Black Hope K/J/J Angst/Insanity. Slight AU. POST HERE!!! POST POST POST! 7/20!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kyp_side_of_TheForce, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Okay... you are right, I do owe you all a post. Unfortunately, I ma running for class office and spent the whole weekend making posters. Elections are wednesday, you will have your regularly insane KS back by thursday, and, unless something really, really bad (like an end of term project :mad: ) happens, a post by thursday...
  2. Agent_Jaid Jedi Master

star 5
    YES!!

YES!!

YES!!

YES!!
    YES!!
    YES!!
    YSESS!!!!!!

*is hyper and can't spell*

[singsong]Kyp'll be back on Thursday, Kyp'll be back on Thursday, Kyp'll be back on Thursday........[/singsong]
  3. Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Master

star 4
    It's Friday. Kyp isn't back.

*hires a bounty hunter named Beck to find Kyp*
  4. Agent_Jaid Jedi Master

star 5
    *paceing*

It's Saterday and Kyp isn't back......

AND she doesn't have MSN.........

:_| :_| :_|
  5. Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Master

star 4
    Beck also isn't back(btw in case you're wondering who he is, that's the Rock's bounty hunter character in his next movie Welcome to the Jungle).

I fear that Kyp has disposed of him. Poor Rock. I shouldn't have sent him after a Jedi. ;)
  6. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Matthew_Wolverine Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Lady_Amourelle Jedi Youngling

star 1
  9. Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    hmmm been a LOOOOOONG time since this was up...
  10. EBrooklynW Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I SAW KYP_SIDE!!!!!!!

SHE ISN'T DEAD!!!!!!

She said she's probably be back tommorrow! HURRAH!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D : D

~EBW
  11. padme-96 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  12. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
  13. HitomiJediApprentice Jedi Youngling

What's going on?! Did I miss something?! :_| :_| :_|
  14. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan

star 4
    okay :) I'm back now... I was going to be back the day before yesterday, but... lets juust say that I got home after my las final and slept untill about now... with a little eating mixed in there... but I'm typing up the nexty post now, and school's out :)

Thank you Jilly, Matt, Y2, Mirax-Jade, EBW, padme, Jilly again, and Cait for the upps... it's nice to feel loved... :)
  15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Knight

star 5
  16. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan

star 4
    :D :D :D :D :D

uh-huh :D one of your devoted deciples is back... it's bad when I use words I don't know how to spell...
  17. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Knight

star 5
    [face_laugh]

?Religion is what keep the poor from murdering the rich?-Napoleon Bonaparte

you have the funniest quotes in your sig :D [face_laugh]

~TJF
  18. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan

star 4
    :D my favorite ones won't fit... Example A) ?Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.? - Karl Marx
    Example B) ?Its natural for a man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth and listen to the song of that siren, till she transforms into a beast.? - Patrick Henry
    Example C) The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them. -Karl Marx
    Example D) "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes. When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours that's relativity." -- Albert Einstein

Okay, I'm done quoting people for today... and probably not a moment to soon :p
  19. Agent_Jaid Jedi Master

star 5

*tackles*

KYP!!!!!!

YOU CAME BACK!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

When are you getting MSN IM?!

:D

*dances around joyfully*
  20. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *almost dies from the tackle hug*

Of course I'm back :D School's out :D

I'm getting MSN as soon as I figure outn how to download it... ;)
  21. Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight

star 6
    Wow, I was afraid I was going to have to catch up, but it looks like I didn't miss anything. Good news, bad news, I guess. It's okay though, I can totally sympathize with you about being too busy. My parents recently forced me into getting a job where I lift boxes that weigh about six times as much as I do for five hours a day. But that's okay, because (according to my dad) drowning in a pool of your own sweat builds character... which I could always use more of. :p I also tried to do a little writing the past couple of weeks, but it didn't turn out to be very good, so I think I'll leave the writing to those who are a little better at it and just enjoy what they put out. Uhhh, sorry for babbling like this. I hope you get some time soon and can write more of this fine story. :)
  22. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey, Shadow!!!!!! I have a post that I'm typing up... actually, I've been typing it up since yesterday... people keep distracting me...

Anything you've written, even if you think it sucks, I'd absolutely love to read... I can tell you if I think it's bad (and I'll be honest, as I ask everyne else to be on my fic...) or if I think it's good :) you could just PM it to me, or I'm sure TJF would love to read it, too... I probably shouldn't volunteer my Goddess for anything with out askking her, first, though.

oh, and your not alone in your whole being forced into a summer job thing... although mine is "get a summer job, or you probably won't be able to go to the college you want to"... but I'm babysitting... an 8 year old...

anyway, I appologise for rambling, and the post should be up today, assuming TJF is on when I finnish typing it :)
  23. Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'm sure TJF would love to read it, too... I probably shouldn't volunteer my Goddess for anything with out askking her, first, though.

yeah, cuz i'm such a meanie-head goddess that i'll bite your head off and turn you into a frog if you do :p ;)

the post should be up today, assuming TJF is on when I finnish typing it

just sent it back to you! now PM me back and put me out of my misery :p [face_plain] ;)

~TJF

EDIT: isn't it just like me to post and totally forget was i was going to say, and then put up something else? :p [face_laugh] anyway, Shadow, i *would* read your fic, so long as i have time :D
  24. Agent_Jaid Jedi Master

star 5
    Darn it. :mad:

Just for the record, Kyp's brother has lousy timing.

:mad:

If she didn't have to go pick him up from a city fairly far from her home then she would be able to post.

Hmph.

25. little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

star 3
    hey great story!
    UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D

- LS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.