main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Black Hope K/J/J Angst/Insanity. Slight AU. POST HERE!!! POST POST POST! 7/20!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kyp_side_of_TheForce, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Thanks LS :D :D :D :D :D ...I'm glad people still like it.

As I am insane, I will take the opportunity of the 800th post on my fic to give you all my crazy little rant about this fic...

So, as some of you may know, this was my first fic; I've been learning a lot from writing it, and part of what I have learned is exactly why a lot of people don't show other people their writing untill they're done... there are a lot of things in this fic I'd kinda like to change.

That is the reason for this gap we have here, this long time between posts: I've finally learned that I should plot out the whole fic, so all of my ideas can be incorporated in the fic. And that's what I'm doing, right now. Figuring it all out.

I had a post ready, but when the Goddess-of-Everything-writing-related-including-betaing sent it back to me I realized how little sense it made. Hence KS is now re-working the whole plot of her fic.

So it'll be a little while untill the next post, but not more than a week, because I think Imp would kill me if it was. If you don't want to keep checking on my fic, but still want to know if they're a post, just pm me, and I'll pm you when I post. okay?

Sithspawn, that was a long (and boring) rant!

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Post.......

Post.......

Post......

Post......

Post......

:D

3. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Post post post!!

I totally understand what you mean Kyp_side and it's all right....

I want a PM!! :)

4. Cerasy

Cerasy Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2003
    *delurks*

good job KS...hopefully we won't be waiting too much longer :)

*relurks*

5. Shadow_of_Durron

Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2003
    Sounds cool, Kyp_side. I hope you figure it all out soon. People are starting to go into withdrawl here. (myself included) :D

Oh, and thanks for the offer to take a look my fic. I scrapped my first little project because the plot was just a little... uh... well, stupid. But, I thought of something a little better a couple of days ago. As soon as I get the time to write out a couple of pages I send 'em to you (and you too, Goddess, if you have the time.) and you can tell me if I should continue it or not. I appreciate it 'cause I'm not too sure about this whole writing thing. ;)

6. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
    Hey Cool Post want more please Kyp_side

7. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    mmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooorrrrrrreeeee

ive got an addiction

8. 1230kevin

Apr 4, 2003
    Hey MORE PLEASE!!

M.O.R.E.

9. 1230kevin

Apr 4, 2003
    Hey MORE PLEASE!!
    M.O.R.E.

10. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    MOOOOOORRRREEE!!!

11. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    LOL! You people are crazy!!! :D It's so great!!! Thank you for your begging, it makes my poor little slowly deflating ego grow back to it's normal size :p

...at the same time, it makes me feel very guilty for not having written more yet, and that means I'll go guilt trip very soon and get you at least one post, if not more :)

12. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

*chant continues untill the end of time*

13. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

POSTY!!!!

*continues on after the end of time*

14. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    O6 READ!!! 06 LOVED!!!!!!!! O6 WANT MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p

Hehe... K_S, I love this! I laughed so much... [face_laugh] You write angst really really well, and funny angst even better. Now all you need to do is write MORE. Please?? :D :p

15. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Kyp: So it'll be a little while untill the next post, but not more than a week, because I think Imp would kill me if it was.

That was the 16th.... of LAST month. Today is the 13th.... of THIS month. [face_plain] Do you see the problem?????

Imp, can you telepathically remove the next post from my head and write it, please?

Is that offer still open!?

EBW: BING BING BING!!!! YOU'RE WRONG!!! :p :p :p :p

Here you go Kyp_Side: it's called Incentive.

:p Inventive was what she meant. Inventive was what she spelled.

GODDESS!!!!

WESA NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

PRECIOUS STORY IS SLIPPING AWAY!!!!!!

GIVE US PRECIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!

