main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Blackened Faith (J/J, L/M, H/L, Fel Empire, Force experiments, drama) New weekly updates 2018/2019!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mayo_durron_666, Jan 12, 2013.

1. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Don't leave it at that! Ben....please let him be safe.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Love Jag's clear statement of boundaries for assisting :) and that Jysella is allright. But Ben [face_nail_biting] !!!! Poor beautiful Siena. See, I like her already, LOL =D= @};- I feel this could either push L/M into helping or pulling back further. [face_thinking]

Gemma likes this.
  3. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Wow

4. mayo_durron_666

mayo_durron_666 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 26, 2005
    Jedi_Lover: ... You'll soon see..;) Cheers for clicking!

LexiLupin: Thanks! Glad ya liked the tension in this last chapter.. I like Iella too. More Jag coming in future.. Well Jacen has found something.. as for Jaina/Han/Leia.. they'll all be meeting up soon.:)

EmeraldJediFire: Lol, soz for the cliffie.. You'll find out whose dead/alive shortly..[face_devil]

Jade_eyes: Jag is a man who knows how he wants things.. Ya didn't think I'd forget Jys did ya? :) Ohh nice guess on Siena..! Its not just her that's in trouble tho.. More soon..

ccp: As always thanks for reading![face_batting]

Gemma likes this.
  5. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Tags: Jade_eyes LexiLupin Jedi_Lover

Next up Ben/Siena ...[face_devil]
    The darkness has begun..
    Comments welcome..
    Enjoy!

~

[Outer Rim. Lok. Inis Settlement.]

It had happened again.

Somehow they’d found them.

They came in the night.

Hoods up, wearing facemasks to hide their identities, these elusive soldiers surrounded the camp. Their black uniforms were absent of any symbols that could associate them to a certain elite. But they were part of the Republic.

Dozens of ships, some grounded, others hovering in mid-air, encircled the shanty town. They scanned the tiny village with huge search lights, lighting the shadows and blinding the inhabitants. Sand kicked up from their propulsion engines and clouds of dust rimmed the edges of the camp.

In well trained formations, units of dark soldiers entered the site, guns ready.

Left, right and centre beings rushed to escape. They clutched their belongings and grabbed their children. Chaos ensued. Shouts of anger, calls for help and screams of pain erupted. Blaster fire echoed into the cool night air. Sobs of denial soon followed. People fell over luggage and each other in the hurry to get away.

With his back against a hut wall, Ben hugged Siena closer as the violence sounded around them.

“They’re after us … aren’t they?” She uttered into his chest, “They w-want us.”

“Shh, Siena …” Ben gripped her tighter and kissed her forehead, “I won’t let them take you.”

Distractedly, he peered around the corner. He caught sight of several soldiers flooding into the small medical hall. He heard commotion, yells of shock and pleading from weak voices.

Furious that these men would hurt people already too frail, Ben’s jaw tensed. Little Zacha was in there. He couldn’t let the boy be taken or worse injured further.

Holding Siena’s hand in a fierce grip, Ben spoke quietly,
    “I’m going into that hall. You wait outside. I’ll call you in when it is safe. Got it? Only when I call you in.”

When Siena nodded, he ran the distance to the hut, pulling her with him. There was no one outside. At the door he released her and strode in with total confidence.

Yanking out the blaster from his trousers he walked in shooting, his aim deadly accurate. He hit three soldiers square in the back and had to duck quickly behind a bed as several beams of fire came from the left.

Using the Force, Ben slammed an empty bed into the two men opposite. Whilst they were dazed and trapped, Skywalker rose fast, jumped over several tables and shot both men in the head before they could retrieve their weapons.

The hall was empty of enemies. But full of bodies.

Gut-wrenching, heart pounding, Ben scanned the beds looking for any survivors. There were few. Too few.

Impatiently he shoved a bed and chair out of the way to reach Zacha. The boy was white, his body utterly still and his eyes wide open, glazed with nothingness, looking up at the ceiling in a strange kind of wonder. A single blast wound rested over his heart. He was gone.

“No …” Skywalker rasped in disbelief.

Incensed and heartbroken, Ben collapsed by the bedside, his face distorted with pain. He’d failed another. A tiny boy, who had trusted him, who could have done and been anything he wanted. His future had been ripped away.

Zacha would never walk again, laugh or joke. The brave child was dead.

It cut Ben up inside. This was not fair. The boy had been innocent.

Outside, Siena’s distraught scream brought him back to reality,
    “B-Ben! ... Get off me! Stop! ... Ben!”

