main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Black Unicorn (Obi/Xani/Qui) New post 12-27-03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Xanatos_son_of_Crion, Oct 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seraphena

Seraphena Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Xeana works, easier to respond to anyways, always copied and pasted you old one. *snicker*.

2. Thalia_Nox

Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
  3. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    A nudge to the top.

Up!

~Bek

4. Xeana

Xeana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 2003
    O.K, I'm going to continue this story under Xeana's username. Thanks to everyone who replied and sorry about the delay. Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

*Hums God rest ye merry gentlemen*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan and Allistair made their way along behind the many booths. They walked down the twisting streets, keeping their heads down. After they were away from most of the noise, Allistair turned to Obi-Wan.

"We can talk now, but keep you head down and your voice low, just to be sure."

"Where are we going?" Obi-Wan asked quietly.

"To a friend's house," Allistair answered. "You see, my lady and I are apart of an abolishionest group. We are trying to free the slaves."

Obi-Wan's eyes widened. "Why are you telling me this?" he asked. "What if someone overhears?"

"No one is around," Allistair said. " And you are a Jedi, right? The Jedi protect th helpless. At least that is what I was told." He grinned. "I know you won't betray us. But we had hoped we would run into the Jedi before today. Fate has brought us together!"

"I don't believe in fate," Obi-Wan said carefully. "Just the Force. But who is 'we' and why were you hoping to run into us?"

"'We' is the Master and Slaves Agains Slavery, or the Msas for short. Msas means 'freedom' in the Jink'ssian tounge, so it fits. We wanted the Jedi's help when we began the slave raid today. I was sent ahead to make sure the coast was clear. In case any one was watching, Lady Melon sent me to fetch her fruit from old Benk, who just 'happened' to land in the same hanger as the slavers, and just 'happened' to be apart of the Msas group."

Obi-Wan thought a moment. "Why would you need our help in the slave raid?"

"Well, we didn't really need it," Allistair admitted. "But we wanted it. The Jedi are very powerful, and would help us greatly. You see, the slaves that are being sold today are only a few of the slaves the slave traders brought back. The others are still on their ships, waiting for the larger crowds."

Remembering the size of the crowds that had brought him here, Obi-Wan started.

"They get bigger?" he said, amazed.

"Oh yeah." Allistair nodded. "Sometimes, close to a million people show up. This way."

He turned and lead Obi-Wan down a narrow alliway, towards an old warehouse.

5. Seraphena

Seraphena Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Nice to see Obi-wan still can't stay out of trouble, instead of bringing home strays like his master, he brings home trouble.

Remembering the size of the crowds that had brought him here, Obi-Wan started.

This doesn't sound good. But keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing how he deals with all of this.

6. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    "I don't believe in fate," Obi-Wan said carefully. "Just the Force."

great line.

hmm..hope the mission runs smoothly.

7. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I have a bad feeling about this

8. Bekah_K

Sep 3, 2002
    Is Allistair really trustworthy?

I second that PK. Obi-Wan is going to find out what it's like to be a slave isn't he?

Interested to see where this goes. :)

~Bek

9. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Well worth the wait.

10. Xeana

Nov 9, 2003

Shamless up.
    :)

11. Kaia

Kaia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2003
    That was great post.

12. Kaia

Nov 3, 2003
    Kickup time!

13. Kaia

Nov 3, 2003
    I´m gonna keep this one up even if it kills me!!

14. Kaia

Nov 3, 2003
    Here we go again. KICK!

15. Xeana

Nov 9, 2003

Seraphena: That's our Obi-Wan! :)

Keeper_of_Swords: Thank you.

PadawanKitara: What 'till they start the rescue. ;)

Bekah_K: Yeah, Allistair is a good guy.

CrystalKenobi: Thank you.

Kaia: Thanks for the ups.

I should have a post up by tomorrow morning. Tomorrow night at the latest. Later.

16. Xeana

Nov 9, 2003
    Allistair knocked on the door twice, paused, then knocked three times. Obi-Wan realized it was a code. The door opened and a tall, dark skinned girl with short hair stood back to let them enter. She closed the door quietly behind them.