*curls into little ball, clutching her printed copy of Black Hope tightly to her chest*

16. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    uppies
    mmmmmoooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee

17. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    :D :D :D 06 is reading!!!! YaY!!!!!!! :D :D

and Imp has a printed copy *blinks profusely* Wow... *blushes lots*

Okay. I have a post written, now. It's simply the matter of typing it up that's going to take a bit of time. I have no doubt that a new post will be up tomorrow, and I have an idea. Anyone who wants teasers, can try to interprate this set of song lyrics, in terms of Kyp and/or Jaina, either in my fic or in regular star wars. It doesn't have to be in depth or anything, I just want to see some thinking. Because it's un to see how other people relate things to Star Wars.

*snickers* this is gonna be way to easy...

"For The Day" by the Suicide Machines

It?s so hard to find what to say when there is darkness inside and there?s no day.
    If there?s hope then there is will to live; if there?s none there?s nothing to give.

Well I?ve dun lost my mind, I?m twisted inside and I don?t know the way, but I know what to say,
    and what eats me inside also keeps me alive; I swell up with love for the day.

I question the things that hurt me inside, there?s blood in my veins that keeps alive,
    there?s to many things that are two hard to change, there?s also a love that flows threw my veins.

Well I?ve dun lost my mind, I?m twisted inside and I don?t know the way, but I know what to say,
    and what eats me inside also keeps me alive; I swell up with love for the day, for the day.

and what eats me inside also keeps me alive; I swell up with love for the day.

PM me or just post your interpratation here... If I get no responses to this, I'm going to assume one (or maybe more) of these 3 things: 1) This is a realy stupid idea, and people are showing me that. If so, thatnk you. 2) Nobody cares about teasers if the post is coming tomorrow. 3) Nobody cares. Period.

18. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    1) This is a realy stupid idea, and people are showing me that. If so, thatnk you. 2) Nobody cares about teasers if the post is coming tomorrow. 3) Nobody cares. Period.

:mad:

You. Be. Nice. To. Your. Self.

:mad:

:D

I hope posty'll be done soon.....

My interpertation of the song?.... Okay.... So I didn't read the lyric's..... [face_ashamed]

BUT!!!

Post should have these things:

Jaina laughing

Kyp drowning

Zekk hateing Jaina

Jaina getting a kiss

*halo springs into place*

*is perfectly innocent*

and Imp has a printed copy *blinks profusely* Wow... *blushes lots*

*nodds head enthusiasticly*

I'm trying to get RotJ done too.... But it's not going so well.... REALLY long.... LOTSA paper......

BLACK HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just to be a brat... un = fun........ realy = really........ thatnk = thank

19. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Hello, hello, hello!!!!

I have been gone from this fic for so long I feel ASHAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But anyways....I'm really bad at interpreting songs....I'm like Homer Simpson with that or something....

Anyways....I just wanna say that I love Kyp and even though this fic is certainly gonna make him suffer...I still hope there will be something good for Kyp along the way because I love Kyp...I love Kyp AND I love Kyp...

there! I said it!

:) ;)

20. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Imp: You. Be. Nice. To. Your. Self. um... but it could have been a bad idea. And maybe nobody did care after so long... thanks for the spelling corrections, BTW :p

I'm glad you liked this post... I'm worried, as Goddessness told me "Not to be mean"... whta does that mean? :p

C3S: :D it's perfectly fine that you haven't been around in a while... I haven't been around in a while...

I still hope there will be something good for Kyp along the way because I love Kyp...I love Kyp AND I love Kyp... Hope is good. You might want to remember how much I love Kyp... ;)

Okay. here is your post, those of you who still love this story (I love you all :D ) Much thanks to Imp, a.k.a. Agent_Jaid for being an honorary beta (and a very good one) as I thought the Goddess, TJF, was going to be away from computer for days... which she wasn't, and betaed, and my thanks *bows to Goddess and Imp* Imp is now the 'the one who forces me to capitalize things'

Jaina slipped into her clothes, her jumpsuit sticking to her still wet hair. It felt good to be in a pilot's jumpsuit, almost as good as... don't think like that, Jaina. Bad things will happen. People will read your thoughts, people like Uncle Luke and... and you're going to be flying today... even if it is only a sim... think about that! Oh, yeah, it's a sim for a Force-forsaken suicide mission...