A deadly mixture of ocean blue and fiery red swirled together in Ben’s eyes. Blending and raging out of control. This couldn’t be happening. Not now. Not to the one he loved.

Silently he vowed she would not be taken. Like Zacha, Siena was innocent. He would not fail her. She was his. And he protected what was his with almost brutal vigour.

Like a bolt of lightning he was up and racing outside the hut. Without even looking he shot the man waiting just outside, stretching out with his senses, he Force-flung others rushing forward, all the while his vision narrowed on the sight of Siena being held captive by two masked soldiers. His rage burned deeper. They had no right to touch her. No right.

Simultaneously the two men holding Siena both tensed. Something sinister swept through the desert breeze. They clutched at their throats and began to gasp for air. Ben couldn’t dampen the urge. With harsh fury and the Force following through him, he willed it, he throttled them, Force-choking them harder and tighter, wanting them to suffer.

At the ground by his feet a metallic tube was shot.

Half embedded in the sand; it glowed brightly and emitted a pulse of energy that quickly neutralized the Force in the near area. The two struggling soldiers panted with relief and caught their breath back as the instrument disrupted Ben’s influence.

A dart struck Ben in the neck and injected a drug. Grimacing he pulled the needle free.

He lifted his gun to shoot the soldiers but his vision quickly blurred. He couldn’t pull the trigger and be sure that Siena would be safe.

Blinking back against the blackness starting to take hold, Ben growled,
    “Let her go!”

A fuzzy figure entered his line of sight, his voice was cold,
    “As you wish …”

The stranger turned, shot Siena in the side and issued an order.

Ben screamed in outrage and tried to run to her. But the drug had already taken a rapid hold. It was running through his veins. The rapid pace of his heart helped the drug be absorbed by his cells and take control. It made him stumble. And even made him fall to his knees, too disorientated and weary to move correctly.

Siena yelled out in agony.

Unceremoniously the two men dropped her to the ground. She laid sprawled out, face down, twitching with the hurt and shock. Shakily she pressed a hand to the injury and groaned hoarsely at the raw ache of it.

On his hands and knees, Ben stared at her and whispered brokenly,
    “Siena ..? Siena I’m s-so sorry .. so s-sorry …”

With her free hand she reached for him across the sand, her beautiful face twisted with anguish and pain,
    “Ben … stay with m-me … please …”

Feebly he tried to crawl towards her but was pinned and cuffed by the soldiers. The main soldier, the leader, picked up the tube device between them and lifted it between their shared gaze.

“Technology is advancing fast these days.” The man spoke, almost happily, “It’s a temporary Force-neutralizer, so you can’t talk mind-to-mind or use those special gifts of yours.”

As his eyelids grew heavier, Ben muttered,
    “Why? … Why can’t you l-leave me alone?”

“You’re needed for another experiment.” The darkness swamped Ben’s vision as the last words echoed in his mind, “The finally experiment …”

His last sight was of Siena, writhing in discomfort, gripping her ribs, lying in the dusty desert, her hair in disarray, her face a mask of distress and dark eyes glassy with tears.

She was going to die. That one thought tore through Ben’s soul.

No! His mind screeched violently. Never!

And device or not, just as he lost consciousness he projected a massive outburst of hurt, fury and denial in the Force. It rushed through him, unbearably strong, too concentrated to dampen. He screamed silently, wanting justice and worse revenge. If he lost Siena, no one would be safe from his wrath; he would hunt down everyone responsible and torture them till they begged for death.

He could not bear losing her.

~

Gemma likes this.
  6. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Oh..I like this Force neutralizer. I know Luke was held in a cage that neutralized or scrambled the Force in Dark Empire. Having a form of that to be shot at a Jedi would be a great idea. Much better than carrying a ysalamiri around all day.

Gemma, SiouxFan and Nyota's Heart like this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    No sweet Zach!! :( And Siena! :eek: Oh, that was a cool intro to a new weapon the Force neutralizer; =D= but unfortunately it can't be demolished like live ysalamiri either [face_worried] So these scumdogs are not just after useful hostages, they get an addictive sort of rush out of sadism as well. I.e., they don't have the mindeset only of making "statement" like suicide bombers [face_thinking] :shock: =D= mayo, you can write some gripping type stuff!

Just like with your stellar mush, can't wait for what happens next.

Gemma likes this.
  8. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    That was amazing...damn that was enthralling!

9. ccp

Apr 29, 2005
    Great update. This is great.

10. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Jedi_Lover: Glad ya like the Force neutralizer![face_batting] There's more surprises along these lines coming...

