main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Black Sun MEMBERS 2005 Want List

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Dex_Luminara, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANAKIN415

ANAKIN415 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    anyone see the unleashed luke or is that not out yet

2. ThomSolo

ThomSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    Which Unleashed Luke do you mean? Farmboy has two of them out already, after all... ROTJ and Hoth.

3. Hazmatt

Hazmatt Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2002
    By the way, I found a shirt in my van which I can only assume came from a Midnight Runner who bought a CF shirt.

If you lost your shirt on the Midnight Toy Run, please contact me.

Let the flood of messages from people that spent a lot of money begin...

4. EV9D98D8

EV9D98D8 Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2005
    I need a Mon Mothma, that figure is just soooo hard to find. Anyone found it yet???????????????

Plus, what does everyone else have? That way I know what not to get it since I can't gloat that I have it and you don't!

5. ANAKIN415

ANAKIN415 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    i saw it online so i am assuming its new. it looks sorta like the unleashed anakin & obiwan with the orange plastic (lava) but lukes is green

6. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a Mon Mothma at the Midnight Madness and I saw a lot of them still the next day when I picked up a few more figures I needed...I am making a sweep of the southside toy stores today to try and find the few 3 3/4 figs I am missing...I will report as to what I find later..

7. Dex_Luminara

Dex_Luminara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2004
    I've since had the opportunity to break into some unopened cases at stores I've gone to, and I know for a fact that the case breakdowns you were all given were correct. We have Hasbro to thank for the amounts of "certain" figs we are seeing on the pegs. Mon Mothma IS 1 per case, BUT when TRU decides to buy a few hundred of that particular case, well it does appear that she was mass produced, but her "production" numbers are in fact smaller than the rest. Take for instance figs 33-40 that are hard to find. It's only a momentary lapse in peg warming because by the time the 2nd rolled around Hasbro only got a few cases of Collection 1 Wave 3 out to retailers. They were in abundance on the East Coast and elsewhere. NOT WASTE YOUR MONEYbuying those number figs on e-Bay for 4 times what they are worth. They will be on the pegs here soon enough. It was simply short shipped but they'll be getting to stores in full force soon enough. Aside from that, in 2 months when those lingering Mon Mothma's have been bought and aren't being restocked or found anywhere but online there won't be any regret on my part. Most of the OTC was in abundance as well at the time, but when's the last time you saw someone other than Lobot or Cloud Car Pilot on a peg.....and I'm talking about the 3 months that lead up to ROTS toys coming out.

8. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    I've got 2 Mon Mothma's PM me.

Bosh

9. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    Sooooooo.....did the Black Suns go out to get their Holorgraphic Yoda?

I did a sweep of the Wal-Mart and Target stores in Orland...they had nothing new...Walmart had really nothing left....

I then went to TRU...I was 45 minutes early for the opening of the doors...I thought it opened at 10:00 am..turns out they open at 11:00...so I went and killed some time at Borders...and got to TRU at 10:15...there were two people in line....I was third...the line got a little long..but everyone was polite...got my Yoda....and picked up Anakin and Obi-Wan's Starfighters...and Anakin and Obi-Wan Unleashed..they had no new figures...and a lot of Mon Mothma...

I am still hanging on to my additional Mon Mothma..right now..I don't think she is a real popular figure from a kid's "I gotta have it sense"..so you are probably right Dex...she will disappear...

I am eagerly awaiting the few 30-40 figures that I don't have because a lot of them sound like they will be really neat figures.....

As always Dex...thanks for all the info...and keep us posted on the 30-40 figures...I don't intend to go to e-bay for those.....to Dex, I listen...
    :D

10. Lt_Dak-Ferris

Lt_Dak-Ferris Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2003
    I grabbed my 4th droid Trifighter today (I know I'm crazy), an additional Rabe (from the POTC wave), and my holographic Yoda from TRU this morning.

Yay me.

