main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico BlackHalo Experimental Military Facility [RPG]

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Sunspire-Kharrnon, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    "Xanatos was for me more than just a simple friend. I did everything that was in my power to help him... even kill. He was an Arudoushi like me and my clan is first. I remember we we training at the temple and an explotion happen. That was the first time I saw DeadStar. He triyed to kill Xanatos, and because I helped him he triyed to kill me to. After that I saw him at the cantina, we talk but Niko, you already meet him, he interfiered in our conversation. A guy named Kyomu Kharrnon helped me too. Xanatos and I traveled here and there was when DeadStar attacked us." She turn and look at you "He told us part of the truth, the part taht he knew. He and Xanatos started fighting at the arena. I was with my Praetor fighting the leader of this.. He was teh same guy that helped me, Kyomu Kharrnon. Then I saw Luzbel, she was the girl that was with me at teh cantina yesterday, she was suppouse to kill the "perfect embrio" Xanatos. I followe her, only to see your brother killing Xanatos.... I fought with DeadStar.. Thorn.. I until a couple of minutes ago, I thought I was the one who killed your brother. I thought I had avenge Xanatos dead, I was wrong." She turns giving you her back again.

2. Silent-Voices

Silent-Voices Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    *he heard all this in silence, then you turned your back to him. he slowly walked forward, with one fling of his hand his braid flipped over his shoulder. he took a few strands of hair off the long unbraided tip and took out one of his daggers, cutting a piece of hair. he sheathed the blade and took out a string made of pure gold and tied the bit of hair like some sort of charm. he then gently placed his hand on your shoulder and turned you around, bent down on one knee and lowered his head in sing of respect, then took your hand and placed the strand of hair he had cut on your hand* you have cleaned the honor of my family, please keep this, as a symbol of my dept to you. *this was clearly seremonial, but he had plenty of emotion in it*

3. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She look at you with tears in her eyes. At last she felt free. She knew that this wasnt over, but at least she wasnt alone. She felt a little bit uncomfortable with you because of what you were doin, but she knew that was important for you. She grabbed the pice or hair and make you stand up. You were very close to her. " Thank you Thorn, thnak you very much, and you own me nothing, what I did was my obligation, I thank you for understand that.

4. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he smiled* be it your duty or not, still doesn't change a thing. I'm in your dept, miss Rillao... *he felt liberated too, it had been a while since his chest felt so free of restrain, as if a large brick wall had been lifted from him. but this had made something elce in him... he had lost all emotional detatchment from this girl...this lady. being so close to her he felt something he hadn't feel in ages, but due to his dicipline and code, he stopped his initial impulse*

*meanwhile, somewhere in the corridors, a figure was walking. it was wearing light armor. a cloth was wrapped around his neck and upper chest, the cloth extended into a half-cape which covered the entire left side of his body. he walked openly and with a steady secure pace. the shadows of the red emergency lighting made it difficult to see his face, but there was a great disturbance in the Force as he walked through those hallways*

5. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    She was smiling too, but she felt a terrible disturbance in the force, and she had felted this kind of disturbance before. She look at everywhere. " We sould let this for later Thor, I feel something not very goond, we should keep walking." In that moment she recive the message from the praetor. She send another holo.

6. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    I feel it too... *looks dowards the ruined door* we'll talk in the ship. let's go.

*the figure knew exactly where he was going, he knew this place like the palm of his pale hand*

7. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    They got to the ship and Rillao took her jacket of. She was tired, physical, mentally, but not spiritually like before. She sat in the copilot seat. " What else do you want to know my good sir" She said that smiling.

8. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    I want to know something? *he said grinning, chuckling a bit, starting up the ship. then the figure stepped out of the facilit into the docking bay and looked at the ship. it was DeadStar, yes, but there where notisable changes. his long white hair was now tied in a messy ponytail, his left eye was reptilian-like. his armor was different, though he wore the same body armor, his right arm [the only one visible] had only a shoulderpad. then he had a simple glove on his hand that stretched to where his bicep would be if he had enough muscle tone. his daggers where gone. the cape that covered the left side of his body was worn and slightly ragged* who the... *said Thorn* I don't have time for this... *he activated the ship's engines and lifted off, backing out of the docking bay. DeadStar screeched like a beast from the pits of hell and waved his cape off his left arm, it was hideously deformed, instead of fingers he had enormous bone claws and what looked like huge worms in the flesh.... soon it's obvious these "worms" are really tentacles, as he shoots them out of his flesh trying to grapple them to the wall so he is pulled with it, but Thorn was out of reach* what the hell?! *he turned his ship once outside the dock* is that him? *he got the hyper drive ready*

9. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " Yes that is him, Im sorry Thorn, Im very sorry" They jump into the hymperspace. "Thorn we cant go back to the Asteroid alone, we have to had more help. We will need to wait until my Praetor is avelable to help us. Dont try to do something stupid ok? this is my problem too, I have unfinished bussines, and I dont want you to be in extreme danger just because you are stubborn, like I know you are."

10. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    it's not your fault, Rillao. that...thing is not my brother. it's a beast... *he chuckled, looking at you* you know me that well already? What lead me to pursue the information from you was the feeling you would give it to me and you wouldn't kill me. now that thing back there... I'd never go single-handedly against that. *can't help but laugh a bit*

*DeadStar was hissing loudly like a demonic cat, he was crowched, the tentacles returning into his flesh, he growled* I'll catch you, Rillao.....

11. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    [While all this happens, at the other side of the facility, Reizen, the strange figure that appeared sometime ago sensed something.]

"There's a tremor in the Force here. We are not alone...better use my Force Stealth and head towards it to see whats about."

[Reizen then starts walking, following fis senses to get near that someone he sensed...]

12. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *DeadStar stood up straight up again, his cape flopping over his left side again, hiding his deformed claw/arm. he started walking. he had felt something earler that had suddenly gone out, and it wasn't one of those asmodeus critters walking around, it was something elce. he kept his guard up, as usual*

13. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    " Thats good to know, last time because Xanatos and I went alone, the concecuenses were terrible, I dont want to loose noone now. We have to go to the cantina at Old San Juan, I neet to tell Luzbel"

14. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Reizen continued walking across the facility...as he passed by he looked to both of his sides only being able to see dead bodies lying there, greatly decomposed...]

"Something terrible happened here ago. Something huge..."

[He continued walking and he sensed the being getting closer as he continued walking. He looked to his left side and saw a dead coarpse with an insignia in his uniform. He was shocked to find that insignia there...then he had some kind of flashback...it was so real as if he was there...he heard a wicked laugh, and lightsabers being ignited...then hear a scream from a girl. Suddenly he "woke"up...sighed and continued. However, he suddenly stopped and meditate...somehow this whole place seemed strangely familiar to him...]

15. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he applied force stealth and put on a pair of thermal goggles. he raised his left arm and the tentacles shot out. he raised into the air ducts, moving silently on all fours like an animal, stopping now and then to listen. he was sure this person was going to try to find him. he now and then turned down his force stealth, and then applied it again, just to keep the stranger heading in a right direction*

16. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Reizen continued to walk, while at the same time being troubled himself...suddenly he lost all contact with that being...but after awhile got sign of him...si he headed towards what his senses told him.]

"Hm, looks like this thing is playing with me...better be extra careful."

17. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he stopped, peeking through a grid of the air duct, completely hidden in the pitch-black shadow inside the duct. this area had red emergency lighting. his foe was armored, this would be a slight problem....but every crab has joints in it's armor, and flesh inside to hurt. he readied his left arm and three tentacles shot out towards Reizen like harpoons, breaking through the casing of the vent as if it was made of paper*

18. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Reizen sttod there in an open space. Everything was quiet and calm...like calmness after a storm. Suddenly he sensed something approaching him. He looked and saw blazing tentacles being shot at him. They wre coming fast but thanks greatly to Reizen's exoskeleton armor, which enhances his physical abilities, he jumped to an incredible height and managed to dodge those tentacles...As he was getting back to the fllor he quickly took out a blaster and shot one of the tentacles...]

19. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *an unhuman screech is heard as the tentacle is shot, there was a scortch mark on the tentacle but it wasn't cut. all tentacles retracted into the vent. then a huge bone claw shreaded the vent to pieces and DeadStar fell perfectly on his feet* and who the heck are you? *he said. his voice was different, more deep, and a bit rasp. with his right hand he took out one of his two lightsabers and lit it* what are you doing in my home?.... *his lip trembled in anger, like a dog when it's growling*

20. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [Surprised that the tentacles belonged to someone with human appearacne...Reizen nodded and then examined the creature. It was a freak to smmarize everything. He thought to himself...'What tha heck?']

"I am Reizen...my business is my own...now identify yourself..."

[Reizen tried hard to look inside the other person's mind and see its identity but his tries were failures]

21. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he hissed* I'm known as DeadStar, and you have no buisness here in MY home. it's MINE! *the claws on his arm ticked slightly, he felt him trying to prod into his mind, his angered him even more. he waved his beast arm on front of him, sending a tremendous wave of force-push towards you, strong enough to rip some of the remaining air ducts right off and sending them flying* now, get OUT! *he said, growling a real animal growl that came from deep within his throat*

22. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [As fast as Reizen was, he couldnot manage to dodge the tentacles...so the tentacles grabbed him and lifted him up the air.]

"Ugh, I better get rid of him quick. This is getting annoying."

[So reizen starts to send litle shocks of Force lightning towards the shadowed creature...After some tries, one shock hits DS and finally releases Reizen...Then Reizen Force pushes DS towards a facility wall and while Force Holding him against it asks:]

"Who the heck are you and what are you doing here?"

23. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he gritted his teeth in insane anger, he had double set of sharp fangs with the mutation. his body trembled in rage* I'm...Dead...Star.... *he sent an incredible force push which sends Reizen almost INTO the wall, thus breaking his concentration and releasing him. he landed crouched and stood up* and...get it in that hollow head of yours...this is my home. I'm LIVING here. that's what I'm doing here. now...GET OUT! *he came into the light, his face visible. he was hissing loudly*

24. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    [reizen was surprised when he heard that name...]

"DeadStar...?..."

[Then Reizen suddenly got berserk and all crazy as if he was some malfunctioning machine...then quickly dissapeared from the scene...however, there on the floor was his right arm patch with the Zero Origins logo...]

25. Silent-Voices

Jan 2, 2003
    *he raised a brow, really not execting him to leave. he crouched on all fours and headed over to the patach, tilting his head to see it* ...thought so... *he smashed his beast hand against it, making a dent on the metal floor. he stood up, his cape falling on his left side again* perhaps it's time we let everyone know I mean buisness... *he turned and walked down the hall, his cape waving behind him*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.