1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Black World-back and ready to play(part 1)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by EnnaJ, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    OC: This is based off of my world on my site. This is what Earth used to be. Earth has now fallen under a permanant eclispe and every day is night. The vampires are ready to play, and the Slayers are ready to fight, and the humans are ready to die(not if the Slayers can help it). There is a Vampire Empire in New York and there are more than blood clubs, there are many other clubs as well.
    ********************************************************************************************************************************
    IC:Sam walked around the old city, that used to kill her every day/night that she was there. She would never let Sari come with her to this place or Inara or River. It was too dangerous...and it was THE JOB. The SLAYER'S JOB. Plus, she was hoping to visit an old friend...and get even. She heard that her old friend was planning was something...something BIG. Sam had to go to a certain building and meet new slayers and team up, like in S.W.A.T. Or, thats at least what her Watcher described her mission as. She sighed, letting her black trench coat sway, covering up the hidden stake in her tool-like-belt-thing that held all her supplies.It used to be her safe-place(the city), where all the Slayers would meet, the old New York City, until the vamps took it all. Those vamps. She had to make a whole new idenity, get a part-time job, go to a new school, live in a new home, and all because of the vamps. Well, she was ready.
    OC:When she gets inside the building, she is assigned a team. It's only five slayers per team, including her, so please join ! I need slayers, and as many vamps that are ready for action ! I will post my charry sheet when ppl join. I need a co-gm though.

NP edit: You will need to work on this a little more before it will be ready to post.
  2. alpha_red_83 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    You must learn the format to set up the RP. Ask a mod for help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.