main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Black Wing

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Meerkat, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    GM Approved

Character Sheet:
    Name: Kevin "Kays" Porter
    Nationality: African American
    Service Branch: AirForce
    Position: Wingman
    Serial Number: 0224134/AF
    Personality: Kay has he's known for short has met success throughout the ranks due on large part to his cool, calm demeanor which has helped him survive life this far from the hood torn streets of California to the career of a fighter pilot. He loves humor in himself and in those around him, and that absouletly refuses to let him be shaken by any circumstance.
    Appearance:
    Height-6' 2"
    Weight-195 lbs
    Skin: light brown complextion with a touch of bronze.
    Hair: short black fade hair cut.
    Eyes: hazel brown
    Tattoos/markings: Last name across back
    Physique-Kevin is in rather top physical condition due to the fact that he made his way to the AirForce Academy on a Football scholarship as a WR which would explain his well defined upper torso, abs, and arms.

Bio: Kevin really never considered being a pilot when he was a young kid growing up in the urban cities of Southern California were he surcame to the life of gang banging before football was able to give him an outlet out of his surrondings landing him a football scholarship to Airforce Academy where he dominated on the field, and surprisingly gave an equal effort in the classroom. Known as having unnatural quick reflex's Kay was advised by his simulation flight instructor to pursue a career in fighter piloting with his time at the Academy after his first ever run in the simulator, and since then Kay has been on a steady rise through the ranks forgoing a chance to enter the NFL draft when he was called upon to aid in the war.

*Pilots only*
    Plane: F-22(with personal modifications)
    Position on plane: Pilot.
    Callsign: Ice Falcon
    Jumpsuit: Black with Blue lightning streaks down side of suit and chest area

2. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Kevin "Kays" Porter

The sleek coated Black colored F 22 of Pilot Kevin Porter prepared to make it's final decent onto the USS Card which was the lone occupant of the expanse of water around them. Kays as he was known for short had just returned for a short period time back to his base located north of Salt Lake City when he received his order's to report to the USS Card directly from the Pentagon which was rather unusual, but not unexpected to do the current times.

Kays was glad that his F 22's computer had already calculated his landing angle which made his job as a pilot so much more easier when he had only to control it instead of having to cover every last detail especially after a long flight. Gently rolling the control stick over to his left ever so slightly Kevin sought the control tower on the USS Card for landing notification,

"USS Card this is Pilot Officer Kevin Porter requesting permission to land", Kay spoke over the static filled channel as he awaited the control tower's response............

Tags USS Card

3. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:Mike (Aircraft Carrier Card)

Mike listened to the commander, then saluted very crisply,
    and did an about face. He was feeling pretty good at the
    accomplishment, but what got him was, it seemed that they
    needed Top Gun pilots instead of second best. But he was here
    and not at the stupid barricks. He took the elevator down to
    the level he needed and almost walked right into the guy by
    the elevators.

"Hello, sir. Welcome aboard. You'll be in room 023.
    Bunkmate Mike Sa'loun. Straight down the hall, third door on the
    left. Feel free to come to me or Kristopher if you have any questions

."

Mike looked at the name tag and nodded his head. "Well, well,
    Ensign Robert, how you doing? I do have one question, when
    are the women coming aboard?" Mike took the handed key and gave it
    a quick shake and left. His nervse were just a little jumpy.

When Mike finially got to the room door, he inserted it and before
    he opened it, he gave a knock. A person never knew who might be
    behind the door, or what they could be doing. Then after a quick
    few second, he opened the door.

He could see that his bunkmate was taking a nap, so he quitly
    put his things on his bed and started to unpack.

TAG: oppaizombie and anyone else

4. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: LSO
    Traffic Boss Cupola
    "Roger that. You are clear for landing. Watch wire one, it comes loose early."

TAG: Pullus

5. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Kevin "Kays" Porter

"Roger that. You are clear for landing. Watch wire one, it comes loose early."

The landing clearance came over the static filled channel as Kevin swung the F 22 around, and started his decent from a north western angle bringing him in line with the landing strip of the carrier.

"It'll be good to stretch once again", Kevin sighed to himself as he switched back over to the control tower channel.

"Roger that control tower standby", Kays answered as he made the final adjustments bringing the F 22 clear of wire one as he could see clearly the landing lanes on the carrier, and the ground crew signalling him in.

Kay felt the tires of the F 22 come in contact with the asphalt bringing him a slight jolt as he felt the breaks kick in rapdily slowing the speed of the fighter within seconds of activating. Coming to a complete stop Kay went through the final stages of the cool down with both engines winding down, and his hatch finally opening giving him his first breaths of oxygen in what seemed like a decade of being couped up.

The ground crew were already in motion around his fighter, and Kevin made his way down the ladder stepping off stifly as he reached the ground taking a moment to survey his surrondings, and to get his baring's straight.

"Ahh so this is the USS Card eh..........well home sweet home for a few weeks at least"..........

TAgs Darth Meerkat

6. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:Mike

Mike finially got everything unpacked and put away,and then thought, "the bad thing
    about aircraft carriers was, that they were small in the rooms."
    Though that did not matter, all he had was a two days worth of clothes and no civies. "I guess, I will be buying some new clothes."

The room was small, but nice. At least two people could move around and not knock heads together. He fished out one small poster of Darth Maul, and taped it above his bunk. "Now I am ready to do some hurt." Then started to hum the Star Wars theme. He looked around and quitly opened the door and left.