?Hello Allistair,? she whispered. ?Were you followed??

?I don?t think so,? Allistair answered. ?Kay?lyn, this is Jedi Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan, this is Kay?lyn Griffith.?

?Nice to meet you, Obi-Wan,? Kay?lyn said. ?The others are already there, waiting for us. Are you going to help us in the slave raid?? she asked, turning to Obi-Wan.

?Well...? Obi-Wan hesitated a moment.

On the one hand, helping to free the slaves would give them a chance for a better life. Everything he stood for as a Jedi demanded that he help. His heart told him it was the right thing to do. On the other hand, he hated going behind Master Jinn?s back. But he knew that Qui-Gon would not let him help. Also, to ask Qui-Gon for help was to admit he had broken his promise, even if it had been an accident. Obi-Wan didn?t want to lose Qui-Gon?s trust.

But they need our help, he thought. And I can give it to them. Even if I have to do it alone.

?Yes,? Obi-Wan said firmly. ?Yes, I will. But first I need to make a quick call.?

He quickly commed Qui-Gon to check in.

?Is someting wrong, Padawan?? Qui-Gon asked. ?I can?t feel your side of the bond.?

?No, Master. Everything?s fine,? Obi-Wan anwered. He felt a little guilty about the lie, but bit his lip and kept silent.

?Hmm, very well, Obi-Wan,? Qui-Gon said. ?Thank you for checking in.?

?Yes, Master,? Obi-Wan said. ?I?m - I?m almost done. I?ll be back soon.?

?Obi-Wan, are you sure nothing is wrong?? Qui-Gon asked.

?Yes, Master. I?m sure.?

?All right. I?ll see you soon.?

??Bye.?

He rejoined Allistair and Kay?lyn. Kay?lyn had brought out blasters and a couple vibro blades. She and Allistair were already armed and wore long cloaks to hide the weapons. Obi-Wan chose a blaster and strapped it to his leg. Allistair handed him a long cloak. Obi-Wan thanked his friend, then frowned.

?Your collar is missing,? he said in surprise.

Allistair grinned. ?It was only a gag,? he explained. ?My Lady had the explosives removed so it couldn?t be armed, and she had a copy of the key made and gave me the origanal. It?s nice to get that think off every now and then.?

?We all ready?? Kay?lyn asked. ?Let?s go.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next post = action! :D

17. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    On the one hand, helping to free the slaves would give them a chance for a better life. Everything he stood for as a Jedi demanded that he help. His heart told him it was the right thing to do. On the other hand, he hated going behind Master Jinn?s back. But he knew that Qui-Gon would not let him help. Also, to ask Qui-Gon for help was to admit he had broken his promise, even if it had been an accident. Obi-Wan didn?t want to lose Qui-Gon?s trust.

But they need our help, he thought. And I can give it to them. Even if I have to do it alone
    ???????????nice how you showed Obi-wan?s mixed feelings with these paragraphs.

I wonder how Qui-Gon will react to what Obi-wan?s about to do.

Kay?lyn had brought out blasters and a couple vibro blades. She and Allistair were already armed and wore long cloaks to hide the weapons. Obi-Wan chose a blaster and strapped it to his leg. Allistair handed him a long cloak. Obi-Wan thanked his friend, then frowned?.this part was cool.

Keep up the good work!

18. Bekah_K

Sep 3, 2002
    I have a bad feeling about this - Obi's going to regret this decision isn't he?

Wonder how Qui will react to Obi's good intentions.

~Bek

19. Kaia

Nov 3, 2003
    Qui-Gon isn´t that stupid that he belives his padawan. He´s gonna find out sooner or later. And I have a bad feeling about that. He´s gonna be so mad...

20. Kaia

Nov 3, 2003
  21. Kaia

Nov 3, 2003
    "Let them laugh, let them cry, let them wait"

22. Kaia

Nov 3, 2003
    It´s better with a chocolate in the hand, then a banana in the wood!"

Thread Status: