. In perfect harmony the couple moved to the tune being played. Inwardly Ben smiled at being able to hold her so close, to touch her, and smell her exotic scent. She felt right in his arms, she was right for him, and Ben was determined to make her see it.

A softer, slower song came on, Ben almost grinned at his luck. He spun Jysella around to dance with her face to face. His annoying smirk was retorted quickly with her own scowl. With his hands on her back, Ben drew her against him, playing along Jysella wrapped her arms around his neck, as he held her snugly against him. To anyone else they looked like comfortable lovers swaying gently to the slow music. But up close Jysella?s glare could have stung blaster bolts.

Wearing a handsome, but irritating grin, Ben commented,
    ?Come on Jys, it wouldn?t kill you to lighten up a bit.?

?Stuff it Skywalker,? Jysella tried to sound firm, ?Let?s get one thing straight, I?m here for information, nothing more -?

Ben fingers dug slightly into the skin of her bare back, causing Jysella to pause in a surprised gasp. His warm fingertips continued to explore her exposed back, running up and down her spine. Amused, Ben watched Jysella as she swallowed back the desire he was trying to unleash.

Gradually Jysella?s emerald eyes met his sparkling sapphires. The pair stared for an endless eternity at one another as if memorising each others faces. In a deliberate motion, Ben?s eyes raked over her, examining her gorgeousness with his sharp eyes.

His grin turned soft as he whispered,
    ?A backless dress . . . I like it.?

In the coldest tone she could muster Jysella replied,
    ?I noticed . . .?

She was trying desperately not to fall. But it was useless when looking up into his soulful captivating eyes. He had her under a spell and he wasn?t going to release her without a fight. Frantically Jysella racked her brain for reasons as to why she should not feel anything for the man holding her so tightly. She tried to focus her thoughts back to her fiancé, Jakk, back home. But she couldn?t.

Instead all she could recall and dwell on was that mind-blowing kiss her and Ben had experienced six months previous.

That one kiss had haunted her dreams to no end. Being both tender and vicious, that one kiss stolen from her lips by his, had burned her soul and scarred her thoughts. The sweetness of it, the warmth and the deliriously delicious taste of it was scorched onto her mind. It made her heart leap into her throat just musing about it.

And now, barely millimetres away from her, was the man whom had delivered her that very soul shaking kiss . . .

Mentally Jysella shook herself. Scolding herself for thinking about Ben in such ways. Frustrated at her own weakness to her unreasonable feelings. She had to get away from Skywalker, fast. Get the information and space out of there quick, Jysella?s mind screamed inwardly to her.

?The information ?? She was cut off, as Ben placed a finger to her lips, then interrupted,
    ?None of that tonight.?
    ?What?!? Jysella almost yelled in anger.

?You can have your precious information, but only when I get what I want.? Demanded Ben in a husky whisper.

It took all her self discipline not to jerk out of Ben?s arms. Knowing exactly what he was implying, she scoffed in disgust and retorted sourly,
    ?Dream on Skywalker!?

Wordlessly Ben held her firm, as he dropped his head to nuzzle the creamy skin of her neck.

Delta1595 likes this.
  12. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Wow!!! that was hot!!!

Poor Jys, I understand her not wanting to give in but it's useless...She should figure that out by now....[face_love]

Awesome post....=D=

More soon, please...[face_praying]

PS...I even beat the PM...;)

[:D]

FL @};-

13. Jedi_Fel

Jedi_Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2005
    That was good, ad me to the pm list please.

14. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

15. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot!!!! Noticed this in your siggy and had to take a looksee. Wheeee!!!!!!!! Is it hot in here or what? Stang, Lou, you generate as much heat as ginchy-roo. [face_love] [face_love] :)
    =P~ [face_dancing]
    Gotta have PM's for this yummy! thing!! Love Benella. [face_love] :D
    Ben is hawt!!! :D

17. JediMasterArmada

JediMasterArmada Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2006
    That was great! I have to agree with FL, that was hot!

Aww. . . How can Jysella resist? *shakes head* Jys is hopeless, she is in love with Ben and too stubborn to admit it. Corellians. . .

Hmm. . . I wonder what she'll do with how far Ben will push it. I don't think that Ben will let it be only a one night affair.

Can't wait to read more. Great job!

Armada

18. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

19. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Finally got an update! Sorry for delay, Real Life has been and continues to be very busy!

Anyway, enjoy!:)

[b]< Part 3 >[/b]

Afraid of the fire starting to consume his gorgeous blue eyes, Jysella rushed to try and halt their madness.
    ?We?re finished! Ben, stop! Stop it now!?

?No . . .? Answered Ben simply.

Mere millimetres separated them. Jysella was effectively cornered. He towered over her, making it clear that he was as determined as he was stubborn.

Obviously he wasn?t letting her leave without a fight. Several emotions were bubbling within Jysella confusing her to no end. She tried to deny it but she was deeply attracted to Ben.

Dread, guilt, yearning and excitement swelled up in her all at once. This couldn?t be happening! Her mind was warning her, yet her heart was urging her to give in to her feelings.

Could she really be thinking such crazy thoughts of Ben? Was she willing to risk it all just to be in his arms? How could she go on denying?

Lying to herself and to him wasn?t working because they both knew the truth . . . their thirst for each other was blatantly obvious as it flickered in both their gazes.

In vain, despite the attraction, Jysella stuttered,
    ?Ben ? this is ? we can?t . . .? the words died on her mouth, as she felt the Force begin to surge around them both.

Suddenly the turbolift stopped, but the doors remained firmly shut. The glow in Ben?s eyes was both thrilling and terrifying. He was controlling this now; he had her within his grasp and the lift under his Force influence. There was no way out for her.

He was acting on hot desire; Jysella was still persistently denying that which was boiling in her blood. Unwaveringly, Ben was focused on her, he was going to make her say it, admit it, and embrace what they were both experiencing. He refused to let her just walk away.

Leaning closer, placing his palms on the wall on either side of her head, he stared dead into her gleaming eyes. He didn?t need to touch her to call her to him. His slightly swollen lips hovered a hair?s-width away from her creamy skin.

Sweet hot breaths whispered teasingly against her cheek. And with each breath Jysella was losing the battle within her. Intense heat was radiating from him, as scorching as the twin Tatooine suns, burning and searing through Jysella?s icy barriers.

Unable to control herself, Jysella turned her face and more importantly her lips towards Ben?s. After a short pause, she leaned forward, wanting to end Ben?s taunting breaths and capture his delicious lips with her own. But she was denied the pleasure?

As she tilted her mouth to greet his, Ben pulled away out of reach, though every fibre in him was dying to kiss her senseless. He needed to show her that this whole situation, their infatuation, wasn?t one-sided. She was being draw to him, just as he was to her. They were both caught in the magnetism; it was more power than they ever could be.

A frustrated moan sounded in Jysella?s throat when Ben reluctantly drew back, thereby disappointing her kiss-wishing lips.

?Say it.? Hoarsely Ben murmured, ?Tell me you need me.?

Heart-twisted tears began to dampen her eyes as she shook her head uselessly. Her voice was shaking as she answered quietly,
    ?I can?t.?

?Liar.? He returned abruptly with a rage that surprised them both. Bending down swiftly, till their noses touched, glaring at her sharply, he repeated, ?Say it . . . tell me you need me.?

She wanted to look away, she wanted to run and hide. But she couldn?t. His powerful stare held hers as the silence dragged on. The command in his eyes was alluring her the longer she stared. Her fight was fading, the need was craving and the desire was spinning out of both their hands.

And suddenly in one moment everything trapping and halting them vanished. Sanity slipped from Jysella?s mind. With it, she lost her guilt, her doubts, and her confusion. It was clear in that second, that there was only one thing she wanted more than anything in t

Delta1595 likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot!! You're good!! [face_dancing] =D=
    Thanks for the PM, and BTW, that was worth the wait. :D

21. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    I agree wholeheartedly with Jade_eyes... It was more than worth the wait...:D

Bad boy Ben...yum! [face_love]

Wonderful update, S_M I loved the electricty that you were able to instill in that part. Fantastic sexual tention...=D=

Can't wait for the next part...[:D]

FL @};-

22. JainaJag14

JainaJag14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 27, 2006
    Wow! I like this a lot SM! I can feel the heat, quite literally. [face_blush]

You developed the personalities great. Ben is sort of a bad boy. I like it. :p

I can't wait for the next part. Could you PM me when you do update? Thanks a bunch.

23. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

24. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    WOW![face_blush] Put me on the PM list please. :D

25. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.