Jade_eyes: I know poor Zach, Siena & Ben..:( But have faith it won't all be bad..! Thanks! [face_blush] More on way in few days..;)

EmeraldJediFire: Cheers!!!:D

ccp: Thank you!

Gemma likes this.
  11. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005

Some good news...
    Hope you enjoy!
    Comments welcome..:)

~

[Unknown Regions. Unknown Planet. Republic Station: Code 963. Basement Level 2.]

Giving up on cracking the security lock, Jacen plunged his lightsaber into the side of the entrance, to cut along the frame.

His gripped tightened on the hilt as the steel put up a fight. Sweat trickled down his creased forehead. Men shuffled behind him agitatedly. Under his breath Jacen swore at the effort to slice the damn door. The blazing blue of his blade hummed, spat and hissed as it relentlessly drove through the dense material.

No ship had been at the coordinates they’ve discovered.

Instead, Jacen and his Imperials had discovered a lone planet, its habitat liveable yet it was deserted. Except for a small base on the northern hemisphere.

It had been well guarded. But it was not impregnable.

The Imperials had overwhelmed the station and penetrated deep into the levels below. Since the initial fight, where their main defence teams were killed or captured, most scientists, researchers and other personnel had surrendered quickly.

Now it was about examining their data and sweeping the entire area to ensure nothing or no one was missed.

Finally on the other side of the frame, Jacen deactivated his weapon stood back and unleashed a powerful Force push.

The door flew off into the room, skidding haplessly across the steely ground.

Ducking into the space, with his men following, Jacen scanned both visually and with his senses. There was a long corridor with small prison cells along it. Dozens of beings were here. And with his Force ability he knew none of them were adults. Each cell held children. Terrified youngsters of different species.

Appalled, Jacen ordered,
    “Open every chamber. Release all captives. Be as unintimidating as you can, this prison holds children of all ages.”

Without any further prompting, his elite troopers began work on the cells.

The small jail cubicles opened one after another. Inside the kids were sick, exhausted, drugged and petrified. Carefully every survivor was helped from their prison. Some needed medical attention and a physician was quickly called for.

Jacen shook his head in disbelief at what he saw.

These innocent children had been subjected to starvation, horrid experimentation and brutality. This abominable injustice was going to be carefully recorded. More evidence of the Republic’s wrong-doings, he mused angrily.

As Commander Solo reached the last cell a flicker of familiar whispered at his mind. He frowned at the unusual sensation.

After hacking into the lock, the door whooshed aside to reveal two cribs and a highly sophisticated medically droid.

Could it be ..?

Swallowing back his high hopes, Jacen stepped in and took a closer look. In the bassinets, completely oblivious, lied two beautiful dozing babies. Twin boys.

All breath left Jacen’s lungs.

His dark eyes glazed over with sudden emotion.

He’d wished for this for weeks. This moment. He wanted them to be his kin so badly. Deep down he longed for these two infants to be his sister’s children, his nephews, the newest members of the Solo/Fel family.

They’d searched for so long.

With the Force Jacen probed their auras tentatively.

The two rascals stirred.

In the Force, their own presences emerged, radiating brightly, in response to Jacen’s touch as if they were saying ‘hello’. For a long while Jacen meticulously studied them. He had often sensed them, monitoring their progress, when they had been safe within Jaina’s womb. He knew their unique spirits. Their auras held a hint of Jaina, a dash of Jag and the rest was all their own untapped personalities yet to be fully grown into.

Was it really them?

Drawing back into himself, Solo stared down at the twins in wonder and grinned the widest smile.

Over joyed, Jacen whispered softly,
    “Hey there boys … nice to meet you, at last.”

It was them. He was certain of it.

They were here, healthy and safe. Both looked well fed, clothed and looked after. Unlike the other prisoners they had been guarded and treated with great care. Wordlessly Jacen thanked the gods for that blessing.

A soldier entered,
    “Sire ..?”

Happy beyond words, Jacen responded,
    “Inform Emperor Fel we have discovered his children, both of the twins. Send a message at once!”

“Ay, sir.”

Gently holding one of the baby’s tiny hands, Jacen’s mind started to turn to the other matter of finding his sister, his own twin. He was certain she was alive. But no matter how hard he meditated and focused he could not get a sense of her exact whereabouts.

“I’ll find you …” He uttered the promise tenderly, “We’ll be together soon.”

~

Gemma likes this.
  12. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    This is the way it should have been in the profics...not siblings killing each other. Nice update!

Gemma likes this.
  13. ccp

Apr 29, 2005
    Great update

14. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Nice...I'm glad they found the babies

15. LexiLupin

LexiLupin Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 27, 2011
    :D Babies! Yay!
    Glad to see they're okay.

