Black Series Wave 2 US Retail Date?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Aris'hok, Oct 7, 2013.

Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. Aris'hok Jedi Youngling

The only info I've been able to dig up thusfar on a street date for wave 2 is "Late October". Yet I've seen a number of online retailers / sellers with them in stock now -- usually selling the specific one I'm after (you can probably tell which one by my avatar) at crazily marked up prices. Does anyone have any better info on when we might see them in US retail stores? I figure that worst case I can break down and shell out the bucks on eBay or the like, but with a better estimate of that street date I might get lucky at the local Toys R Us or Target, like when I snagged a couple of the Luke / Mara combos with the comic book.

2. Juke Skywalker Chosen One

star 5
    The date I read was October 28th to ship wave 2 of the 3 3/4" series to retailers w/a street date of October 30th. When they'll actually hit the pegs depends on how full the pegs are at your store of choice. For instance the Wal-Mart closest to me still hasn't even put out wave 1 because they have the TPM 3D and "vintage" figures hanging on pegs with Black Series price stickers on them :mad: Those figures are nearly 2 years old. No one is going to buy them @ $10 a pop. Time to mark 'em down and move on.
  3. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    I've got you beat on figure age. My Entertainer hauled out their remaining supply of the old AOTC figures in anticipation of the 3D release. Pegwarmers ahoy!
  4. Juke Skywalker Chosen One

star 5
    [face_laugh]! Well, there's always the 20th anniversary in May 2022.
    Ani501st likes this.
  5. Ani501st Jedi Master

star 3
    Wave 2 is already in stores, many US fans have found it.
  6. Lordtyrannusaurus Jedi Master

No one has reported finding them at brick-and-mortar stores. The ones who have acquired wave 2 have ordered them online.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT