main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~*Bittersweet Seduction*~ - Benella - Part 4 up! ~Mush, angst, ect...~ Finally completed!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SITH_MAYO, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    I guess the title says it all. Such brooding, dark, disturbing, edgy, sultry, torid, violent, and manipulative mush.

I agree with Jys, Ben seems dark even if he is uncover for the New Empire. He seems to have begun beliving his secret identity rather than retaining who he truly is. To restrain her, even if she somehow liked it, and then corner her in the lift, is oppressive. None of this seems nice. Ben's seduction of Jys seems dirty in a way.

Ben appears to know that he loves Jys, inside, but his outward displys to her are more in character with his cover, even in private. There is a lot more to this Ben than meets the eye.

This is a hot, steamy story, but, obviously not easy to read where it will go or what it will reveal. PM me please. I want to know how it resolves.

2. BottledUpInside

BottledUpInside Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    So um....I love this :)
    Keep up the good work! Maybe a pm? :) :) :)

3. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Please PM me when you update this - it's fabulous!

So steamy - I love it! [face_love]

Ant.
    ]-}

4. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    Sorry its been such a long while! Hopefully there'll be an update this week! Thanks to all the readers and lurkers![face_peace]

5. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    ohh new posty?

[face_dancing]

6. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Thanks for waiting! :) Hopefully there'll be an update by sunday!

[face_peace]

7. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Giving this a big ol BUMP!:D

8. JainaRox

JainaRox Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2006
    More?
    JR

9. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005

~ Cheers for the interest people, I'm sorry this story has kinda stalled, I'll try and update ASAP, give me a week or two!;)

Thanks![face_peace]

10. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

> Update coming very soon . . tonight, or tomorrow. Just had a brainwave, sorry about the wait... ;)

11. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    Woo Hoo...does scary new post dance!!![face_dancing]

12. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    Still waiting patiently...it is tomorrow[face_batting] now you know!

13. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    So sorry about the very very very long wait . . .

But here's the final part to this short story! Enjoy!:) (PMs will be late!)

[b]< Part 4 >[/b]

[i]?. . . I need you.?[/i]

It was incredible what three little words could lead to. What they could mean to two besotted people.

The lift ride, the speeder journey, the long walk, all of it dragged by as their desire for each other intensified. They were like two hormonal teenagers, barely able to contain themselves. Neither of them separated, they walked hand in hand, stole secret kisses and passionate embraces in short moments of quietness.

Finally, they arrived at their destination.

With the Force Ben swiftly opened his door and swept Jysella up into his bold arms. An uncharacteristic giggle escaped her lips as he carried her into his lavish apartment. The door closed automatically.

In his living room, he slowly set her down onto her feet. Deliberately he held her against him. Their hearts began to beat in unison: fast, erratic, both fuelled by lustful wants. Jysella?s smile gradually faded. Heat burned in her green eyes, captivating him, drawing him closer.

For the hundredth time, he leant down and drowned himself in her heart-twisting kiss.

Her lips haunted him. Nothing was sweeter, hotter or more enticing than her mouth. Something within him clenched. He swallowed back the animal in him, the fierce creature preparing itself to pounce on its prey. Sharp hunger knotted in his stomach. He ached for her, yearned to explore her silky skin, to love and pleasure her throughout the night.

She was out of control.

Her mind knew it. But her body and soul were consumed by the insanity of infatuation. There was something about Ben that just called to her. He unleashed a hidden passion within her. Jysella couldn?t stop herself any longer. Her teeth nipped his bottom lip; her tongue duelled with his and her body pressed restlessly against his.

The pair pulled a part for a mere moment.

Silently they stared at one another. Both were entranced. Completely lost.

Hoarsely Ben uttered,
    ?Let the Force curse us for this ? I don?t care.? He stroked her cheek with his fingertips, and added softly, ?You have me. I know I?m not perfect. But . . you have me . . . completely.?

?Ben -?

?Please.? He interrupted, suddenly, strangely vulnerable, ?I can?t stand the thought of you with anyone else.?

