Black Hope K/J/J Angst/Insanity. Slight AU. POST HERE!!! POST POST POST! 7/20!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kyp_side_of_TheForce, Dec 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    please tell me that wasn't Jag!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's not Jag. :)

For one thing.

there is no character named Jag. :D

There is however a character named *gag*............

Yes.

Jagged's the one in the lip-lock!!! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

3. the_jedi_princess Jedi Master

star 4
    Hee hee. That was a good post. If I past Jaina laughing to herself in the corridor my first thought would be "she's finally cracked". Great stuff Kyp_Side. What's up next?
  4. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  5. Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Can't wait for the next post! :)
  6. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    there's this crazy sort of cycle I go through: I eel starved of attention, I beg for attention, then I feel guilty and stupid or begging for attention. Guess where I am now. I'm sorrt. Everyone has the right to reply or not reply, and I shouldn't beg... but I really like replies, regardless of the positive or negative connotations... the longer the replies the better, in fact, but if there is anything about my writing that you think is stupid, please, please, please tell me... anyway...

Imp: She's reminding me of someone........... quiet, you :p

You pick such.... DESCRIPTIVE words........ thank you *takes a bow* and thank you for adding to my descrpive words :)

But whips are pretty!! *stomps foot* Of course.... Swords are prettier..... and guns prettier still..... and bombs................* sighs and stares dreamily off into space* I'm with you on the first two... and the dreamy staring...

Uh-oh............ Ummm.... Well........ I fit definition 2 sub-section C.......... don't feel bad... I fit all except the lightsabers... but, then, I pretty much am a masochist sort of... long story...

Hehehehehe.......... I would pay money to see that!! hm... that would be arranged... *plot bunnies eat her*

Imp, my comments were in no way directed at you... or really anyone who has replied since...

padme: er... um... er... yeah... Imp said it, I don't have to! *appologises to Kyp and various readers* the other characters... and the bunnies... they just sort of made it happen... I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Kyp, that it's my destiny in fanfiction to inflict lots o emotional wounds on you! And I'm sorry, readers, for this as well!

TJP: If I past Jaina laughing to herself in the corridor my first thought would be "she's finally cracked". me too :D and perhaps "it was inevitable" Do you really need an answer to that question, though? hehe... the fact that I've actually written part of the next post is a very good sign... it means I might actually get up the next post soon :)

Sword: I'm glad. If I feel guilty enough about the fact that someone can't wait, I'll actually write. Thank you.
  7. Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
  8. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    mmmmmoooooreee nnnnnoowwww
  9. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    MORE!!!!!!!

STOP GOING ON VACATION!!!!!!!!!

SHACKLE YOURSELF TO THE COMPUTER AND REFUSE TO MOVE!!!!!!!! :D

Well.... *thinks*

There might be a few time's I'd say you could get off but most of the time.........

No. :)

10. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes. Die Jag, Die. I worship vengence. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!! Yes, be angry at Jag... and laugh at the cute little narcassist's pain(and... well, just laugh at him )... and then 06 can comfort Zekk (not that he's the one who really needs it)

:( :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

*comforts Zekk anyway*

*hugs Kyppie*

OMG, I cannot I just called him *Kyppie*... TJF had better post soon... *goes off to beg* :p
  11. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Up we go...

Oh, btw, I absolutely LOVED the lyrics of the song you wrote that Mel turned into a songfic. Talented you are. Envious I am. :p They were amazing...
  12. EBrooklynW Jedi Knight

star 1
    Completely bored and feel like an upping round...

UP UP UP

~EBW
  13. Falcon Chosen One

star 9
    die Jag die

I hope it was Kyp but if it wasn't Jag must die :mad:
  14. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    UP!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe KS'll come home today.......... *crosses fingers*

15. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
    :_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_|:_| I missed a post! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I lost my Notifcations of this! Nooooooooooo! I missed K_S's writing! *sniff* *sniff* I am so sorry K_S. I am here now though! When are you returning to us to update? I miss you at Insanity, and I have a new one that needs you to read it. :D

~~Jilly
  16. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    me want more now kyp side
  17. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    *delurks and dies on the floor*
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*gasp...pant gasp!*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gets out Dad's machete.*

I am going to HACK Jag to death!!!

Good Story! Me lub!! :)
  18. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am rounding the UP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uppy this NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

MUST

SLAP

JAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Master

star 4
    Sword: My thanks for the up

padme: :D

Imp: Sorry, the odds of my shakling myself to the computer aren't high... maybe if I had shakles... [face_devil]

06: *comforts Zekk anyway*

*hugs Kyppie*

OMG, I cannot I just called him *Kyppie*... TJF had better post soon... *goes off to beg*
    You do that. Hug *Kyp* before *Kyp_Side* hurts something :p

Oh, btw, I absolutely LOVED the lyrics of the song you wrote that Mel turned into a songfic. Talented you are. Envious I am. They were amazing... [face_blush] Thank you... I never expected such positive response to that particular song... thanks. non-shameless plug for my band's site (made by my friend Cait)

EBW: :D :D :D thank you

JF: So if it was Kyp, you don't still want to kill Jag??? I'm shocked and awed :p ... I think that chapter was my first really stupid and obvious mistake... I have been told by many an olders and more... experienced person that it is impossible not to know who you are kisssing... someday, I will re-write this fic... *sticks it in 'to do' box with 'repost story in new forum' 'write more' 'do homework' 'eat' and 'sleep'*

Jilly: I missed K_S's writing! *sniff* *sniff* I am so sorry K_S. I am here now though! When are you returning to us to update? I miss you at Insanity, and I have a new one that needs you to read it. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...that emoticon perfecly expresses my reaction. You don't need to appologise... I'm glad you're here now! I will read Insanity... rest assured that it is not lack of love for the fic that keeps me away, merely lack of sleep and free time... ;)

padme: *sees padme's post* *guilt-trips* she wants more, KS... why can't you just give her more... your homework isn';t due for a week/ but there's so much of it.../ don't be a stupid writer! give in to you readers! ... or sleep. My appologies. Sleep wins. Summer jobs+independant study suck.

Mirax-Jade: Yes... the more people kill Jag the happier I will be... machetes are fun... nice and messy :p Thank you for reading :D

C3S: YESSSSSSSS, precious, slap him... slap him... they must all slap him!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your patience, yet again, and it will probably be a bit more of a wait this time... sorry. :(
  20. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Well take your time writing. Well...not too much time...not like a YEAR or something...

I might just have to pounce on you.
  21. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

*bounces*

Work!! Work Work Work!!!

Finish that packet!!

*bounces*

And please tell Tahi!!!

22. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!! We need more, Kyp... :( Pwease?????
  23. padme-96 Jedi Master

star 4
    pleas epleasde please please
  24. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5

*walks into Black Hope*

*clears throat*

[yells_at_top_of_lungs] Catapultam habeo! Nisi post omnem hih dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam! [/yells_at_top_of_lungs]

:D [face_mischief]

*scampers away*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.