Abq BK Promotion

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Wanted: BOGA! purty please, if anyone has an extra!
  2. Lone_Hunter Jedi Padawan

I finally got me some Vader's thanks to my Aunt! Now I have 4 of 'em! I'm trying to buy at least 3 of each of the rest of the toys. I have Luke,Leia and Grievous and 2 Jawas. I'm probably going to buy some more on Friday. Just to let u all know, don't try to buy any Vader's at the BK on Lomas and 1st st. They are selling the Vader's for 10.00 a pop! I think that they are pocketing the rest.
  3. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    That is illegal...someone needs to contact the BK corporate office! Perhaps it will be me!
  4. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sure, let me see if I can wrestle the extra Vader away from my brother. No promises, even though he is my little brother, he is 4" taller than me, and I am 6'.
  5. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    One of the guys at my work who collects Vader stuff is looking for a BK Vader.....anyone have one?
  6. TheResidentEvil Force Ghost

star 1
    the 1st day it came out they told me it was $30. I bought it thinking it was some special thing and when i found out it was only 1.99 i bitched and they gave it to me for free. Buy it for 10 then threaten to call corporate office and things like that. Then you can get it free!
  7. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I asked for a Vader from the BK on Juan Tabo/Montgomery and was told they were out. I persisted in asking and was then told I could buy one for $5. The employee then informed me that he had pulled all the Vaders from the cases and had them in his car to sell to "special customers" for only $5 each.......
  8. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    So that is what happened. I talked to that guy yesterday. What is his car? I'm sure that with a few modifications, we all can have vaders!

Did you report this to the manager or something? It is people like this that take the fun out of collecting.
  9. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Nope, I didn't report to mgmt, but maybe I should have. I did buy one Vader from him, but by the time I had paid for my food at the drive-thru window, he had gone to his car and was out in the parking lot waiting with the Vader. It's kinda sad, because the Vader was for my 3 year old son to play with.
  10. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    See! This stuff is for the kids and yet people like this ruin it for them. Don't call them, the guy that answers might be him. This is horrible, Did he buy them?
  11. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I have no idea wheather he bought them or not. I do know that he didn't tell me about having them in his car while any other employee was around, and he did meet me in the parking lot to give it to me.
  12. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Yeah, that's not right. I'd call and ask to speak to the manager...
  13. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, do it! But make sure he was not the manager. I might go down there and spill the beans on him. I am a loudmouth kind of guy and I might go in there and say, "who is the guy that has those vaders in his car, I want one!" And just be loud in the place.
  14. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    When are you going? I would love to go down there too and yell "Yeah, I want a Vader too". I think we can incite a riot. Maybe we can make the late news...
  15. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Want to? Serious, you want to?
  16. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Seriously, I will. I got someone fired yesterday, why not today??
  17. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
  18. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I should be getting off in about 1/2 an hour...travel time, another 30. 5:30?
  19. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    D'oh!!!! Too late. In the next hour, I got to go and pick up my mom from work since I have her car.

If it was in like 10min, I'm there!
  20. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ask for one than have someone else take pictures of the transaction then send a copy to GM manager/owner Jeff O. and corp. that would be the way to go they could lose there franchise over it. and they would investagate the stores.
  21. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Damn, oh well. I guess we will leave the rioting to another time.
  22. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    There is always this weekend or monday! Sorry, I forgot. Don't worry, I am not weaseling out. If I can handle Target employees, then I can handle a BK worker.
  23. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Just don't go misrepresentin' Mos Alba if you do it.
  24. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh no way, I'll act like a ticked off collector that was
    lied to by the employees yesterday when a friend of mine said that he got one today from an employee.
  25. Ulic-Qel-Droma75 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Bob, I can see you at BK now!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.