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Awesome and great news, indeed. :) @};- @};- At least this part of the family will have a happy, sweet reunion soon. :D Can't wait!! [face_batting]

Gemma likes this.
  17. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    I agree with JL, it's great to see Jacen worried for his sister. Finding her sons? Icing on an already great cake. So Jacen doesn't know that Han and Leia have already found Jaina? Are these two events more or less simultaneous or is Jacen in a 'comm out' sort of operation?

'Sire...?'....ummm, what exactly is Jacen's rank? Since Jaina is the Empress, does he get an honorary rank? Yeah, I know, don't read more into it then there is.

18. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Jedi_Lover: Exactly! :D Jaina & Jacen should have always been loving siblings.. not trying to kill each other. Glad ya liked!

ccp: Thanks!

EmeraldJediFire: Me too.. More soon.. Cheers for clicking!;)

LexiLupin: See I'm not that evil.. [face_batting] Thanks for reading!

Jade_eyes: Good to hear ya enjoyed the happy news!:) More on way..

SiouxFan: Glad ya liked.. I know, I really like writing a different, better, more family-guy Jacen.. These events are happening almost near same time.. And the fact he can't find Jaina will be explored further in next few posts. There's more going on than ya see..[face_mischief] Lol, as for the 'sire' I don't mind what ya read into it.. anything is possible in this.

Gemma and Nyota's Heart like this.
  19. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005

As Jacen finds the twins.. Meanwhile...
    The boys are back.. but for how long...[face_nail_biting]

Comments welcome. :)
    Enjoy!

~

[Unknown Regions. Unknown Planet. Republic Station: Code 963. Basement Level 3.]

“I don’t like this … it gives me the creeps.”

“Me too.” Kyp scanned the abandoned laboratory, noting every detail, from the blood vile collections, to the body parts in jars, projection holos of DNA, piles of flimsy and flickering computer screens. He nodded his head towards the giant door on the left, “There’s someone in the next room. Do you sense anything, anything out of the ordinary?”

After several seconds of concentration, Valin shook his head and replied,
    “I feel there is something but … it’s very weak and not consistently present.”

To the two squadrons of Imperials, Kyp instructed,
    “Bag everything. Decode the computers. All of this is evidence that must be kept for investigation.”

“Yes sir.”

As the men went about their duties, Durron and Horn walked up to the locked entrance. The enormous metal door was impressive. But it was what Kyp felt beyond the steel which intrigued him. He sensed a being, their presence floating in and out of existence fleetingly, their aura blank.

Sharing an understanding glance with the young Horn, Kyp set about breaking into the door’s security panel. To his side Valin stood patiently, once raising his palm to the entrance and frowning in confusion, clearly disturbed by the same thing Durron felt.

After all the different codes were tried and tested, the panel glowed green in acceptance. The door groaned and opened very slowly.

Impatiently Kyp bent under.

Sensors beeped as he crossed the threshold. Lights flickered and darkened. And the hefty door slammed back down into place instantly, separating the two Imperial Knights.

On the other side, Valin cursed,
    “What th - Damnit! Durron!” he tapped his ear commlink, “Durron? Are you alright? Come in.”

~

Inside the gloomy room, Kyp grimaced,
    “Bloody brilliant. Yourself?”

Valin’s voice crackled over the commlink system,
    “Was close to losing some toes but I’m good. There must be something of value in this place to have such security. What do you see?”

Kyp ignited his violet lightsaber and inspected the large workroom.

There were dozens of empty beds, monitors, desks cluttered with pads and deactivated medical droids. Apart from his glowing saber there was no power or lighting. It was as if people had upped and left this facility in a rush. Bed sheets were crinkled, needles, bloodied dressings and scraps of flimsy laid scattered over the floor.

Kneeling down to inspect, Durron answered,
    “Looks like it was a med ward of some kind. But they left in a hurry.”

“Sounds promising.” Valin said distractedly, “We’re trying to open the entrance again but the code keeps changing ...”

There it was again, the blank presence, wavering like a tease in the Force.

Durron’s head snapped up and his emerald eyes narrowed as he tried to sense where it was coming from precisely. Cautiously he stood up and strolled further into the dark room. His blade humming eerily in the silence.

All of the beds he passed were empty. Except for one.

The bed at the very end of the chamber had an unconscious child upon it.

Linked by tubes and wires to the only functioning computer in the room, the kid lied haphazardly across the covers, arms dangling over the sides and legs tangled together. Her grey eyes were half open and her mouth a thin line. With a vacant expression she gazed at the wall.

“Almost there …” Horn assured, “Durron … Durron?”

