main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Black Sun Toy Collectors: WANT LIST

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Sithman, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Yeah, that Toys'R'Us has been good. I stop there a lot on my way to and from class. They usually have more than our Golf Rd store.[/color]

2. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Drac...
    have you made the circuit in the Tinley/Orland area?

do they have anything?

3. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    removed another from my want list!

:D

4. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Bumping since it fell off the first page. Also, updating list because some teachers I know will be off of school and can do toy runs again. hint, hint, ;) ;)

5. Lt_Dak-Ferris

Lt_Dak-Ferris Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2003
    Yeah. Just two more days to go. I defintely plan on going on some toy runs, as well as catching up on my reading (finishing the last Lando novel and reading Rogue Planet), my sleeping, etc., etc.

See you all on the 27th and/or 28th.

6. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Sleeping, yes, most importantly. :D

7. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    Crossed another off my want list

found a loose Electronic Royal Starship...man...is that one honking toy!

I am sure my postal carrier is being fitted for a truss....

I have to get 50 lb test line to suspend that one from the ceiling!

8. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Chicago Force Black Sunners, you have mail.

Not sure what I'm referring too? Never been to Chicagoforce.org? You will see a club listing as part of the site. Within the club section, you can choose to join the mailing list for club announcements. There has been some glitches with this, so everybody that has tried to sign up before, check your box.

9. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    ....I am a good little Black Sun....got my notice....

will be there...

no chortling (sp?)

...and if I have time...I will make a batch of my world famous (ok...famous in my world only) homemade fudge.....

10. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    You know what? I meant to post that in the other thread. Oh well, it made me think to update my want list, because according to Rebelscum, the animated Clone Wars have been spotted at Targets.

11. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    I am debating about collecting the animated stuff....gotta draw the line somewhere....

my Lightsaber stash was upped by 3 sabers this week....an Obi-Wan from Episode One (have it ...but loose...now I have boxed version)and a Power of the Force Luke and Darth Vader...

also got a shipment from Entertainment Earth...3 of the new Ultra Figures...
    The Wampa, General Rieekan, and the C3PO w/escape pod...they are awesome figures!

12. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Okay...still having problems signing up with that. E-Mailed Hazmatt AGAIN (he told me at RotK that he never recieved an e-mail...I just think he is trying to be difficult ;)) so hopefully it will work soon.

In the meantime...can someone forward me that e-mail? Please?[/color]

13. Ortugg3

Ortugg3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2003
    As always, I will be at the meeting with Liam in tow.

14. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    crossed another off....

hopefully will have some photos of the "space battles" hung from the ceiling at the Dec meeting...

15. Lt_Dak-Ferris

Lt_Dak-Ferris Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2003
    I just updated my want list! It's been a while since I needed something, but now I'm back. JediAutobot, if you happen to see Elan WITH ears again, could you please grab him for me? Thanks.

Also, if anyone needs any of the Ultra figures (Wampa, Rieekan, 3PO w/pod) I'm getting in a shipment of two of each on 12/29 from newforcecomics.com. I managed to find these at retail Friday and Saturday, so now I don't need them. Send me a PM if you want one.

16. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Well, when I went shopping today for one of my friends I saw Wat Tambor and Secret Ceremony Padmé, but I didn't remember seeing them on anyone's want lists so I passed them up...

I hope you didn't want them. :p

17. ThomSolo

ThomSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    Wait, what exactly does that mean, Elan WITH ears? I'm a bit confused here... 'cause I did pick up an Elan figure, and if it's the right kind, then it's yours, Dan. :)

18. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Hey gang, I'm not really involved in collecting any more, but I always check out the toys collections in the stores. I'm in St.Louis at my folk's place, and the Target here seems to have a lot of stuff, I have no idea if there's anything you are looking for. Here's what I remember seeing:

Clone Wars : Clone troopers, Obi Wan, Mace, Various Clone Troopers, Sith Chick

AOTC: new pkging? the Death Sticks guy, old packing: Alaya Secura, bunch others, don't remember.

Sets with three figs each, on a set piece, TPM Jedi Council (2 different sets), and some other council, inc Pogo the Lesser (2 diff sets).

Anywho, I'll check this thread tomorrow, and if I get a chance I'll head out on the 26th if there's anything people request.

~H~

19. JediAutobot

Dec 3, 2000
    Jurist,
    I would like a Sith Chick please. Are these white clonetroopers? White clonies are good. I would want those too.

Thom,
    There are two verisions of Elan, Deathstick guy, his ears were removed digitally for the movie, but no one told Hasbro. The first wave of the Elan figure had ears, the second, "corrected" verision has no ears.

20. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    hmmmmm.....I will have to check my Elan's ears....but..I don't really get into the variations thingy....tough enough sometimes to find anything...

21. ThomSolo

Apr 21, 2002
    Well, that's the Elan that I have... so Dan, if you haven't found one before I see you (which might be tomorrow ;) or might not be until the next book club), it's yours. :)

22. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Ok, I now have one Asajj Ventress for Carrie, and I have an Elan Sleazebaggano for anyone that wants it. It has the stalks on his head, but no ears showing.

~H~

23. ThomSolo

Apr 21, 2002
    Since I don't care whether my Elan has ears or not, why don't I give my eared-Elan to Dan, and then Heather can give me her spare earless-Elan, and Dan can pay Heather... does that make sense?

I'm thinking of taking the train down to the book club tomorrow just long enough to drop off stuff (Dan's Elan and also a pair of DragonCon phots I have for Gina). Or I could try for Black Sun on Sunday... sometimes I hate living so far out in the 'burbs... *sigh*

24. Schph_Gochi

Jun 17, 2002
    lol.....
    not only am I in the Burbs....but the southern burbs...I pack a lunch everytime I head out to anything.....

now...what did I do with my flight plan?

:)

25. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Thom, if you want you could always drive to my house and carpool down with me to Black Sun. I am probably picking Phil up at the train station in Downer's Grove tomorrow as well. My car goes faster than 10 miles per hour ;)[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.