main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Black Hope K/J/J Angst/Insanity. Slight AU. POST HERE!!! POST POST POST! 7/20!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kyp_side_of_TheForce, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    wahaha!!!! I got 50... minor accomplishment to the majority of the people here, but hey, it's big for me! and now I shall go off and write instead of being good and doing my HW :D

2. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    ROFLOL!!! Awesome fic so far, Kyp_side! I absolutely love it! (well, duh, it's a K/J) More soon?

3. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    *jumps up and down* another deity on my thread :D
    Thanks, Den :D more very soon... once I finish touching it up and getting it betaed... Algebra class is very writer friendly :p

4. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    okay, I'm gonna up my oun fic, now... it's the fuirst time... it's alowed, right??????
    I swear *crosses fingers* I won't do it again :p

5. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Oh my goodness! a postie and i missed it!

or maybe I've been converted

to quote obi-wan...
    Ahem "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" you are joking right? right right right right? ou wouldn't do that to us would you kyp_side? I did have mixed feeling about your last post. it was well written but the j/j action is gross.

Jez

6. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Jez, you're gonna love the next post... that's all I'm saying [face_devil] (and it's not even sarcastic) *I just sent it off to the Goddess of betaing, writing, and stuff :D but I don't think they're on*

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    this feeble minion and goddess-wannabe sent the post back to you Ksotf...but i have no idea if the REAL "goddess of betaing, writing, and stuff" (JM, no duh) is on...

bump^

~Trickster

8. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    TJF: SITHSPAWN GODDESS!!NO MORE DISSING!!!!! NOT WANTA BE... ARE!!!!!
    Okay, I'm not sure how many of you readers are still awake, but I know a few are... and JM hasn't betaed it yet... so it might suddenly get a lot better, but I happen to actually like this post (a rarity, for me) and felt an insane need to post it... now...
    Jaina awoke and instantly felt something was wrong. But all seemed normal. She was alone in her bed... alone!? Jag should have been there! Oh, Force, tell me he hasn?t left! She reached out through the Force, hoping to feel Jag somewhere near... getting food... or in his room... but he wasn?t on the ship.

Anger begining to pulse through her, she pulled off her sheets and jumped out of bed. Liar! You left me! You said you wouldn?t! Twice! She quickly gained control of her anger, which she knew would alert friends to her situation. She didn?t want that. She needed to think before they knew... they?d just bother her with questions. She sat back down on her bed.

?Jag...? she moaned quietly, in despair. Come on, think Jaina! Why should you feel so bad about his leaving... can?t you just get over him? NO! I can?t! I love him! A part of her thought that was the most absurd statement ever to enter her mind, but only a small part. Who needs love? I do. I need love... she reminded herself, curling into a little ball, hugging her knees. Did she really need love? Or just a comforting presence? She certainly could use one of those right now. Everyone really did leave her. Maybe that didn?t matter. Maybe she didn?t care. Maybe she would never really be alone... Maybe she?d always have people who loved her within an acceptable distance. After all, Kyp was less then a kilometer away, right now...

Kyp! She needed someone who would comfort her... she needed a hug.... and Kyp definitely fit her requirements for that hug ? convenient, black-haired, green-eyed, and possessing lots of love for her. She knew just how much Kyp loved her... had known for quite some time, but had been afraid that if Kyp knew she knew (or, maybe, even knew himself) it would spoil their friendship... and she desperately needed accepting friends. Not to mention how awkward it would have been to tell him she knew if she was wrong.

She stood up and put on some clothing, then walked over to her door... and stopped. Did she trust Kyp not to take advantage of her? Was she thinking straight at all? Do I want Kyp to take advantage of me? I really must not be thinking straight if THAT thought popped into my head. She wished Zekk were there... at least she could trust him. She slapped her forehead.

I can do this, she told herself. I CAN think clearly?right kriffing now. Her mind went blank for a few seconds, then coherency returned. Maybe I should coerce Kyp into this... Maybe I can forget about all this for a while... pretend he?s Jag. He might even like it. She left her quarters, the rest of her scheme forming in her head as she walked towards his quarters. Fair is fair, after all.
    [face_devil] hehe... (feel free to predict... predicting is fun)

9. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Okay, time for my little rant: TJF, Jm did not add anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GOOD AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *would hit her over the head with something, but worships her too much* NOOOOOO MORE DISSING :D
    TJF AND JM ARE THE BEST BATAERS EVER!!!!!!!!!

10. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    LOL! Awww, shucks, thanks Ksotf *laughs*

It's a good story, I'm just curious...

Is Jay -really- going to try and seduce Kyp?!

11. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    only response I'm gonna make :D :p and [face_devil]
    thanks JM :D
    as you attempted to tell me once... patience :)
    ...tomorrow :)

12. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    Hehehhe, he left!!! Party!!!!

13. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    * Hands out Ice Cream and Cookies *

Lets celebrate Jag's departure, shall we? :D

I wonder what Jaina's up too. Please don't leave us hanging like this!!!

14. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Wow Jaina's mind is swirling like she's on hopped up already on 6 pots of Caf! :eek:

I can sooooo see that this is Kyp_Side writing this! [face_laugh]

Did she trust Kyp not to take advantage of her? Was she thinking straight at all? Do I want Kyp to take advantage of me? I really must not be thinking straight if THAT thought popped into my head.

Um Jaina darling, you've got it backwards- if you're running to Kyp for comfort- you are taking advantage of him. Particularly if you know how he feels about you! :eek:

Poor Kyp- there as her security blanket. Whatever will our poor tormented Jedi Master do?

15. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Seduce her? [face_devil]

Dana

16. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    *does a happy dance* Jag is gone!

Jez

17. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    *joins in Jez's happy dance and samples the cookies that are being passed around* Jag is gone! Jag is gone! :D Nice postie KsotF!

18. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002

more soon? :D

~LS~

19. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    First off, don't even think about degrading yourself by saying 50 responses, now like 68, is a minor accomplishment. It took forever for me to get those first fifty for my story. You're going pretty quickly, really. And just imagine, you didn't know if you actually wanted to post this story...

20. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    RS: party indeed, while you can... but who knows what the next post shall bring [face_devil] (but then, I could just be trying to confuzzle you even more)
    TJP: ice cream!!!! I won't leave you hanging long... I have it written... just need to type it... but I have a typing speed of about 10 words per minute, so it could take a while...
    PLJ: [face_laugh] perhaps... but it all depends on your oppion of the term 'take advantage' (I just read to Kill a Mocking bird... the terms are sticking... NNNNNOOOOOOOO)
    my cult master: [face_devil] indeed... sort of... perhaps...
    Jez: oh... I like dances... will you teach me that one :p
    alain_bioras Thank you :D I need to get a shorter name for you... the only reader with a not easitly shortened name :) except me :D
    little_Skywalker NEW READER!!!! THERE'S A NEW READER!!!! YES, MORE SOON!!!!!!!!! :D am I too enthusiastic?
    CS thanks... I've got a theory about how I got these response, involving gow I've read about 75% of these people's fics :D (and am starting the rest)
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR READING, AND RESPONDING!!!!!!!!! HECK, ANYONE WHO LURKS, THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    LOVED the mention of zekkie-darling ( [face_love] [face_love] )Kyp_side...

and great post!

still...jaina seducing kyp... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

~Trickster

22. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    Sooo good!!! I think Jag left for Tahiri and hes lying about having to go to the Chiss. Of course Tihiri doesn't love him though. It's Jag, come on!!!
    P.S. I wan't some cookies!! Par-tay!!

23. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    TJF: did I SAY she was seducing Kyp???? I didn't think so [face_devil] (but then, considering how predictable I am...)
    HJ: NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU STOLE THE PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
    okay, I know I said tomorrow yesterday, but my parents are thinking along the limes of "no tf.n. at alll. if she doesn't sleep now." so it's pretty much now then never or tomorrow...

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Oh no- not an up all day? What will Kyp_side think of us? :eek:

Uppityrooidoo with you!

25. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    No she can't use Kyp, unless she ends up falling for him that would be good.

hi Kyp_side, i found this finally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.