A possessive urge to claim her raged through his blood. The mere idea of another man kissing and admiring her, made him feel irate with jealously. It cut his soul, that another guy could hold her as he did and love her so. Unconsciously, his grip on her tightened.

Between kisses, he murmured,
    ?I want you Jys, so much . . but you?re not mine to have.?

His scorching lips wandered lower down the column of her elegant neck. He branded her neck and exposed shoulders with nips and pleasurable little bites. Her soft moans of encouragement echoed in his mind and ears. Fire blazed and grew in his body. He wanted and waited to hear more of her light moans of bliss.

Clutching her fiercely, he paused. His lips stilled but lingered on her creamy skin. Her racing pulse pounded beneath his lips. She clung to him. Feeling her self slip entirely under his spell.

Seductively, Ben?s voice dropped an octave as he asked,
    ?Is this just tonight Jys??

Jysella understood the true meaning of his question. Simply translated it meant: Will there be other nights?

He knew the answer.

But still it made his heart splinter. The thought of never being with her again, caused Ben?s arms to flex and squeeze her closer.

Sadly Jysella gazed at him.

There was no future for them. If they tried to be together, they would both end up getting themselves killed. Emotions and duty didn?t mix well in their line of spying and hiding. Feelings could implicate you; they could complicate matters quickly, could leave a trail and get you killed. There was nothing for them:

No happily ever-after. No love forever. J

14. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Okay, de-lurking here! :D

Whew!!! This was one heated story! ;) Definitely left it in a very unexpected way, though I suppose I should have guessed. That's your style. :rolleyes: ;) I wouldn't worry about a sequel so much. How many stories are you writing anyway?

Well, this was quite enjoyable to read. It always feels good to finish writing a story, especially when it's one that was delayed. Now, you can focus more attention on your other stories. ;)

Anyway, well done! :D

15. PHGS_Weyr

PHGS_Weyr Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 11, 2006
    Arggghhhh!!!!! How could you leave it like that????? *begins chanting sequel* Can i have a PM if one starts?

This was an amazing post Mayo!!!

PHGS Weyr

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow!!! That blew the roof off!!! Hee!!! Stea-my!! :)
    I'm not asking for a sequel, only begging!!! LOL
    [:D]

Please join us here: link: http://boards.theforce.net/fan_fiction_resource/b10304/26891244

You totally would fit in there: that being "Monday Mush Mania Thread and Index."

[face_love] [face_dancing]

17. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Wow, what a hot, steamy way to end!! :D =D=

This was really great, I thoroughly enjoyed it! [face_love] You write Ben and Jysella well, and this was a wonderful fic. :)

As for the ending... :eek: OMG! Talk about leaving us hanging!!

*screams for a sequel*

I need to find out what happens next - please PM me if/when you post more in this storyline.

Thanks for an enjoyable read.

Ant. ]-}

18. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    Thank you! Hugs! That was Awesome!

I loved how you ended it, and honestly I would be happy either way, if you left it like that or wrote some more. I think my biggest question concerns Ben and his true loyalties because it seems like there is something going on there, and I would love to read more about that. Also really great job on a really really evil Jacen, and he was only in the last few sentences.

Loved it! [:D]

19. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, Mayo, that was awesome!!!=D=

So much tension and raw passion. Fantastic...=P~ [face_love]

But such a sad ending. I really hope Ben and Jys end up okay, but I can't think that at least one of them will end up dead.:_|

Great writing as always. I'm so glad that you finished this.[:D]

FL @};-

20. JediMasterArmada

JediMasterArmada Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2006
    Mayo, that was a cruel ending. . .

But I loved it anyway.

Great Job, I hope that Ben and and Jysella come out of it fine, though I do have to agree with FL, I kinda expect to see one of them die. And given Jacen's abilties at torture I think it's probably be Jysella as a punishment for Ben's betrayal.

I loved the mush! The way you brought Jys and Ben together was great. I can actually see a dark Ben doing something like that.

Please PM me if you write any sequels to this. I'd love to read them.

Armada

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.