main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico BlackHalo Experimental Military Facility [RPG]

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Sunspire-Kharrnon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunspire-Kharrnon

Sunspire-Kharrnon Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2002
    *the enormous asteroid Kappa 105-6277-A was the home for the BlackHalo facility. The base was incrusted into the asteroid like a termite's nest. It was still under minor repairs, however, due to the explotions caused on the prototype explosives area...* *T'sen was in the large control room, watching pannels with the current occurances on the sectors. He watched the armada of this Darth Armageddon, and the movements of all ships in the area. Meanwhile, outside the Asteroid, a black and indigo colored Tie Interceptor reduced speed as it aproached the asteroid. It entered the main docks*

Tell me what's going on, T'sen... *said an incredibly calm voice*

The ssssspecimens are about to engage in combat, my Lord... *T'sen replied with his mechanical slithery voice*

I thought by now we'd have the sample, T'sen. *said the voice, showing anger. the figure stepped forward into view.. a young man wearing a faded yellow uniform with orange decals and the logo of Zero Origins on the chest. a double lightsaber hanged from his belt, it was Sunspire*

Pleasssse excusssse me, Lord!... it took time to find him! hessss slithery! he-*T'sen was cut short and made a horrid choking sound, he was slowly lifted up by the Force, his neck being strangled by it, he gargled and gasped*

I do not accept excuses, you pittiful maggot! Master Necros does not accept failure, and neither do I! If you dare not meet another schedule, I'll order your dismantlement! *Sunspire released the force grip, T'sen fell down with a very loud THUMP on the hard metal floor*

*T'sen weakly sat up, and remained bowed deeply, his masked face nearly against the floor* I'm sssssso sssssorry, my Lord!.. it won't happen again. *T'sen was terrorized*

Of course you won't. *Sunspire frowned down at the robed figure of T'sen bowing before him* and just to make you remember... *he took out his lightsaber and lit one end, then with a lighting fast slash cut off T'sen's left arm. A horrid unhuman screech is heard from under the mask of T'sen, who held the stump, whimpering pathetically unter the mask* Tsk...stop your whining you fool. I'll be good and let the medics do a bionic arm for you. *Sunspire headed for the door* Now get back to work!! *he walked out*

2. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Kyomu-Kharrnon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    *Kyomu was in his modified Star Destroyer, known as the Ragnarok. he sent a holo message to the Zabrak, Kal'hak* Kal'hak, I've given T'sen a demonstration of my...gratitude...for the quality of his work. I know it was you who found the beta. Report immediately to the BlackHalo facility. I wish to speak to you personally... *the transmission ends*

*Kyomu walked to the main deck of the Ragnarok* Commander Ophelia, direct us to the BlackHalo facility immediately.

*Ophelia was an attractive young woman with long black braided hair, her skin was pale and her eyes a deep purple. she was Kyomu's personal assassin and right hand in command of his troops* Right away, sir.

*Kyomu had kept the Ragnarok out of Outcast space. it was a bold move of him to move the StarDestroyer into Outcast territory.. the Arudoushi would probably detect the vessel, but the BlackHalo facility was far from the Arudoushi's base planet, so they should't be too alarmed...perhaps?*

3. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    //Khal hak recieves the Holo Message and replies...//

"Greetings Kyomu, I am on my way to the facility...please send the coordinates to your ship so that my STX-36 can find it quicker..."

4. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *sends the coordinates. Ragnarok was already in the sector, though it kept away from the asteroid belt. Kyomu mounted his Tie Interceptor and speeded to the facility*

*Kyomu walked into his 'office', a large room typical of sith/jedi lords, with a single throne-like chair that can turn to face the gigantic window behind it. He sat down the chair and faced the window in his wait, Ophelia standing beside him*

5. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Khal'hak arrives at the ragnarok...there he esi greeted by a protocol droid...//

"Take me to Kyomu..." //replies Kha'hak. "Yes Sir, right away...", says the droid.

//Khal'hak arives at the large room where both Kyomu and Ophelia are...//

"Kyomu...Ophelia...it is a pleasure to meet you again."

6. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    ah..Khal'hak..*the chair turns to face you* I heard it was you who first found the two specimens. I'm also glad to hear the.. "accident".. that freed Shijoro [DeadStar] went as planned. I am pleased with your performance.. I knew you where more reliable than that experiment failure T'sen. *he stood up, walking slowly towards you* I heard this galaxy is packed with gray force users. I bet we can work something out to show them the rightness of the Dark Side, no?...and perhaps find some new guinea pigs. Unfortunately not many volunteer for this... seems that only T'sen and Ophelia here thought it a good idea. *Ophelia had a barcode on her neck as well*

7. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Khal'hak laughs//

"yes indeed...that foolish deadStar still doesnt know we areusing him as a bait for our real purpose: Getting Xanatos. Once we get what we want, we will dispose of him. And of course...guinea pigs...Greay Force users...This s going just as planned..."

8. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    indeed... DeadStar is too powerful and too unstable to be left existant. *walks to the large window/wall behind the chair* tha clean-up work will be your task, Ophelia.. *Ophelia nods slowly* now..we need to start stirring these clans. I'm suprised they haven't send any type of rekon yet... I was expecting at least a small attack force as soon as Ragnarok entered their space. *turns to you again* keep monitoring those two. if you hear word from DeadStar and the genetic sample, notify me at once. I wish to be there personally... I want to see if he still remembers me... *chuckles* I still remember the taste of his misery when I murdered his mother... *laughs in morbid enjoyment* ah well... there'll be plenty more suffering to wake in this galaxy. *waves his hand* you are dismissed...

9. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    "Ahhh, so th clans have notknown of anything yet...they are clouded..."

[Then awhispers...]

"THE REUNION...soon it will be...the time has come..."

[Laughs in a maniak way...]

10. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    indeed... *chuckles* now, it's time to start spreading the riddles. *he moves out of the room to the main deck where he'll start broadcasting messages to the clans*

11. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [The Zabrak laughs wildly and louder each time]

"YES...Evrything is as planned..."

12. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    [[for those curious, here is Ophelia: [image=http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/crowfeather/ophelia.jpg] ]]

13. DeadStar

DeadStar Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2002
    *DeadStar looked at himself in a mirror in the small bedroom [only room other than cockpit] in the ShadowPhoenix as the auto pilot guided itself to the Ragnarok. He just stared at his reflection, his bony pale face, his skin so faded of color it looked as if he was dead in life. his colorless hair, his silver eyes shining with uncurable hate. he had removed his armlets and had all his forearms bandaged. he passed a bony hand over the mirror, his naturally black and slightly long fingernails scratching the surface of the mirror. his hand then became a fist, his arms started to tremble* ...look at you... what are you?.... nothing...I'm nothing...I'm Nothing...I'm the living representative of the Void... I suck all light and leave nothing alive... *he glared at his reflection with burning hatred* I'm NOTHING! *he smashed his bare fist against the glass, shattering it, a few shards stabbing into the flesh between his knuckles. he slowly pulled his bleeding fist away, removing the chips from his flesh as if nothing. then he looked up at the multiple reflections of himself in the remaining cracked pieces of the mirror* they made me this way... and they are using me... I know... *he bandaged his fist* ...but as long as I kill... I'm satisfied... *he moved to the cockpit as the ship disengaged auto pilot. he then piloted it into the docks of the Ragnarok*

14. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *DeadStar was recieved by T'sen in the Ragnarok's hangar. There DeadStar roughly handed over the container with the blood-stained blade that had cut Xanatos' arm. T'sen took the precious sample and walked out to hand it personally to Kyomu. DeadStar left after he was paid a large bounty for his effords*

*Kyomu had evaded showing personally to DeadStar...he'd have the temptation to kill him on the spot. Kyomu's sense of completition was so exagerated he felt he hadn't finished his work just by killing DeadStar's parents so long ago...he felt that job wouldn't be completed untill he killed DeadStar* *T'sen brought the sample to Kyomu's 'office'. Kyomu smiled pleased* at last... proceede with analizing the sample.

*T'sen bowed* Yessss ssssssir... *and he moved out*

*Kyomu turned his chair around to face the large window/wall again, watching the ShadowPhoenix go into hyper space* soon, Shijoro... soon you'll get to fight him again...and then I'll finish you...

15. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //Khal'hak interrupts Kyomu for a moment...//

"Kyomu...so, how are the preparations for The Redemption? Soon everyone will be in their respective places...when all the pawns are ready..the King shall move his knights towards North..after the it is CHECK-Mate"

//Khal'hak laughs again while lookin at the glass window facing the space in Kyomu's ship...//

16. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    Kal'hak...you should be adressing me as "Lord"... *presses a button on the arm rest of his chair and a holo screen apears on front of the window, there where two dots together in the Cantina, one with the symbol of Beta and the other with an X. he didn't see it, but a computer voice whispered the position of the two in his earpiece* seems like our children are socializing... *chuckles and turns his head to Kal'hak* you surely are exited about this whole thing... be patient. Soon it'll all be ready... what we need to do now is lure them both to the BlackHalo facility along with all their little friends.. and for that we need to propose a threat to the clans.. *chuckles* Mobilize the Prometheus droids to the Arudoushi temple and the Sarlacc's Belly. those are the two main active groups in this area.

17. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    "Yes..indeed. The droids will depart to both destinations soon..."

//Khal'hak laughed hysterically and wickedly...//

18. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //The space is dark as always...the horizon shows millions of stars shinning their way...then, Xanatos' ship, theMasamune appears. It's destination is the asteroid belt, Kappa////After some time, Xanatos looked at her with the most serious face he has ever given to her...he knew that she had sent a Holo to Skalderan so that he continued her research about X's past...//

19. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *the Kappa asteroid belt was probably a planet in formation. the asteroids there are enormous, some reaching the size of small moons. a base could easily be drilled into any of them, and that's exactly what Xanatos and Rillao where looking for..* *the Ragnarok was millions of miles away, but a black and indigo blue tie interceptor was speeding across the asteroid belt, it was Kyomu. he sent a comlink to the base* T'sen, Kal'hak, activate the silent defences! Xanatos and that Rillao girl are searching the asteroid belt. make sure they find the base, but show some sort of resistance. we dont' want to make it too obvious we want them to enter. *the tie interceptor had the same jamming technology the Shadow Phoenix had, so it was quite hard to detect it...even more in an asteroid field*

20. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    //the Masamune continued across the asteroid belt, the deeper they were getting through, the more Xanatos' felt a strange pressence...so he looked at the redar, but there was nothing to be found...so Xanatos, aware that at that hard time his feelings could betray him, ignored that...Suddenly, the radar detected something...so Xanatos redirected the ship towards that location. As they approached the place, there were some small Tie fighters who started firing at the Masamune, still Xanatos managed to didge and destroy them...after some time, the radar picked up a stronger signal, now stationary...//

"Thats is my spot..."

//As he got closer, he noticed it was a facility...however, he landed at a prudent distence, near the Outskrts...so that his pressence was not all a commotion...he was there to investigate not to cause anything..//

21. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *this is an asteroid, so there's no oxigen and it doesn't have much gravity unless your inside the facility itself. the surface of the asteroid was rich with metals and the fact the facility ran under all it's surface makes magnetic boots perfect for walking over the asteroid's surface. Kyomu was already inside. the closest entrance was guarded by two light anti personel turrets and inside there where two normal assault droids with blasters*

22. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    The Astroid field appears to be desolate.
    Pieces of rock and debris floats around a big planet like asteroid.
    The suddenly...
    A whole strike team comes out of hyperspace.

A modified YT-2000, six Muurian Transports carrying torpedos and troops, four modiefied Corellian Corvets, armed with turbo lasers , ion cannons and rocket launchers.
    Black Group: Two squadrons of Pinook Figthers and White Group: two squadrons of heavily modiefied Y-wings.
    The squadrons consists of 12 figthers each.

The well know Arudoushi icon can be seen at the starships sides.

Ktulu_Terumo, Jedi Praetor of the Arudoushi Society, and head of the operation, contacts the other ships.

"^Whe arrive at the cordinates Xanatos sent us. Lock on the strongest power source, it should be the hidden base.
    Black Group, scout the area for possible attacking craft, White group, stay alert and follow my lead"^

23. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *Kyomu was on the control room, he laughs as a computer voice told him in his ear piece what the sensors where picking up* so you choose to retaliate like that...these guys really live up to their reputation. That's good... it's time to build US a reputation. *he turns to the crew of officials on their machinery* Deploy squadrons 1, 2, and 3. I want those squadrons whiped out, but don't you DARE touch the ships carrying the leaders of the clan! We want them to see the fight. just destroy their troops. *he turns to another official* Activate the Ion Cannons and the Quad Laser turrets. I want all three shields at max strength, they will surely come head on to the main facility. *he turned to a comunications screen* Admiral Set, take Ragnarok into hyperspace out of this system. await my call. *the RAgnarok was far from the asteroid feild, but he didn't wanted it to be attacked while he was in the facility* *three squadrons of modified Tie Interceptors where deployed from the main facility. all black and indigo with the Zero Origins logo on their wings. each squadron consists of 13 ships. Multiple asteroids far and close to the facility opened hidden doors, Quad Cannons and Ion Cannons came out of them and started blasting from the sides, front, and behind the Arudoushi armada. The facility itself was riddled with cannons too*

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    The space was filled with intense battle.
    Both the Arudoushi and Zero Origins pilots where skillfull figthers.

As the battle rages on, from the far side of the Asteroid field, another strike team came out of hyperspace.
    Ktulu is well known from his war tactics and maneuvers.
    He orders this second strike force to arrive 15 minutes after the first one.
    An Authority IR the INTRUDER and a Bulk Cruiser the UNSTOPABLE part of the Arudoushi fleet, released six squadrons of ATR-6 Assault fighters.
    12 figthers in each squad.

Ktulu , reading his shuttle's sensor, sees that the back up has arrive, and deploys the fleet.

"^ All figthers engage the ones attacking.
    Intruder, create a perimeter between the Main Base and the sorrounding weaponry.

Muurian transports, locked on the several asteroids with turbolasers, but keep your distanse. I'll assist you with this.

UNSTOPABLE Make sure NO craft leaves the place.!!"^

25. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Oct 10, 2002
    *Kyomu laughs* good! Deploy the Shadow Legion squadron Red. Release the Asmodeus in the hallways. We have to test those beasts... *chuckles* *the Shadow Legion Squadron was a squadron of 20 production model ShadowPhoenix [trademark Zero Origins ships. they are about the size of an X wing, though more manuverable. they are armed with three laser cannons on top, spinning cannons on the tip of the wings [8 barreled][laser], and swarm missiles on the back of wings]. you don't need to mind about the Asmodeus untill someone breaches into the facility*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.