Speechless, Kyp stood by the child’s bed.

His heart fell to his feet at the awful sight.

She was a small pale girl, barely ten years old, battered and covered with injection marks.

“… Durron, come in!”

Her aura shimmered dimly, going between existing to not.

“… Kyp? What’s wrong?”

The machine was keeping this poor child alive. Durron understood that the body responded to the computer. Occasionally she had air in her lungs and a pulse in her veins. Yet her mind and soul had left a long time ago. Nothing but a shell remained.

Unnaturally the presence of the girl was breathed back into her body, against its will.

Sadly Kyp murmured,
    “I’m sorry kid. Rest easy now.”

As he clicked the machine off it shocked him with a current of electricity. He jumped at the jolt and scowled.

Shaking his hand to recover from the bolt, Kyp swore.

Rapidly, within seconds, his motions became sluggish and his vision distorted.

Rubbing his now pounding head, Kyp staggered away from the machine and lifeless youngster.

A throbbing at his neck came to his attention.

Carelessly he slapped at his throat to discover a strange tranquilizer dart embedded in his skin. Angrily he tugged it off and threw it.

Suddenly his body temperature soared. His skin shivered and trembled. Something horrid began circulating through his body at incredible speed. Inside blood raced, beating wildly, through his veins and tissues. A terrible burning soon followed the flow through his arteries. Muscles clenched painfully. Every cell and organ rejected the new concoction spreading through his system like a raging fire. Infecting and contorting the natural order within.

It became too much to process.

In agony Kyp collapsed to the floor, convulsing hard, his body fighting to deny the change already happening. His teeth clattered together. Sweat lined his tormented expression as he tried to bear the worst of the gut-wrenching queasiness and violent tremors he couldn’t control.

“Kyp! Talk to me!”

On the ground shaking uncontrollably, Kyp glanced around the blackness and saw that all the droids were now operational. Glimpsing down at himself, he realised he hadn’t been hit once but ten times. Darts were in his arms, legs and torso. He hadn’t felt them hit due to the electrical shock. It had been a distraction. A trap.

Through gritted teeth, Kyp desperately tried to speak, hoarsely managing to spit out,
    “V-Valin ... d-don’t-t op-en … th-the do-or ..!”

~

On the opposite side of the metal, Valin clutched his earpiece and responded,
    “Durron? Tell me what’s wrong!”

“.. Do-on’t open .. doo-oor!”

Knowing that Kyp wouldn’t give an order like that unless it was absolutely necessary, Valin swore in frustration. He could clearly hear and sense that Durron was in trouble. But he couldn’t help him without putting himself or others at risk.

From a computer station, one of the Imperial soldiers called,
    “Commander Horn, you better take a look at this.”

“What is it?”

Turning the screen around for Valin to see, the soldier explained,
    “It’s a test trial. A computer is running it. It’s locked down the room and initiated an experiment. In the corner there’s a disc symbol, see it, someone is recording this. Which also means someone could have switched it on remotely.”

On the screen Horn saw Durron quivering on the floor, vulnerable, in a lot of pain. Around Kyp the medical droids began to power up and move towards him. All the while this footage was being recorded and sent elsewhere.

“Find out where this video is being transmitted to.” Valin turned back to the men still trying to open the entrance, “Enough codes. Blast the damn thing!”

Whether Kyp wanted saving or not, Valin wasn’t going to leave him. And with someone, somewhere, watching and controlling the situation, it became vital to stop this experiment immediately.

~

Gemma likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ouch! :eek: Now, I know you love Kyp and could eat him like so much chocolate, like I can, [face_laugh] so that couldn't have been easy to write. [face_nail_biting] So, natch, I really, really can't wait for an update, again. =D= @};-

Gemma, Jedi_Lover and mayo_durron_666 like this.
  21. mayo_durron_666

Nov 26, 2005
    Its was horrible to put him in pain.. :( Don't worry though.. He's still got game!;)
    And more will be up in couple days![face_batting] Cheers for clicking!!!

Gemma and Nyota's Heart like this.
  22. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Interesting update! The plot thickens.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  23. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    THhs is so good! I can't wait to see what happens next!

24. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    Ummm...Valin? Use your damn lightsabre!!!

I've never understood the whole crush on Kyp thing, (says the guy who crushes on Danni) but still...yikes!

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    SiouxFan, [face_laugh] [face_laugh] To be frank and honestly candid about Kyp, I never crushed on him until fanfic authors turned him into sweet hottie material =P~ And fleshed out his inner character to boot. =D= =D=

Jedi_Lover and mayo_durron_666 like this.