main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Black Boots

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jordi-WanKenobi20, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Jordi-WanKenobi20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Ok so here it goes. I really need some black boots for my costume and JarusSarn has pointed some good ones out to me BUT, I cannot use a credit card and I don't have funding from the Bank of Parental Units, so I was wondering if anyone could possibly purchase them for me and I will pay them back in full and interest if they want for the trouble thank you SOOO MUCH!!!I have the money to get them so I would be able to pay you back at the next meeting. Here's the link: Black Boots
    Thanx, [face_peace]
    =Jordan=

Sorry to be a whiner.:_|

2. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Nov 11, 2004
    Does anyone in Spokane know how to make Jedi boots? Or know a shop that does it or something? Or sells riding boots?
    Thanx!!!

3. TK-3374

TK-3374 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2004
    there is a boot shop up on north market. i cant think of the address at the moment. thats the only place i know of that could make custom boots in town.

4. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Nov 11, 2004
    Where is north market?

5. TK-3374

Nov 1, 2004
    take the Thor/Freya exit off the freeway. at the top of the hill it turns into Market St. its right around there somewhere.

6. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Nov 11, 2004
    Sweet thanx if you can give me the name (if you have the time) that would be awesome sorry I couldn't make it to the party. Dance went on way tooooo long.

7. TK-3374

Nov 1, 2004
    pity you couldnt make the party. it was fun. I will get the name of the place monday on the way into work. i drive by a big billboard on the way there. Offhand i think it is danner boots but i dont remember for sure so dont quote me. i didnt mention it til now because my memory is bad on things that i dont really need lol.

8. Jordi-WanKenobi20

Nov 11, 2004
    Completely understandable, in fact I don't remember..... thanx for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.