main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Black Thread (very dark L/M-with-a-little-Leia vignette)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obaona, Feb 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Vongchild: o_O

LianaMara: [face_blush] Thank you. :D Descriptions are funny things - I only describe enough things that I can see the scene, and what's happening. I'm really glad you liked the thread thing - 'cause I thought it might be little obvious (and therefore corny). :p

And yeah, I think the Dark Side would have messed up Luke for life, pretty much. :( Which is why DE just seems like a dream, to me. :p Thanks, dearest. [:D]

Elli: LMAO, I bet! :p

Aye, exactly! Such a storyline could have such depth and impact and emotion, and it really doesn't. I think they dropped the ball. :p I mean, Star Wars is space opera, yes, but it still deals with human beings and human nature, and ... yeah. :p

And I do not do it better than you do. [face_love] No one can be more Elli than Elli. :* But I was definitely thinking of you when I wrote this entire piece. :)

Mara has always kind of screwed up the expected, aye? And I'm glad you liked the dash of almost humor. ;)

Thank you, dearest. [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.