main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Black Hope K/J/J Angst/Insanity. Slight AU. POST HERE!!! POST POST POST! 7/20!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kyp_side_of_TheForce, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    TJP THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! TJP'S GONNA LOOK OUT FOR MY STORY!!!!!!!!
    PLJ Thank You for upping! I love people who up :D :p
    Anna ANNA'S READING MY FIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! *don't mock my enthusiasm... I'm insane girl :) *
    alain_bioras I LOVE READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks thanks thanks!!
    TSM: yes, aforementioned insanity :D I feel so great that you're reading this :)
    PLJ ah, the tormenting of Kyp... who doesn't love it :D
    Master_Jaina: poor Kyp indeed... I think it's funny too :D
    rogue11: I almost cried... but it would have been to much of a blow to my pride... poor [no spoilers]
    TSM: it really is funny... just so sad... I wrote it to be sad/funny... :D :(
    TJF: WOOHOO!!! GODDESS=HERE=ME HAPPY!!!! read Return of the Jedi ... you know you want to :D it's by TJF...
    alain_bioras: why thank you... funny funny funny
    Jez: WOOHOO!!! Jez, the one-who-reads-all-good-K/J posted on my thread!!!!!!!!!
    do I respond to much? oh well, I'm gonna send next post to beta'sin about 1/2 hor, so happy :D
    EDIT: *squeals like a little school gilr* *fine, so I didn't squeal... it was a near thing* I have 25 responses... I know to most people that's pathetically small, but not me :) and 2 pages!

2. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    oh my. do i really read THAT many stories? shavit, no wonder i don't have time to write one of my own.

but that's ok, i rather read anyways!

Postie?

Jez

3. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    Jaina reminds me of Ray Charles, they're both blind to what's going on around them.

Question: Aren't I concerned about possibly offending a blind person who is reading this?

Answer: NO, for one thing it's not offensive, and two, blind people CAN'T read this.

4. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Jez, I know how that feels... but now i'm writing a fic and my Homework will suffer [face_devil]
    Chris... now I know it really is impossible for you not to be funny :p
    sent it off... will be betaed soon :)

5. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    You posted a fic and didn't call me!! *sob* why do you enjoy torturing me so *sob*

6. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    You really shouldn't neglect Hail_Jaina, Kyp_side *laughs*

Great start thus far, you have a lot of potential for this fic ;)

7. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    HJ: :p it's just so fun... don't know why :D

massive thanks to JM, the best betaer ever, who keeps fixing errors I repeatedly make :)

Okay, this needs a bit of explaining... there's been a space battle.... there's the explaining.

Jaina knew something was up when Jag didn't come straight to her quarters after debriefing. He probably has a good reason. He is Jag, after all.

She waited for about an hour, doing some long neglected paperwork. Sithspawn, I'm bored. Why isn't Jag back yet? He'd save me from the terribleness that is paperwork.

When Jag finally did show up some hours later, Jaina had a teasing rant all ready to sling at him about how much paperwork she'd had to do because he hadn't been there. She jolted when she saw his face. He looked about a decade older then he'd been a few hours ago.

"Jag, what happened?"

Jag gave her a depressed look. "I've been recalled to Chiss space. My father told General Antilles that if I didn't leave by tomorrow I was out of the Chiss military."

Jaina swallowed. She'd been afraid something like was going to happen, and had been for quite some time. Jag was going to leave. He always did... in her nightmares, anyway. "Jag... please, please don't go." She said, tears forming in her eyes. "Please, you can?t..."

"Jaya, if I don't leave I'm out of the Chiss military. I'll come back... I pro-"

"What does the Chiss military matter? I'm sure Wedge would commission you into the New Republic military." She interrupted, having lost what little patience she naturally had. What did she care if the Chiss wouldn't accept him anymore? Wasn't it enough to be accepted here, by her and the rest of the New Republic?

"I'm a part of the Chiss culture, Jaina. It's my family. I can't just abandon them." He looked like he was going to be sick. This was obviously tearing him to pieces.

But Jaina was oblivious. "So instead you abandon me? I love you Jag! I love you! I need you to be with me! You can't leave! You promised you wouldn't!" She started crying in earnest now, and Jag moved to give her a comforting hug. She pulled away sharply. "If you're going to go, go. Now. Just leave."

"Jay, I can't leave like this-"

"Jag, you either go or you stay. Me or the Chiss. Not both." Jaina looked him in the eyes. He couldn't meet her painful glare. Parts of her were screaming to stop this madness and kiss him. The rest of her said it was right to make him choose. He can't go.

Jag forced his arms around her, and she collapsed into him. She cried. He fell onto the bed, Jaina in his arms.

"Does this mean you're staying?" Jaina asked desperately.

Jag nodded, hugging her tighter. She kissed him urgently, telling him without words what she wanted. And things developed from there.

okay, so I'm a horrible person for posting this before TJF can beta it, but I'm addicted to posting! Goddess forgive me.... I'll fix it later...

8. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    Why do you post the instant I leave the computer?!? Why?? Stupid Jag!!!

9. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* I love your 'explaining' Ksotf *snicker* "There's been a space battle" that's it, end of explaining. *grin*

10. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    *invents a 'people read it' dance*
    HJ: of course! isn't reader torture my job :p (we all know I'd never torture readers... I'm too spineless... my spinelessness rivals TJF's)
    JM: see, I'm a lot funnier when I'm not writing story :p
    okay, I've had my quota of fun for the day... HW time... *shudder*

11. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Oh go home to see Daddy Jag- that way poor demented Kyp can console poor Jaina.

:p

Hee hee. [face_devil]

12. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    PLJ: lol! He said he was staying, dang it... just because I like Kyp doesn't mean I'l let him be happy [face_trying_to_lie_and_failing]
    okay, I had one reader respond that doesn't know me all that well... I'm spineless... no more HW for me... more writing :)

13. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    And things developed from there....

I thought you were a K/J shipper!

~Rogue

14. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Rogue, you'll see... you'll see [face_devil]
    or maybe I've been converted [face_devil]
    and am now sadistic enough to enjoy Kyp's surrering [face_devil]
    and suffering of K/J shippers at the loss of one of their own [face_devil]

15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    ok...i sent the postie back to you, but forget it...doesn't really matter...JM's more brilliant than me anyway...wouldn't have caught anything she didn't catch... :p

~Trickster

16. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Very, very nice. Just keeps getting better me thinks. And having Jag out of the picture makes things... promising. ;)

17. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    ok...i sent the postie back to you, but forget it...doesn't really matter...JM's more brilliant than me anyway...wouldn't have caught anything she didn't catch...

TJF! Bad TJF! I'm sure you'd catch things I don't! *sticks her tongue out* that's why you Beta some stuff for me! :D

Can't wait for the next one Ksotf!

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    TJF! Bad TJF! I'm sure you'd catch things I don't! *sticks her tongue out* that's why you Beta some stuff for me!

noooooooooo...i read through some of your stuff beforehand, catch maybe one typo, get all awe-inspired by the way you write, and PM it back to you ;)

~Trickster

19. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    [face_laugh] The explaining was great! [face_laugh]

And [face_shocked] what does Jag think he's doing, messing everything up for poor, demented Kyp?

[face_laugh] Does this mean you'll need to change your username? :p

20. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Ohw... evil posts! Poor Kyp.

Can't Jag just drop dead?

21. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    It would be nice, wouldn't it? :p

22. SoraJade

SoraJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2002
    ::crawls out from lurking::

SHHH!! Don't tell anyone I was here...Just had to say how much I love your story! Very cute! More soon?...

::crawls back into lurkdom::

SJ

23. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Oh, I HATE it when a new K/J (or K/J/J) starts over the weekend and when I discover it, tons of people have already posted on it! It makes me look inattentive!

At least I call me 'sir' and 'Master'... actually that's probably a bad thing, too.

ROTFLMAO!! [face_laugh] This story is hilarious!!

Dana

24. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    Great post KSoTF! How can you stand to write J/J mush? ;)

25. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    TJF, brilliand goddess NO DISSING NO DISSING NO DISSING... DISS ME ALL YOU LIKE, BUT NO DISSING YOURSELF!!!! MY THREAD... MY RULES (finally) :p
    TJP: thanks thaks thanks!!!!!... I think my best post was the first one, but that's me... it gets better, I assure you... I have some evil posts in this story :D
    JM: we should just use the rule "TJF is always write. Except when she evaluates her oun writing"
    TSM: LOL!!!! our poor, Kyp...
    RS: maybe later :D
    SoraJade wow! I had a lurker! and they de-lurked! it's amazing!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
    Dana: inattentive? doesn't make you look inattentive... *Dana posted on my thread! sorry, have to go jump up and down now* THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!!!!
    alain_bioras: mush? that wasn't mush... there will be mush... but that wasn't mush...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.