11. Dex_Luminara

Dex_Luminara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2004
    I got 2 Droid Tri-Fighters myself. They're actually really cool in groups. You go you army building maniac you!!!!

12. nalan1138

nalan1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 2, 2002
    went to my tru this morning at 12:30

they had tons of yodas, and after buying 60 bucks worth of crap found out you could buy yoda for 10 bucks, but at least he was free after buying all the stuff i needed anyways

13. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    Scott & Dex..
    Did you find any figures from #30 to #40?

14. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
    I have seen a few on the pegs in my area, saw the vader medical droid today, but it looked like it had been through a party at Micheal Jacksons house.

Other than that no, not really, you looking for something in particular?

I know Dex sweet dexie has seen a few more 30 + figs this last week, but youd have to ask him what stores specifically.

Me I am giving up, and ordering a case from entertainment earth, i think 500 bucks isnt bad for 6 figures

15. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    hmmmmm....Entertainment Earth is a possibility...I have kind sworn off them for a while....

I will continue to look....but the stores around Orland area were never very good in the first place...

16. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    Hi,

not an expert on this and kinda just collect
    when I can.

The Target store in Willowbrook, may still
    have stuff?

They had 3 left over exclusive items that I had
    a freind of mind get the next day.(yes, I also
    still have the original ticket)

I also talked to an employee I know at that
    store who indicated that, in general, they
    always seem to have stuff that other area
    Targets do not.

hope someone finds this suggestion helpfull

7601 Kingery Hwy, Willowbrook, IL 60527-5538 USA
    Phone: (630) 321-2080

17. JediGeek

JediGeek Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 7, 2003
    I went to the TRU is Schaumburg today at lunch and picked up an ARC-170 (and my free holographic Yoda). I had asked them if I could also BUY another Yoda but they told me "no". Bummer. It was worth a try, just in case I could pick up one for anyone else that might not get the chance to get one.
    I don't know how many they had left but I know that I was shocked when they actually had some TODAY.

18. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
    Like I said before, the TRU in arlington heights had apile of yoda's and they let you just buy em for 10 bucks, if anyone needs, let me know and ill go back and try and get one

19. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    yoda and darth just sold on ebay for...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5968911176&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

$56.00

20. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]In AH? The one on Rand by Hancock? Okay, that adds another thing I need to do on my break tomorrow.[/color]

21. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    Interesting difference in stores...
    The TRU in Orland would let you take as many Yoda figures as you wanted...and for each $35.00 you bought in Star Wars stuff...the figure was free.

I looked at the case assortments at EE....I am going to hold off on that....I am actually going to hold off on everything till after CIII now....just too many other things going on to be running all over looking for the figures I am missing...

I updated my list on page one to reflect the ones I am missing....I still have not found out how many Clone Commanders there are supposed to be....

22. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]I could not find the Yoda's :( If anyone sees one...grab it for me, will ya?[/color]

23. Lothos

Lothos Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    Anyone have the Adi Gallia fig from Ep.I?

She came with a crimson saber, and I believe it was a voice chip unit as well.

24. nalan1138

Mar 2, 2002
    "Anyone have the Adi Gallia fig from Ep.I?"

Well of course I do, but I dont have any extra's, besides Adi is sooooooooooo 1999

And I finally found some of the new figs in Algonquin at the walmart off of Randall Road, i got the palpy in purple robes, and a 'sploding grevious, and the 2 new clone troopers.

And at the target just further north I saw a guy walking to the checkouts with 10 of them there super articulated Clone Troopers. I almost felt bad after i ran my truck into his Pinto 6 times.

"There is only 2 things i hate. Intolerance and the Dutch"

(Edit: Before anyone goes runnig to Algonquin there were only one of each of the figs i found above, but if i come across anymore Ill pick em up and do some hot PM'ing. Oh and if anyone needs a Ford Pinto bumper, PM me)

25. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    you should have shot him.....no wonder we can't find anything new in the stores....

scalpers...
    don't they have lives?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.