As he walked and moved out of the way of slow and fast moving poeple, he took in the scenary, well what there was. He was headed back to his plane to make sure everything is all right with his plane. When he finially cuaght up with his plane, Mike looked it over. Looking for small scratched or peeled paint. "Nope, not even a dent or bruise. Well "Lady", here we are again. Strange places and even stranger poeple." Running his hand down the side of the plane, with so much tender care, someone might think that they were in love. "Now "Lady", we must get an understanding on our roles are. You, the plane, and my love, are to get me in and out of dangerous places. Plus, you can not break done during flight, and kill who I say." Shrugging his shoulders, "When I pull the trigger or switch. Me, well, I make sure you are able to do just those things and more."

As his hand ran across the smooth side, his mind wanted to wonder, but he had to stay focused on what he was doing. What he was doing, was checking for small dents that could cuase problems later, and anything that should be corrected before he took off again. When he got back to the fueling spot, he pulled out an extenable rod and opened the cap and dipped the rod in. "Good, it is now full. I knew, I should have took that refueler, but I hate being late for anything, well, except my own death."

Mike finished after a long time, and was now headed towards the hanger crew. He walked up to one of the guys and asked a question. "Can I have a new paint job on my plane? If I can, I would like it to be a light black with a dull red pin stripe, about one inch wide. Plus a saying near the after burner, that says, "Eat my fire". He smiled, "I would like to say, you guys are doing good. Sorry for coming in empty. Who is your top guy, here?"

TAG:Any and All

7. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: CAG
    Flight Deck
    Dan walked up to the newest pilot. "Mornin. I've been through an extremely long speech twice already, so do you mind if I give you a cut down version?"

TAG: Pullus
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Hanger crewman
    Hanger
    "Yeah, we can do that. Though CAG was saying something about needing some special matte cham coating for the planes, make it harder to see you guys. You should talk to Cap'n Dan first, though.

TAG: Killeroak

OOC: Just a heads up, I might be caught up in RL for a while, so if I don't get back to posts for a few days, don't worry, and feel free to poke your noses around the carrier.

8. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: MIke

Mike looked at the man, as he spoke. "Yeah, we can do that. Though CAG was saying something about needing some special matte cham coating for the planes, make it harder to see you guys. You should talk to Cap'n Dan first, though."

"No, no, that is fine." Holding his hands up, "I did not know. That is fine with me too. Have a good day, and becarefull with that paint." Then he turned and left. As he left, he started to make his was towards the activity room, just to see what they had.

TAG: Anyone and all

9. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: PA System

"All Black Wing pilots to the briefing room. Black Wing to the briefing room. That is all."

TAG: All

10. oppaizombie

oppaizombie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2006
    Tae-kyung Son
    USS Card

His eyes snapped open when he heard the intercom ordering Black Wing to the briefing room. He noticed someone in the room, his bunkmate. "Time to fly, ace." Tae-kyung smiled as he leapt off the bed. He pulled on his flight suit, but left it open as he walked out. Once in the briefing room he took a chair and waited for information on the upcoming ATARs.

Tag: CAG and other pilots

11. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:Mike (Wondering the halls of the ship)

"All Black Wing pilots to the briefing room. Black Wing to the briefing room. That is all."

Mike looked around and relocated where he should be, poeple still moved about him and acted like they had something to do and not him. So he did what he was trained to do, "Move it, move it! Get the missles out of my way!" As he rushed towards the briefing room. He opened the door and saw the man, that was resting on the bunk. "Hi, I am Mike your bunk mate." He held out his hand as he grabbed a chair and sat.

TAG:eek:ppaizombie, and all

12. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006
    OOC: Thank you all for bearing with me...RL is going crazy, and I admit I wasn't looking here as much as I should have been. If it doesn't seem like things are progressing, please bear with me. I will come in and try to end this somehow if I can no longer run this.

1200: Mission Breifing
    "Okay, gents, we don't have a lot of time. There is a government SAM site 50 miles in off the coast. At 0630, snipers in the trees were spotted. At 0800, the garrison was still holding them off. By 0900, part of the base was breached. At 0930, an American Green Beret patrol and an SAS team arrived via Harrier jump-jet. They found the remaining staff in the emergency control bunker. At 1130, contact was lost. An SAS battalion is forming. We're going in to give them reliable intel. Any questions?"

13. oppaizombie

oppaizombie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2006
    Tae-kyung Son
    USS Card

The Korean shook his bunk mate's hand and said a hello. "What do you think of all this? Not even a full flight and they call us elite?" He asked to the man as he sat down. The CAG gave the mission prep and Tae-kyung listened. On the ground things were getting pretty serious. He stood and with his hands tucked in his pockets said "Yeah, what're we all still doing here?"

Tag: jedi_killeroak and CAG

14. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006

"Alright...saddle up."

15. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Mike

"What do you think of all this? Not even a full flight and they call us elite?"

"They must think so, since there is only the two of us right now." Mike listened to the trouble and was itching to get back into his plane and do a little work.

Than the CAG spoke one more time, ""Alright...saddle up."

Mike jumped up and almost ran to the bunk and grabbed two tapes. Then ran back out knocking a few poeple over, "Lead, follow or get the flight deck, out of my way!" Than he ran on. The crew already had his plane up on deck and he did a through look over, and tested a few spots, than climbed in. As he slipped into his seat, he strapped on the "other", flight recorder, and slipped in a tape.

Then he waited for the shoot off time.

TAG: oppaizombie,Darth_Meerkat

16. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006

Dan ran out of the room after Mike. He looked around the flight deck for his somewhat antiqued customized F-14. He took the ladder two rungs at a time, and slid into his seat. He ran a lightning fast pre-flight check.

"Call in readiness. 1 ready."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.