She attempted to kick herself while struggling to get a boot on, and tumbled to the floor, where she lay, berating herself. It's not going to be a suicide mission, so don't call it one! It can't be a suicide mission! Kyp's not going to die, and Zekk's not going to die, and I don't think they'd let me die if I wanted to... so, by definition, it can't be a suicide mission. There. I win. No more suicidal tenancies... not a suicide mission. Unless the Force feels like punishing me for arrogantly assuming no one will die. She resumed her attempts to put on boots, as she pondered her spontaneous thought.

"No way." She hissed aloud, stepping out of her room and down a corridor towards the mess, which, to her general displeasure, was quite a ways from her quarters. The Force is benevolent. It doesn't punish people for arrogance... I mean, if it did, Kyp would be dead by now... the Force just doesn't do sith like that... sith... oh... Sith-spawn! The Force is vindictive! Oh, sith...

She paused in the corridor, leaning against the wall, her lower lip between her teeth. Now is not the time for a kriffing panic attack, Jaina. And there's no time to wallow in despair, either. Just go meet up with Kyp. Once you see him, you'll feel better... you love him... it's guaranteed. Just... just walk to the mess hall, and don't think at all, and you'll make it.

She took a deep breath, used a calming technique, and reached out for Kyp's Force presence, which, for some inexplicable reason, she had always found calming and comforting; odd considering he was nearly never calm or comfortable himself. Nevertheless, the instant she felt his presence, she snickered, all problems at least partially forgotten. He was still in the shower, washing his hair. What a cute little narcissist.

I'm not as cute as you are, and you're littler than me, was Kyp's simple response to a comment she hadn't intended for him to hear.

Master Vanity complimented me on my looks! And here I though his ego was much too gigantic for him to even imply that he isn't the cutest person in existence! Jaina retorted, snickering violently, eyes still closed, utterly oblivious to the people passing and staring at her.

No, no, no. Everyone is cuter than me. Jaina could tell he was laughing as well, and swallowing a sizable amount of water. He sent her the most cute and innocent look she could imagine. I'm just handsome, and beautiful, and attractive, and sexy...

Jaina smirked. I thought you were suppos

21. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

KYP, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SUCH A MEAN CLIFFIE!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T KIOLL JAGGED, I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

*sob* Poor Kyppie and Zekkie... :_| :_| Okay, Jag, I will kill you excruciatingly slowly because that's TWO guys hotter, smarter, personality-er, and all around better than you that you hurt with one stupid action. :mad: :mad: Be afraid... be VERY afraid... [face_devil] [face_devil]

[face_laugh] Kyp, I loved that post! I think that was my favorite out of them all. Hehe, if I would post all my favorite parts but I don't think copying and pasting the entire post would accomplish very much. :p Here's my favorite line, though:

The Force is benevolent. It doesn't punish people for arrogance... I mean, if it did, Kyp would be dead by now...

[face_laugh] So true... :p

He was still in the shower, washing his hair. What a cute little narcissist.

[face_laugh] Kyp=narcissistic masochist, all right. ;) :p

Ooooh whips are pretty!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Kyp, restrain yourself...

Do you ever get the urge to let others hurt you? Or to just hurt yourself? You know, play with lit lightsabres, or beat your head against things?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] I wonder... [face_mischief] [face_mischief] :p

DIE JAGGED!!!!!
    DIE ON A JAGGED, FRACTURED PIECE OF ICE!!!!
    OR TRY USING YOUR EGO TO STRANGLE YOURSELF!!!!
    LORD KNOWS IT?S BIG ENOUGH!!!!

YESSSSSS!!!!! DO IT! DO IT!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!! DO IT!!!! DOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I aboslutely loved it, Kyp!! More soon, pwease??

22. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One question as i have a moment of panic...
    Is the person who kissed Jaina at the end of the post Jag???????????????????????????

I thought it was Kyp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, i think it's KYp...but you people yelling die Jag makes me think that Jaina kissed the wrong guy....I mean...no right?
    She is kissing Kyp right?

23. Jaina_Fel_06

Dec 17, 2002
    Is the person who kissed Jaina at the end of the post Jag???????????????????????????

*nods head mournfully* :_|

I thought it was Kyp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*shakes head mournfully* :_| :_|

Read the end again:

She relaxed into it after a moment of semi-petrifying shock, having reached a simple, if incorrect, conclusion as to who it was, and, an instant later, to her great shock, heard two different mental shouts of the words "Not Again!" with varying levels of shock, disgust, and pain.

She thinks it's Kyp, but it's not, it's Jag, because at the end it's Zekk and Kyp yelling "Not again!"... :_| :_|

24. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    06: Yes. Die Jag, Die. I worship vengence. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!! Yes, be angry at Jag... and laugh at the cute little narcassist's pain(and... well, just laugh at him :) )... and then 06 can comfort Zekk (not that he's the one who really needs it :_| )

C3S: *sigh* I'm sorry. Truly I am...

06: *pats her on the head* woah... you caught all of the little clues I gave. Good girl :D

As for the rest of you: I went on vacation right after posting... posting a post you all begged and begged for... and then you don't reply... K_S feels like a very neglected little author...

25. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    She attempted to kick herself while struggling to get a boot on,

*nudges KS*

She's reminding me of someone........... ;)

The Force is benevolent. It doesn't punish people for arrogance... I mean, if it did, Kyp would be dead by now... the Force just doesn't do sith like that... sith... oh... Sith-spawn! The Force is vindictive! Oh, sith...

[face_laugh] Poor Jaina........ Such "optimism". :p

Were he not still attempting to regurgitate the mildly toxic chemicals,

*snickers*

You pick such.... DESCRIPTIVE words........ ;)

You know, you're even cuter when you're angry...

Sadist!

Exactly!

*rolls on the floor laughing*

*gasps for breath*

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Ooooh whips are pretty!

Jaina resumed her snickering as she entered the mess and grabbed a food tray. Now I dub you a five-year-old masochist. You think whips are pretty. If you didn't love me, I'd be very, very afraid.

But whips are pretty!! *stomps foot* Of course.... Swords are prettier..... and guns prettier still..... and bombs................* sighs and stares dreamily off into space*

Do you ever get the urge to let others hurt you? Or to just hurt yourself? You know, play with lit lightsabres, or beat your head against things?

Uh-oh............ Ummm.... Well........ I fit definition 2 sub-section C.......... [face_queasy]

"So, Zekk," she began quietly, leaning across the table, towards him. ?Think you'll be ready to fly against me again today?"

Zekk choked on his food. "A... against? Um, I'm flying against you?"

Hehehehehe.......... I would pay money to see that!! :p

Zekk gulped nearly audibly. "Have I ever told you just how much I hate dying in sims?"

Her grin went to the dark side as she nodded.

"Sadist," Zekk hissed at her, although his tone, like Kyp's, held no true venom.

Zekk, Zekk, Zekk..... You should know that by now. :D

As for the rest of you: I went on vacation right after posting... posting a post you all begged and begged for... and then you don't reply... K_S feels like a very neglected little author...

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

I'M SORRY KYP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I... I.... I'M SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bawls*

I REALLY DID MEAN TO POST BEFORE THIS!!!! I SWEAR I DID!!!!!

I LOVED THIS POST!!!!

REALLY!!!!

YOU KNOW I DID!!!!!!!!

*sobs hopelessly*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.