main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Black-listed lightsaber website

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Ranger_007, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Well, I have never done this before, so I hope this amplifies my seriousness.

AVOID www.saberforge.com!

Online aliases include: SaberForge and airsoftmode.

Summary: Despite many mixed reviews, but none like my problem, I decided to place an order with www.saberforge.com for TWO (2) of his SaberSound 1.0 boards. At this time there were more than 50+ boards listed as "in stock" and they were temporarily discounted from $59.99 down to $49.99. On Nov.29, 2009, I placed my order totaling $117.98 and immediately paid through PayPal.

On Dec.03, 2009, I received a shipping notification that my order had shipped.

On Dec.15, 2009, I received a package from SaberForge. The customs slip indicated that the contents included two (2) sound boards. Inside, there was only a single board. The shipping envelope arrived in good condition, with no rips, tears, holes, and gaps created when initially sealed. Also, the package was NOT opened by customs.

I immediately emailed SaberForge at the email address indicated on his website (sales@saberforge.com). I was very poilite, and made no accusations. I sent another email again on Dec.16. I sent another email on Dec.22 to another email I dug up (airsoftmode@earthlink.net), and another on Dec.23 to both email addresses. I did not receive a single reply. I even sent copies of these emails from a second email account of mine. I also sent a PM on the TCSS website and the FX-Sabers.com website. Still nothing.

On Dec.28, 2009, I sent a final email. With no sign of reply, I am resorting to this step. If there is time left, I will investigate generating a PayPal complaint. I may be out $50, and do not want this to happen to anyone else. I will be seeding this post on numerous websites to maximize coverage.

For additional details, here is the "whois" profile: http://www.who.is/whois/saberforge.com/

2. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Yeah I saw some others on the RL had some troubles with him too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.